My first, our first

Training wheels

 

 

After getting beaten senseless by a random group of guys, Jimin went to his house to anticipate what his parents would say and what the punishment would be after they see the looks of their son.

“Mom, dad I’m home!” He yelled to his empty house. Nobody replied, he walked into the kitchen and saw the post it note on the table.

“I know we said we’d be home all week but something came up, get something with your friends, though! Okay? Mommy and daddy love you.” He read out and ripped the note as he threw it in the trash and left the money on the counter, not picking it up. 

He put his bag on the floor of his room and called Taehyung, feeling like a kid looking forward to going to the candy store all day only for the owner to slam the door in his face. He was always that kid, no matter how much people thought he had all the candy he wants because of his family’s wealth and status.

---

---

“Annyeong~”

“Tae.. I’m all alone and I'm not feeling well…could you come here so that we play?” Jimin spoke, not mentioning how empty he felt.

“I’m at my agency's building right now, I'm in acting classes, I know it's stupid but they make us take it…they said there will be auditions for a week for a guy my age, so I gotta work, work, work.. I’ll see you in school, right? Unless it’s urgent and you need to come over to my-”

“No, no…well…I’ll just sleep then…” He said with sadness in his voice left unnoticed by his best friend, Taehyung’s guilt was felt through the line. He loved Jimin so much but he couldn’t be there for him all the time.

“Do you want to skype me? I’m free in two hours.”

“No, no…I’ll just take a nap, then study. Bye. I’m cool.”

“Okay..take care of yourself, alright?”

“Mm.” He responded, then fell asleep, not really wanting to do anything. He didn’t want to study today but he knew he had to since his parents won’t be incredibly mad about him not studying while they were away. Why couldn’t a day pass by where he came home to something different?

It was a cycle he wanted to remove himself from. A cycle of pain and unhappiness. If he studied so hard to be the second best in his class, always having all excellent grades, why couldn’t his parents at least be proud of him? He'd do anything for it. No, it was normal to be excellent he was Park Jimin after all, he carries their genius dna.They'd be proud of him if he was first place, maybe. Was he ing absurd for wanting them to be proud with him and reward him by simply being here? It was the biggest crime to be ordinary and not wish to excel and simply wanting to be a normal teenager, not to be overworked every single day to go to a university his parents will pick out for him in the end. He just wanted to have fun for Christ's sakes, even if he became broke because of his passions, it worried him not. The boy never thought he could change the world, nor did he want to. The world is okay with him and it would be okay without him.

His parents were his number one issue. They hate his hair,the fact that they have to pay for his dance classes and waste money, they hate his below average friends and the way they constantly have to get him out of trouble in school. He was a full on disappointment that barely passed as okay as their only son. Even when he stopped doing so to please them, they merely just got angry at him less, not noticing or paying attention to him more. The boy merely blended with the background. It was almost as if they didn't want any kids in the first place and he was just a slip up. His mother often mentions how having to go for pregnancy leave almost ruined her career, that is why, his younger brother was terminated, she told him.  He would've been sixteen today.

Now all the weight of the world was on his weak shoulders instead of him sharing it with a little brother. He really wanted a little brother, his mind side tracked.

If he was only as extraordinary, yet simple like Jungkook. He is his parents wet dream. Whenever he tried to give basic decency to Jungkook, he remembered as if he remembered that Jungkook was his mortal enemy he has to shun and destroy. And that was so tiring. Whenever Taehyung speaks about him he sounds almost in love with the boy, which was tiring as well.

Pif.

But the more he spoke, the more Jimin realized that the two were somehow alike…more alike than he would’ve ever thought.

The boy sprawled his body across his king size bed and sighed.

“..Taeee…why…aren’t you here..” Jimin spoke to himself since he had the freedom to do so, only left alone with his maids and chef, making his suicidal thoughts crawl back, tempting him so deliciously, quickly he drank a few sleeping pills to fall asleep to try to get rid of them. The bad thing about only having one actual friend you can barely confide to, is that you absolutely depend on them. Sometimes, your sanity and happiness depends on them as well. They're your drug, your alcohol, your food, your mood lifter. It's your fault for pushing everybody else away...your fault you're an addict.

