The New Guy

Love Contract

HYUNA's POV:

"Annyeong haseyo. Jaejoong-imnida" Jaejoong bowed, then smiled. 

The girls squealed. I can't blame them. My best friend's smoking H-O-T. I smirked. I'm lucky to have him. I finally have somebody to eat with during luch now, except my sister of course. Boy, am I glad... laugh

....

Then I remembered something.

Jaejoong .. Parents ... Wedding .. BOYFRIEND .. Omo! Ottokae?! Hyunseung hasn't officially agreed to my plan yet! Aigoo ..

Anyway, I'll think of something later .. For now I need to welcome Jaejoong. I smiled and waited for him to see me.

----------

HYUNSEUNG's POV:

Tch Tch. I don't like this new guy. What was his name again? Jaejoong? He's getting on my nerves. And what's with those glasses?! 

Hmp. I don't like the way the girls are looking at him. They are looking at him the same way they look at me! They adore him! angry

Everyone but one .. Who? Hyuna of course. She made it quite clear that guys like me are not her type. Heh. She's proabably looking at him with pure disgust right now. She's sitting in front of me so I can't really see her face. I leaned sidewards to catch a glimpse.

...

...

...

WAE?! She's smiling at him! Wae?! Wae?! Wae?! She hasn't even smiled at me like that before!

I rested my chin my fist. So she's not that hard to get, huh? And I even thought she was interesting ..

"Jaejoong, pick a seat." Our teacher said to the freak. He looked around .. Then he saw Hyuna. 

Then he smiled back. His eyes were fixed on Hyuna, then to the empty seat behind her.

"I would like to sit beside Hyuna." he said to the teacher. Eh? He knows her name? Do they know each other? Hmm .. then that would explain why Hyuna's smiling at him .. 

"You know her name? You two know each other?" Our teacher asked as if on cue.

Jaejoong nodded. "She's my closest friend." He answered. All, and I mean ALL, of my girl classmates glared at Hyuna when he said that. Closest friend, huh? And just how close would that be? I glared at him irritably.

"Oh. That's sweet. Go ahead and sit beside your beloved friend then." Our teacher said.

"Kamsahamnida." Jaejoong muttered. Then he made his way to the seat beside Hyuna, and settled himself. The teacher started his lecture. 

Hyuna seems to be saying something to Jaejoong. I leaned forward to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Yah. Why didn't you tell me you were transferring to MY school?" the girl asked.

Jaejoong shrugged. "Well, I wanted to surprise you. So... surprise!" Jaejoong answered. He flashed his wonderful (not!) smile at Hyuna. Huh. So he likes her. Waaaahhh, this guy is SO obvious. I glanced at Hyuna. She was smiling at him, but not in a special way. Unrequited love huh? Poor guy.

"Psh. Cheesy." Hyuna said and pinched Jaejoong's nose. Jajeoong also reached for Hyuna's cheeks and pinched it.

I made gagging noises, aware that they heard me. They dropped their hands and looked at me. I just shrugged. "Listen to the teacher, won't you?" I said.

Hyuna glared at me. Jaejoong just let it pass and started to listen to the teacher. 

Hyuna opened her notebook and started writing. After a few seconds, she tore a page, folded it, then passed it to me, without anyone noticing of course.

                                                                       Yah. Wait for me here after class.

I wrote my response, then returned the paper to her. 

                                                                              What if I don't want to?

She wrote something then gave the piece of paper again.

                           Suit yourself. I guess I'll just post the copies of your student notebook at the bulletin board then. 

This girl! Ah! I guess I have no choice. I wrote my response and gave the paper.

                                                                           FINE. I'LL WAIT FOR YOU.

After she read it, she looked at me stuck her tounge out. 

Please let me kill her now. indecision

----------

(After class..)

HYUNA's POV:

I peeked at our classroom's door and saw Hyunseung sitting on a desk, waiting for me .So he DID wait after all. Good boy. 

I opened the door and noticed he was mumbling to himself again.

"Tch! Why does it always go the way she wants? I can always manipulate other people however I want, and yet  ---"

"Isn't it because you under-estimate other people?" I butted in. I walked towards him. "That's your weak point." I added. 

He looked quite surprised at first, but it quickly faded away. "Thanks for the warning. Well, I might have under-estimated you a bit. But next time---"

"Anyway, I came here to explain why I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend." I said, cutting off his boring speech. I sat on a desk, facing him.

"Hmp. Why don't you just have your 'friend' Joongie to pretend for you?" he remarked.

I snorted. "Well actually, he's part of the reason why I need you." I said.

Hyunseung raised one of his eyebrows in response.

"You see, he's actually my fiancee. My parents wants us to get married, so I told them I have a boyfriend, which is a big fat lie of course. And now they're demanding me to bring my boyfriend to my sister's birthday bash. That's where you come along ... " I explained. I looked at my watch. Oops. It's about time I go home, my sister's waiting for me. "So that's basically it. I need to get going now." I stood up and started walking towards the door when I remembered something. "Oh. And by the way, our little act starts tomorrow." And with that, I left.

----------

HYUNSEUNG's POV:

She left without my permission. Again.

Well at least she gave me an explanation today.

hmmmm .. I wonder if I should give in and pretend to be her boyfriend? .. Like hell I would!

...

On second thought, Jaejoong is her fiance, isn't he? And he likes her .. So pretending to be Hyuna's boyfriend would mean messing with Jaejoong..

...

And my secret would be safe too ..

...

I can also get her to fall for me in the process..

...

I guess this wouldn't be that bad after all. 

----------

Follow me on twitter: @imCathyyy

God bless ^^