Heaven I beg of you

Training wheels

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jungkook questioned upon the sight, the boy was already exceedingly acclimated to this behavior, but the time of the behavior surprised him since he was home, drunk, much earlier than usual, breaking the cycle which triggered something in Jungkook's brain. How come that he had to be so used to this he grew cold to it?

“Do I look not okay? I…m fine.” Yoongi said as he went to look for the the bag of  he had in his drawer, locked and hidden away so the boy couldn't possibly get to it. what he saw enraged him.

 

No, you , you don't look okay. You never looked okay. You're too pale, thin and quite frankly I've never seen you without a bruise or a cut, and I've known you for months. You let yourself be thrown and pushed around like a bag of meat people can for a couple of thousand won. Of course they pull on your hair and throw you around, they're all beasts and it's not your fault. They're the cause of your appalling state, how could've they destroyed you so easily? Tough man, Min Yoongi. You're not tough at all.

 

"How did you find my stash? You took it, didn't you?” The man asked assured in his own words, accused Jungkook by using his eerie deep voice, that made sure that the youth's body hairs rise when the man was angry at him. A stare filled with hate and doubt, stuck in his own drunken version of reality. 

“No! I’d ne-“ The innocent boy tried to himself and assure the older that if wasn't him that took whatever the older thought it was he took, sounding like a small squeaking mouse, being accused by a lion of a crime he didn't even know he committed.

“Lying bastard.” Yoongi said sharply as he almost tripped and shoved past the younger to go inside of the room to dig through his own stuff. The man was aware that in his state he couldn't even swing a punch at the youth, feeling too weak and malnourished. But assured he was the one who did it, and was expensive to get to say the least, so heroin was his only option since it was cheaper and easier to get, or maybe some suspicious mix of the two or something close to that to get him high the fastest since he was starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

“We shouldn’t eeeven have locked…locks on our things, since all you do is steal my money and steal all of my and hide them away. I’m going out to find someone who’s willing to give me money for a cheap since thhiiis is usless. Even the weed is all ing gone...ing hell. ” Yoongi said, slurring from his drunken state, heading towards the exit out of the apartment to go earn money for more drugs and drinks. Jungkook decided this time. He decided what was best for Yoongi at his weakest.

The raven haired man stood in front of the small man, blocking his path with his body, taking the keys from the older’s leather jacket and locking the door, gripping onto the keys tightly afterwards.

“Yaaaaaaaaaah! Yah! What the absolute ? Who do you think you are, you overgrown ?” Yoongi spoke ruggedly as he widened his arms in shock. The boy, out of pure anger and confusion he felt inside of himself, did the unthinkable to their respectful, distant relationship and pushed Yoongi with gentle force away from the door as the metal of the key’s hit each other from the movement, causing just one of the noises in the ruckus that was going on.

“You’re not o-okay. Go inside the room, now.” Jungkook tried to be stern, but never being so in his entire life, so the effect was failing him, if he allowed Yoongi to go out tonight, he wouldn’t sleep and he knows it. He has an exam tomorrow, he has to sleep and Yoongi has to be safe. This was just the way things will go or else the boy will go insane. The boy never stopped him from doing anything because he was afraid and he's four years younger, surely, he doesn't know better, he always thought. But it kept irritating him how unhappy the older was, how much he tried to destroy his own self but being too cowardly to actually try to kill himself again, not realizing he was killing himself with his actions. Or did he know? Either way, it wasn't anything that Jungkook shouldn't be brave for. You have to be brave for the people you care about, you have to be tough at their weakest that is why two people are necessary to survive. Since you can not be strong all the time, and when you show your weakness to the wrong people, they'll destroy you. Yoongi seemed to be doing that his entire lifetime. You might thing you can do it all on your own, but that will kill you. 

“ off, kid! Christ!” The man screamed and pushed Jungkook back, the screams that could be avoided at any second if the boy just gives up. Just moves away and lets him pass and let him get high just like every day. Then, he would like him better. By doing this he only dislikes him more resentful and displeased.