 

X

 

Jungkook stayed after school as usual, at the building, he was sitting on the rooftop with his feet dangling off of it as he was staring at the stars. The school without all the kids in it was much more beautiful, like a starry night without city lights. Which was hard to find in Seoul, but their school was so badly lit it was almost perfect. Sometimes he would have just fallen asleep here from pure exhaustion, but the sky was too beautiful and the air was too fresh to allow him that tonight. The night felt magical today. Jungkook filled his cheeks with air and shifted the air between his cheeks as he stared mindlessly, almost trying to meditate for an hour through his over packed schedule.

“Hey, bastard.” Jimin’s ‘lovely’ voice spoke behind him, making Jungkook close his eyes and groan internally as his peace and safety was compromised by the miserable , causing him to exhale.

“Please don’t push me off, I haven’t given m-my month’s rent to my f-flatmate, yet.” The boy said casually to the red head that cackled.

“Since you put it like that, I guess I shouldn’t. Weirdo. “The other boy said as he stood next to the other, making Jungkook notice his brand new red converse first, then sat next to the quiet, drawn in boy he picks on every day, taking a deep breath of the spring air that surrounded them. The red head’s head started to spin at the height since his last failed suicide attempt, he’s had a terrible fear of heights. Since almost dying, in that exact moment something changed. He started to switch his thinking. All of his problems seemed fixable at the exact moment, but he still wasn’t fully cured of his toxic thoughts.

“Jungkook-ah…let’s go sit on a bench…I don’t want to be here.” Jimin spoke, genuinely uncomfortable, but knowing that Jungkook would respect his wishes, he confided in him even in such petty fears that he wouldn’t confide within others. The boys went downstairs and sat on one of the wooden benches in front of the school. The read head’s eyes darted at the boy still staring at the stars, listening to the crickets as he leaned his weight on the arms supporting him on the bench.

“I’ll never thank you for what you did at the rooftop.”

“I know.”

“Right now, Jeon Jungkook I could’ve been dead and exam free. You’re a ing , ya know?” Jimin asked the boy sarcastically who just nodded as they spoke so lightly about Jimin’s suicide attempt. Jungkook became desensitized to it.

“Try o-overdosing next time.” The youth spoke so coldly as his overworked brain couldn’t process what’s okay and what’s not to say, which took a huge amount of effort, and other people didn’t know it. It’s not that he wanted him to die, only for brief amounts of time. But the thoughts, he shook off quickly.

“ off.” Jimin snapped back.

M -----------------------------------------------------------

“You off.” Jungkook snapped back like he did with Taehyung, out of no-where as he made the other’s mouth agape. The two sat in silence for a while as Jimin lit a cigarette.

“Tae told me you’re a , is that true?” Jimin asked, as he tried to use his ‘weather talk’ with the boy who hated him and who he hated right back.

“Yeah, why? Wanna take it up the or? I-I have asthma throw that away.” Jungkook questioned, knowing that Jimin could rip his throat out any moment for his rude language and bravery of insults. Jimin already got ready to punch him, raising his fist, but then suddenly dropping it, getting a little at the crude language.

“Sure, got a ?” Jimin asked as he took a drag and blew out the smoke into the youth’s face who just held his breath, looking annoyed, then realizing what he said he blinked twice qickly.

“…W-what?”

“Wanna my tight, pink, puffy, little butthole?” Jimin asked as he grinned at the youth who looked, to put it simply as if a lightning struck him and his ghost just escaped his body, for some reason his blood rushing to that one place.

“Oh, off! You’re n-not funny, prick.” Jungkook said as he shook his head out of his daze, waved away the smoke and grinned to himself. Boys are so weird, their jokes are so hard to understand, but he got it. Jungkook got it, he thought to himself proudly.

