Target Selected

Love Contract

Late. Hyuna's gonna be late again! Her sister is taking wayyyy too long to fix her hair. 

"Unnie, please hurry up, I don't wanna be late again." She said with a hint of annoyance.

"Chill. Why don't you fix your hair while waiting? Please don't go out with bed hair again." Hyori looked at Hyuna, "And what in the world are you wearing?"

Hyuna faced the mirror and looked at  her reflection. She's wearing a greean sweater which is a bit too big on her, and a skirt so long that it almost reaches her ankles. She combed her hair with her hands. "There. I fixed my hair. Now let's go!" she said.

Hyori stood up and cupped Hyuna's face. "Let me put some make-up on you." She said with a sweet smile.

Hyuna wiggled free. "No thanks. Too much hassle. Now let's go." 

"Aigoo, what am I going to do with you little sister? You're wasting your pretty face you know." Hyori clicked her tounge.

"Whatever. Who cares anyway. You're done prettying yourself up, right? Then let's go. Please. " Hyuna pleaded. 

"You go first. I'll go with my boyfriend later."

"Why didn't you say so earlier? Ughhh .. I'm going then, bye!" Hyuna hurriedly ran out of the house.

----------

HYUNA's POV:

Now what? A crowd of squealing girls are blocking the gate of our school. At the center of the group, I saw a guy who's about my age. Flirting early in the morning? Wow. He's cute and he carries himself well, but I couldn't care less. I annoyingly scratched my head and tried to get through when one girl pushed me and I fell to the ground. Perfect. Now I'm pissed. I stood up quickly of course.

"STOP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The girls stopped squealing and stared at me. Wow, they look annoyed. Oh well. I was about to make my way inside the school when the guy I saw at the center of the group strided towards me. 

                                                                                                 

"Hi." He said, then he smiled at me. Weird. I don't like his smile, there's something fishy about it. "You look familiar. Have I seen you before?" he asked. "Let me accompany you to your classroom." He reached for my hand. What in the world is he trying to do?.. He guided my hand to his lips, and... KISSED IT! HE KISSED MY HAND!!!

My face immediately turned red because of anger. I jerked my hand away from the jerk. "Ya! Are you hitting on me?! Who do you think you are?! Seriously, this day can't get any worse!" I looked at my watch. I was 5 minutes late from my first subject! My day just got worse. Great! 

I hurriedly ran to get to my classroom, leaving the jerk and the mob of girls behind.

The jerk had a confused expression when I left.

Aigoo, I REALLY HOPE I NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN. 

----------

HYUNSEUNG's POV:

This is seriously getting annoying. A group of girls swarmed around me again. How am I supposed to get to class now? 

I don't have any choice though. I have a reputation to keep, and my teacher won't get mad if I'm late anyway. So I continued smiling and talking to them. Maybe it's time to pick a new target ...

"STOP!" A girl shouted. I turned my back to take a look at her....

Hahahahaha, I almost laughed out loud when I saw what she was wearing, good thing I'm a pro at hiding emotions, or else it will be pretty troublesome. This girl looks like an ahjumma, I wonder what her face looks like...

Hmmm .. She looks familiar. I think I've seen her before. I took a good look at her features. She's pretty cute. Maybe I could use her to get outta here. I approached her. Consider yourself lucky, girl. 

"Hi." I smiled. "You look familiar. Have I seen you before?" I took a step closer. "Let me accompany you to your classroom." So that I can finally avoid these annoying girls of course. I took her hand and kissed it. Hmmm.. I wonder what kind of reaction I'll get this time. 

Oh, her face turned red. Is she blushing? How cute. Maybe I should hold her hand until we get to her classroom--

Huh? She jerked her hand away...... Maybe she's one of those innocent gals who can't handle simple acts like this. I wonder if I was too much ..

"Ya! Are you hitting on me?! Who do you think you are?! Seriously, this day can't get any worse!" she shouted.

Wait.. Did I hear correctly? Am I being rejected? By a girl who dresses up like an ahjumma? WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! 

The girl looked at her watch and ran. She ran away from me. A girl just refused my offer....

Hmmmm.. this is quite interesting.. a sly smile formed on my lips. 

MY NEW TARGET HAVE JUST BEEN SELECTED. 

 

----------

 

Writer's note:

Okay, there goes my first chapter. How was it? :) I'm sorry if it's not that great :( I have a competition tomorrow, so I don't have much time to write. 

I hope you enjoyed though :) Feel free to ask questions.

 

Follow me on twitter: @imCathyyy

God bless :)