“Please!” Jungkook begged, feeling selfish for the attempts, no, no! He was in the wrong this time, this hyung is incorrect, it wasn't just Jungkook.

“I said… off! I am your hyung! Listen to me, you autistic .” Yoongi went to insult him at his most fragile, just wanting to push Jungkook away from him so that he's left alone for good, so he pressed every button he thought would work. The older didn't know he's heard it all before and he hears it everyday. It won't stop him from doing all that he possibly can at this right moment.

“No, go inside! Don’t be like this!” Jungkook raised his voice, attempting to sound intimidating, but the older took it as a joke and laughed, mocking his roommates' concern, hooking him at his mocking eye smile as Jungkook avoided his eye contact, cowardly..

“Or what? What the will you do?” Yoongi kept mocking him as he looked up at the younger and pushed his chest back with one hand, smirking, laughing.

"What, retard, you think you will magically cure me and save me? Oooh, can't wait until I get my life together like you. You think you're so better than me, off and live your...perfect little life. Leave me alone and off for good."

Jungkook was hurt by all the insults but had had enough of his bull tough attitude and decided to grab his thin, pale forearm and threaten him since nothing else was working not even a tiny bit, all of his gentle, caring efforts are mocked and ridiculed. The man was still the same teenager he was at fourteen when he ran away from home and never returned, rebelling for no reason and doing whatever the hell he wants. Jungkook wasn't his mother to know what to do when he acts like that, even his little brothers and sisters never acted out in such ways. The bigger boy grabbed his arm and squeezed it so hard it scared Yoongi, smirk unforming, turning into a petrified poker faced porcelain mask.

“Go, don’t make me do something I don’t want to do.” Jungkook threatened, pulling him closer to him to prove his strength over him , sounding rotten as the poisoned red apple from his school, he tasted the poisonous taste in his mouth. Sounding absolutely abusive and disgusting, making tears come so close to coming out, the boy chewed on the inside of his cheeks until it felt like they were moments away from spilling red inside of his mouth.

This is now who I am.

Why is he making me do this? 

Why am I doing this?

Why am I doing this?

“You’re hurting me.” Yoongi whimpered with a timid and restrained tone of voice for the first time in months of Jungkook knowing him, he was weak, his small precious eyes were filled with fear and uncertainty. Jungkook, immediately released his grip, feeling repulsive to his own self, trying with the last of his might not to show remorse, replace his emotions with a stern and cold attitude that people listen to. If you are weak, people will walk all over you, it was just the way it was. If you're nice, people will use you. Be the machine everybody thinks you are. After letting go, the blond quickly grasped his wrist and rubbed it as he unclenched and clenched up his fist, stepping backwards away from the boy, feeling uneasy.

“Go.” The boy commanded. Jungkook’s point still stood and Yoongi listened this time, but when he looked up at the youth, he was standing in front of the door, eyes darted towards the white water damaged walls, then proceeding to stare through the pink haired man giving chills all throughout his body..

"Now." The boy said, sounding like the last warning. This time Yoongi was scared. The man realized he was dealing with a cat and not just another mouse and he was scared. Yoongi proceeded to go inside of their bedroom, take out a cigarette from his coat pocket and light it to calm his nerves and as the smoke spread and filled the room, he rested his head in his other arm from the overwhelming struggle of the withdrawal that Jungkook just didn't understand.

The youth proceeded, after he saw that the older went inside of the room, after he heard the door being closed, the boy covered his mouth trying to catch vomit spilling out of his mouth, into his hand, then proceeding to rush into the bathroom to vomit into the toilet. After he purged and flushed the toilet, the boy desperately tried to stop the tears from falling down his face., smacking his cheeks with open palms a couple of times, then splashing his face with cold water, breathing out from his mouth deeply with a shaky breath. As he looked into the rusty plastic mirror hanging off of an electric wire in the bathroom, tears started falling yet again, the boy grabbed his forehead and sat on the toilet lid, holding his head in his hands.