Jimin stood up, cigarette in his mouth as he put his hands on the top of the other’s broad shoulders and as he put each leg around the boy’s legs, sitting on top of them his back facing the other’s front.

“Jimin, wh-“ Jungkook started to speak, but the spit in his throat made him almost choke on it. The boy on his lap started wiggling in half circles, leaning his back on the boy’s chest with the cigarette in his hand, tilting his head towards the raven haired’s pierced ear.

“When you turn into a reeallyy..rude..boy I get so , I just want to have your inside of me. Have you ever thought about ing me?” Jimin asked as he put the boy’s large hands on top of his crotch, rubbing it, making Jungkook swiftly back his hand away from the grip and the crotch to put it on the red head’s waist, then on the bench, cursing himself, since this can't be happening and he will definitely die right now by either Jimin's hands or a commet striking the school.

"You can say yes, don't be shy."

All Jungkook wanted to do was push him off, but didn't want to be mean, his brain was malfunctioning at the moment. The boy couldn’t speak, he can’t do this, besides it’s probably a trick to get him somewhere nobody would find him and murder him, but the youth nodded into his neck despite the fear, which made Jimin grin at his accomplishment.

“Come on.. Let’s go to the toilet.” Jimin commanded as he'd hopped off of him and held his hand, guiding him. The red head guided him all the way to the toilet stall, through the half empty school, pushing him to sit on top of the toilet seat lid, spreading his legs to unbuckle and his school uniform trousers as the black haired man watched with a hard on creeping in his trousers. Both of the boys, didn’t want to make too much of a mess to clean up so they kept their school uniforms on, which frankly could be a bad idea. They didn’t really think about it, a mess was the least of their worries. Jimin opened the with his teeth and slowly pulled the underwear covering the youth’s now down, the sight of his own made him fearful, it could even be seen in his expression. Truthfully, it made Jimin scared as well. He’s going to have to sit on that thing.

Jimin always had a few condoms on him just in case he was about to do something stupid with some stranger, not wishing to catch something, loosing his ity was his top priority for a long time now. Since the embarrassment of buying them and running out of the gas station from the previously mentioned embarrassment was hard enough, he will damn well use them. The eighteen year-old boy was determined to finally loose his damn ity, getting sick of it. He picked a strange person to do it with but he was a sure thing, either this or grindr.

"...It's...I didn't expect, I- " Jimin stuttered slightly at the length and girth of the ing thing while Jungkook had no idea what he was talking about,

Holy shouldn't you be knowing what to do with my thing? Jungkook thought, fearfully, but the only thing that he was doing making Jimin shy about his own length. Jimin wanted to have with an inexperienced boy, not a horse.

“Don’t be afraid, I got this.” The red head lied, not knowing much, since he was a himself as he pulled the over Jungkook’s hard on, making Jungkook’s head spin. No matter what Jimin does or whatever slip up he makes, if it was the other’s first time as well, he’ll like a sprinkler, either way.

“I didn’t even have to give you a little bit of a , do you like me that much?” Jimin asked with a eating grin painted on his face as he made the other fidget, since he was embarrassed at how hard he was from only words. Jungkook, had positively zero idea at what they were about to do so Jimin pretty much did all the work and Jungkook was the attached to a living breathing man. Which was fine, Jimin could work with that, it’s better than an experienced man throwing him around a bedroom as Jimin would fear, since that's how they did it in .

“The is strawberry flavored! Dunno what that means though.” Jimin burst out with a random piece of knowledge, trying to tone down their nervousness. Do you eat them after, why the - focus.

The man who was about to bottom, lead the entire thing as he spit on his arm and rubbing the slightly, making Jungkook flinch in his seat. The red head smirked even more as he placed himself on top of the , opening his mouth to let out a slight groan.

“I didn’t stretch myself, so it’s gonna take a little longer, agh. For me…to adjust.” Jimin held the base of the and spoke as he very slowly slid down the length of the other boy’s and eventually filled himself fully with the boy in his entirety, looking down uncomfortably as he held onto the raven haired’s shirt covered chest. As Jimin leaned his weight with his other hand on the boy’s chest, he felt his forearm being , gently and briefly.

“A-are you okay?” Jungkook questioned the boy he was inside of as he brushed the bangs out of his eyes to look at him with worry splattered across his face. Jimin smiled back, not connecting their eyes and nodded as he pushed himself up slowly, then down again, building up a pace as Jungkook couldn’t believe what was going on, the boy quickly stopped Jimin since he was about to any second now, since this is too much for a teenage boy to just stick through without in three seconds.

The boy bottoming grabbed onto the other’s chest with open palms, then proceeded to guide Jungkook’s hands to his waist, allowing him to touch his body, but the raven haired boy was way too huffed up and into the moment to be respectful, yet too afraid to move, he put his arms around the boy’s waist as support as the red head lifted himself up and down the other’s , slowly gathering the courage to lock their eyes together, both filled with incredible amounts of pleasure

The two were too stunned at what they were doing, both of their stares being rather intense, more than warm..

“Please…I’m, oh - stop - oh God. God, you’re so tight and beautiful. I..I’m not gonna last too long.” Jungkook spoke to the boy who stopped in his pace and blushed as his was finally grabbed by the other Jimin grew hard himself, proceeding to bite his bottom lip as he stared at the youth, before giving him a command.

“ Jungkook-ah, me until you .” Jimin spoke as Jungkook obeyed at the sound of his name and inside of the boy on top of him a couple of times, quick,half deep s with long lasting breaks in between them he made Jimin scream each time he did it, finishing off in the while Jimin was still left with a lonely hard on. Jungkook knew how to do this at least, as the boy hasn’t got up from his he grabbed the red head’s chin and started to jack him off with his other hand, locking their eyes again. As ing inside of the other felt natural, this feels natural too, he was happy that the red head was about to at his touch.

Jimin tried to pull his head down, or move it to the side since he was too shy to stare at the other in his eyes as he came, but Jungkook softly grabbed his cheek almost if the boy who was so terrible with words, was speaking through touch and saying ‘It’s alright.’

The red head squirted white liquid all across the other’s white school button up uniform ,staining it and in an filled desperation dropped onto the youth that was still inside of him. Jungkook pet the back of the red haired boy’s hair, it, to comfort him as much as he could, leaving them panting for a while, but deciding to break the not so silent silence.

“Are you okay? A-are you in pain?” He asked the other who he had a strong urge to cuddle with for some reason? Was this just the after feeling? Well, he wasn’t about to cuddle with Satan, so that was a no.

“No, I did this a few times...with a already… is this your first time?” Jimin asked, curiously as he slowly stood up from the boy that was inside of him a couple of seconds ago.

“Yeah..”.

“You don’t…mind that your first time was with me, right?” Jimin asked, feeling insecure since it was his first time as well and since the heat of the moment was gone, he wasn’t sure what to say, feeling as if this wasn’t a good idea for either of them. The boy that was sitting zipped up his pants fully and straightened his back as he sat in the stall as he watched Jimin put on his trouser that were left thrown on the floor.

“It..took off..pressure. It was nice. Strange, since i-our first time is in a bathroom stall. ” Jungkook put it simply, trying to talk casually as he gave Jimin’s cheeks a rose touched tint to them just for saying it was ‘nice’, not life changing, it was nice and that was good enough. Jimin wouldn’t admit it but he feels very vulnerable right now and that’s not a feeling he enjoys having.

“You think so?” Jimin asked for assurance as Jungkook nodded to soothe the other’s nerves, who was acting strange, a little bit insecure which Jimin just does not do.

“Although..you s-spoke as if you were a p-professional. “ Jungkook stuttered making Jimin squint and frown from being caught.

“Whatever.” He said as he frowned and opened the stall door, exited with Jungkook following after. Jungkook ended up walking Jimin home after Jimin awkwardly asked him if he could, and Jungkook lying that it was on the way to his house, since it would be kind of ed up if he just left him to fend for himself after he ed him. It doesn’t really sound like a gentleman thing to do. Even if this was a huge night for him, Jimin must feel very strange too. Like a thousand squids are in his tummy. That's how Jungkook feels, that is. 

Suddenly the silence of the walk was broken.

“Do you want to hold hands, oppa?” Jungkook teased as Jimin pinched his , leaving Jungkook bending over in pain. This new brave Jungkook needs to be put to a stop, and letting him you wasn't the smartest idea to help with that.

“I should try those pills today, huh?” Jimin questioned sarcastically as he made Jungkook laugh and push him away.

“I don’t want to admit this but when I was , I almost screamed out that I loved you and started crying.” Jungkook spoke as he made Jimin laugh so hard he had to clap with his hands twice.

“You’re killing me! Stop!” He shoved the other as he laughed. Jimin was so physical with his responses

“It was i-i-i-“ The youth stopped to calm down.

“-in the heat of the moment!” The boy defended himself as he made tears come at the corners of Jimin’s eyes. Jimin was shivering as he didn't bring a jacket, since his house is so close to the school, Jungkook noticed and remembered how Yoongi gave him a jacket, so he took off his jacket and put it over the small friend. It was a friendly gesture to the boy as he smiled at the sight of Jimin being warmer, wrapping himself into the jacket with his tiny man hands, yet not saying anything back to thank him. The usual. They joked and walked until they reached Jimin’s house that wasn’t at all far away, since his parents bought the house closest to the school, since they had enough money to choose. As Jungkook was about to leave, Jimin stopped him.

“Uh, do you want a less cummed-on shirt?” Jimin asked casually as Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at his wet shirt.

“…Ah..please. “ Jungkook said as he made the other chuckle very slightly. The boy noticed that Jimin loved to laugh as much as he could. He was always smiling. It was a nice change.

The boy walked inside of his house as Jungkook stood outside, not wishing to wake anybody up.

“Come inside, I’m home alone. If you’re hungry, there’s stuff in the fridge, don’t be shy.” Jimin said groggily as he allowed Jungkook to walk inside of his house, causing the boy to gasp in awe.

“Omooooo! This is the fanciest home, I’ve e-e-e-ever s-s-see-seen.” Jungkook stuttered as Jimin ran upstairs to get him a shirt. The youth touched all the interesting textures of the sculptures that decorated the house. Even their clock was one of the fancy ones with only four numbers, how insane! Only the rich could afford clocks with so little numbers on them. Jimin quickly got downstairs as he looked at Jungkook, baffled.

“You can steal anything you like.” Jimin offered as Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

“I like your fancy clock.” The boy said to the other as the other looked up at it as he handed him the shirt.

“It’s, it’s pretty nifty. I can’t rip that off the wall for you.” Jimin said casually as he lifted his trousers by the loops since he took off his belt upstairs..

“No, no! It’s fine.” Jungkook said, smile dropping as he spread the hoody to see a picture of a woman with a goat’s head instead of her own with a red pentagram across it, making his eyebrows furrow as he looked at Jimin for an explanation, the boy thinking he saw the actual devil, even did a small two second prayer inside of his head. His theory was true.

“I’m complicated.” Jimin said dramatically as he scratched an itch on his . The boy took off his button up and put the oversized satanic hoody on himself, as he held his button up.

“It’s so warm here! My a-ap apartment is like a fridge.” Jungkook admired everything about the apartment as he rolled his sleeves up from the heat being too much for the hoody. Jimin just crossed his arms as he was stuck in thought.

“You can sleep on my parent’s bed here. They won’t be home for weeks.” The male spoke to the boy, who gasped showing his bunny teeth at the sentence.

“Ohhh my God!” Jungkook yelled, letting out his childish side that was polar to his usual one.

“Weee…can order pizza?” Jimin asked the boy as he yawned, making Jungkook yell even louder.

“Can you turn on the tv as well?” The boy questioned perking his ears for the answer, since this was like a huge fun house for him.

“Sure.” Jimin said as he shrugged and Jungkook jumped on the couch, startling him as he grabbed the remote not separating from it.

“I never really use the tv..I just go online and like YouTube and such.” Jimin shared since this behavior was strange. It's like Jungkook is from another universe, he doesn't want to play with his consoles, or listen to his music, eat, but all the boy did for entertainment was watch television and do homework. It was incredible how the boy thought everything to be so amazing. 

 “Jimin, I have something to say to you…I’ve been hiding it for way too long.” Jungkook said to the other as he took him with dead seriousness, Jungkook doesn’t create deep dramatic moments like this for no reason. The boy was the personification of a calculator, that or he acted like a complete child he wanted to beat up.

“Uh, of course, shoot.” Jimin spoke carefully.

“After …I realized… Oppa, I love you.” Jungkook fake confessed as Jimin punched his shoulder forcefully three times, pushing him down on the sofa, then pressing his head into the sofa.

“Do you want to die, head?? You think you’re funny?!” Jimin yelled at the giggling boy, who stopped taking his anger seriously, which he probably objectively shouldn't do.

“Oppa why the anger?! You know, you should be calling ME oppa. ” Jungkook was being funny to himself, but Jimin didn’t think so, well, only a little bit, but that earned him a few more punches which got him to quiet down with the teasing as he pouted. It was strange to have the guy who’s bullied you for years that you’ve just ed tease you, then proceeding to beat the out of him because of the mentioned teasing. Neither of them were too crazy about having for the second time today, feeling overwhelmed by the day.

“Shut up!”

“Okay, okay!” Jungkook responded. The two boys ended up watching late night television, then falling asleep as they ate pizza and watched on Hustler, then proceeding to watch a sports anime that Jungkook liked as he was judged by Jimin who hated this kind of stuff. The boys woke up to get up for school as their backs ached from the position of the couch they slept in. Jimin looked like he’s been through a war and the make up he didn't wash off, smudged so he turned his face away as he spoke.

“Yah, bastard…I’m..really happy you took my ity.” Jimin told the other with a great struggle as his gut told him he shouldn’t. It was the only nice thing Jungkook’ll probably ever hear from him, so why the hell not?

“I have a name, but cool.” Jungkook snapped right back, every minute not spent having , but talking with the red head instead was a pain in the neck.

“You’re still a ing loser, though and if you try to talk to me like we're friends, I'll kill you, if touch me in school for people to see, I’ll kill you. If you try to kiss me, ever, I’ll chop your sack off, got it?” Jimin said with a serious face as he patted the boy’s thigh. The boys had once more before they left for school, with lubrication this time which made it so much easier and were late for the first class, but it was worth it. After they got to school, instead of going on the lunch break the two were at the bathroom as Jimin blew Jungkook in one of the stalls for the first time as well. It was all so new to him, the boy barely watched to add to it.

“Ow- teeth.”

“Sorry!” Jimin apologized in embarrassment as he continued to blow him, not going too deep since he didn’t want to gag to further embarrass himself until Jungkook cums in the boys mouth. The other tried to swallow it, and did so but with a great struggle, surpressing his gagging succesfully.

“, doesn’t taste as good as it looks. Next time, just ...not in my mouth.” Jimin spoke wisely as he learned from experience, not expecting anything in return as he wiped his mouth with the toilet paper, but the youth dragged him up by his shoulders onto his lap, his back resting on the youth's front as he unbuckled the boy’s pants and ed his shirt, the latter purely for his own pleasure.

 The male that the red head was sitting on was kissing his neck gently, since he’d rather not try to give him hickeys, the dominant male felt up his abs with one hand and placed his hand around the other’s to him off, sending electricity through his entire body as he did so combined with him kissing the other's sensitive spots on his neck, made him go slightly crazy. 

Wait a minute, you're a dude, you should know what another dude wants with a to not bore him out of his mind. The boy thought for too long, making Jimin whine in desperation.

"Come oooon..." He whined in a high pitch as another boy came into the bathroom to piss, making Jungkook instinctivly cover the other's cushiony, yet annoying lips with his hand, to hear what the boy in the bathroom was doing.

"Mmmmmhhhh..." The other groaned on his lap as he tugged on the larger boy's button up collar, seeking for attention, even though usually he'd be the easilly embarassed one but when you're on the edge of a promised , you really don't think about consequences. If his father broke in the stall right now, he'd still expect to get a and then get the punishment after, as he tugged on the youth's collar that he quite literally made a button pop off of it, Jungkook finally gave in, still not uncovering his mouth as he looked at his needy face. The boy covered the red head's slit with his thumb, it ever so slightly, causing a reaction for which he had to grip the boy back in his lap, the hand covering his mouth gripped even tighter since he squirmed in distress of not getting his way, wanting to do it himself at this point.

"Hey- calm down, don't scream." Jungkook threatened, not wanting to be expelled his final year.

"Yah, Got it ?" He said as he sternly looked at the other, grabbing the side of his neck instead of lips now, Jimin nodded along. and only after that Jungkook started the male slowly at first, and since Jimin held in his moans, he got rewarded with a quicker pace.

The boy, disobeyed started to yell for the entire damn school to hear, making Jungkook cover his mouth once again to let him scream into the palm.

“Don’t on me again, get some tissues.” Jungkook said as Jimin’s infused two days didn’t give him enough strength to reply with a sly remark or a punch, but letting it go for the first time. As they both sat in the stall, breathless they were so relaxed that they could fall asleep right then and there. For the first time, even though neither realized this, they were embracing each other with Jungkook’s arms being wrapped around the boy’s belly and Jimin’s arms, resting on top of the taller boy’s ones, all of their daily duties and troubles just washed away in a second.

M--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I want to eat, let’s ditch the last period.” Jimin said as he got up as Jungkook shrugged. He was the perfect little rule abiding flower but that was honestly because it was the only thing he could do, never had any friends or ‘bad peer pressure’ to tell him he should smoke or do drugs, ditch classes. It's just this once so who cares?

As they went to a restaurant and ordered, but Jimin wondered something about Jungkook.

“How did you get so thin? Do you ever eat?”

“Mm, well my flat-mate and I, neither of us eat too much.”

“I wish I could not eat, all I think about is food.”

“You can eat anything y-you want i-i-if you just stick a toothbrush down your throat afterwards.” Jungkook said matter of fact, sharing a life lesson that he learned himself. Does he not know what he should say or not say? Jimin wondered. No processor with this one. That sort of helps with , but not with anything else. The way he blew up at their Enligsh teacher, Taehyung, Jimin, is there anybody able to control him?

“I tried that, it was so hard. I kept crying.” Jimin admitted at his attempt at bulimia as he ate a wrap he made, since they were being honest.

“Now I just exercise too much.” He said with a full mouth.

“To each their own."

“You should really get some muscles though…your face won’t get you every guy. What if the guy you have a crush on likes muscles? Well, frankly, most of them do. Just my advice.” Jimin spoke to the boy, making him think. Maybe Satan was right this time.

“You’ll pay, right?” Jungkook questioned as Jimin lifted his eyebrows and swallowed before answering.

“Excuse me? When did I say that?”

“You’re rich. Be cool, Jimin. D-d-don’t play dumb.” Jungkook said, coming off rude for the millionth time, making Jimin sigh.

"D-d-d-d- tch, ing hell." Jimin mocked him in anger as Jungkook scrunched his nose since he forgot that the other was an and would mock him for his stutter, of course.

When the boys finished, the rich one did end up paying, hesitantly.

"I didn't mean it- here's my cut." Jungkook apologized as he gave the money for what he ordered in the restaurant, to the other. Jungkook took everything to do with money very very seriously, while Jimin didn't care for it. It was as relevant as dust to him, he just made a fuss over it for no reason.

"Mmkay, I guess." The other shrugged it off. 

Jungkook slept over at Jimin’s once again as they studied together instead of going to school, but the morning after he had to leave early since he has a job to do. Either way, he’s been absent from his apartment for two days now, but the fiasco he'll have to face back home still tortures his thoughts. The boy was a determined man for one thing, and that thing is to cut out all the bad people in his life that didn't want to be his friends and only wished to harm him. That's how he cut out Taehyung, that's just how he'll have to cut out Yoongi, Having so frequently really clears a person's mind. They were teenagers with nothing better to do so of course they were at it like bunnies. The youth thought as he stared at a sleeping figure, eyes lurking towards his wallet on the cabinet, that he left out so trustingly, or perhaps carelessly since he doesn't even count his money..

No, get out of here. Don't be like him. His head screamed as he did just that, at 4 am am, he was outside, walking and ending up on a bridge as he stared at the water for an hour before heading off to work again. The youth grew more and more bitter at the world surrounding him. Thinking he had everything together, even with the couple of friends he had had. Now he lost his sanity as well. What the hell was he doing having with somebody he can't stand? 

Did I lose all of the values I held dear to my heart? What would my parents say to this if I were alive? They would be so dissapointed.

 

X

 

“Namjoon! I want to become strong like you…or just stronger…I- want to I’m not able to protect the people I care ab-about. That and I need a lot more money to move out of - that's not important.” He said as he forcefully pulled the man over, after looking for him for thirty minutes at his usual hang out spots, but he was absent from them, the man was finally caught in what seemed a casual stroll Namjoon lost his complete track of thought, not even noticing him forgetting honorific after his name.

“Oh?”

“Yes… I’ll do anything.” He stated as Namjoon shrugged, not caring.

“Why the hell would I say yes, Jungkook. I’m a busy man.” The man said to the other, expecting an offer being brought to the table. The boy has already been thinking about this for the thirty minutes he was looking for him, he knew what to do..

“I want muscles as b-big as yours, your biceps are so huge they’re breaking through a baggy shirt, how is that possible? Kkkkkh, wow I want to be as strong as you, determined as you.” Jungkook spoke as Namjoon smirked at the flattery and flexed a little bit to quench the boy’s thirst. God, he was just too good looking, to himself. 

“You like that?” He spoke as he showed off the heat he's packing. 

“Woooow!” Jungkook praised him and went so far to clap as the other nodded along and decided to put the guns away.

“Heh, the gun show is out of town, heh, but uhm, you know, I should help my dongsaeng one more time. One of the upcoming days, after school, one of my boys will get you, you'll get a package, then for details I'll tell you later, and only if you do that job properly, I’ll give you the honor for you to start working for me, well, you know... we'll see. Don't count your chickens before they hatch in the meantime.” Namjoon spoke casually as he checked out the 115 pound mass that formed an 18 yearold with a large frame that he could be a monster with, if he knew what to do with his body, Namjoon was thinking with his hands inside of his pockets as he was on his way to get his boys to scare shop owners into giving them money for ‘safety reasons’ while a 6’7 male with a couple of hundred pounds on him stood outside to show them the general idea. Pay or else. He'll need to do some wizardry on Jungkook to make him look like one of his boys.

Jungkook didn't have a clue what that phrase meant and put it in the back of his mind, since he will get that job from him. He needs the money.

“Oh…Christ…um. Okay! I will do it!” He yelled out determined as he stomped away, crossing a red light, which caused loud car honking, which scared him into backing into another car. Honestly, it’d be easier to just blow him instead of doing what he asks for, this was a real mission impossible. 

“Hope he doesn’t die before that.” Namjoon said to himself as he nonchalantly lifted his eyebrows and started walking at his usual slow pace again.