“God… please keep him safe.” Jungkook said out a small prayer, hoping it would reach a higher power, since he doesn’t have the strength to do this, he really does not. The only reason Yoongi didn't knock his teeth out was that he was too wobbly and intoxicated to defend himself, but Jungkook knew he would be as kind to the youth as he is kind to his own self. That is, not at all.

"Please send an angel for him, he can't be left alone, he'll die on his own." The youth continued the prayer inside of his head.

 

X

A few days later.

 

 “Ayo, kid.” Namjoon said with a tough, determined and husky voice as he approached Jungkook with two scary looking people following him adding onto the tough leader image as they walked in a triangle with Namjoon as the top point.

“Bobby, Jackson, go.” He simply said as the two obeyed, asserting his dominant stance around other males like an alpha gorilla, perhaps. Human kind is like a giant documentary, just like every other animals. The difference is that humans are much more..confused, complicated, sad.

As soon as they left, the older relaxed with the younger, changing his demeanor into a more flirtatious one.

He seemed to be a man of many faces, adjusting each one for whichever situation it’s best suited for.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing here? " Jungkook asked, this was for the second time he was lurking around his school, the boy found it very peculiar. Namjoon's eyes widened for a moment then, after a second or two he went back to his normal cat like grin painted face as he thought of a lie.

“I am out and about, kid, we don't need to know each other's business. I'm a wordly man, ya know? I go all over Seoul, really..to do ..work and such. And guess what else? I think today it will be a good day for you, like it is for me, Ya know? By the way, I always did like brunettes, did you dye your hair for me?” Namjoon said, finally noticing the work Yoongi hyung did with his hair out of a whim, since he was bored one day. Jungkook’s ears turned red at the question, never has he ever felt that he would be found attractive by another human being, so he didn’t know how to react. Namjoon didn't know this but he made his day, which was great since the week has been hectic for the youth to say the least.

“O- no.” He responded bashfully to the silly question, making Namjoon smirk. The man usually got flirted with back, called a , or got Jin’s usual rejections. What an annoying guy…he really wants to . Okay, quit getting distracted, you silver fox. You're a man on a mission, to tell Jungkook about Jimin, so that Jungkook can praise him for his heroic deed to Jin.

 He didn’t want to press any further with the younger since him and Jin know each other and he was pursuing Jin either way. Who knows what might slip out of the brunette bastard to the other brunette bastard?

“Cute, you’re cute you know. I like your whole thing you have going on. You’re thin enough, you can probably eat whatever without gaining weight, right? Do you have enough money for breakfast? Here, buy yourself anything you want for breakfast. Okay? Take care, baby. “ Namjoon said as he put money in Jungkook’s uniform pant pocket and patted his , then walked in the opposite direction, since the way he had to go wasn't anywhere close to Jungkook's school. The action made Jungkook stop in his tracks and raise an eyebrow at the entire situation.

A little insurance for some action on the side never hurts. The man thought as he smiled to himself. Cute and legal high schoolers are never not worth it. 

Either way, Namjoon couldn't miss out telling Jungkook about his Jimin-related-present, but in the end it seemed the thing dangling between his legs sent his thoughts into another direction instead. As Namjoon was at the completely different part of Seoul, it struck him. He didn't say anything about Jimin at all! His won this battle. Oh well. He'll see for himself, eventually. 

The animalistic urge inside of Namjoon always beat his appetite to learn, all throughout his life, even though it was so easy to be the best. His brain has failed him many, many times. At the end of his college life, he got kicked out of college for having with a girl in the university's library.The scenario alone was a metaphor for his entire life, to leave it at that. Even the greatest heroes fall. But, hey, at least he didn't get anybody pregnant...so far. At least, he thinks so?

 

‘I’m not a baby.’ Jungkook pouted.

The younger got quickly into school as he sat down, ignoring Taehyung’s existence. Yoo immediately rushed towards him and hugged him once again, the boy didn’t hug her back. This girl was so annoying, but she was his friend and that made him happy.

“What’s going on Jeon Jungkook? You’re red faced, are you blushing to see me or are you ill? Omo you’re ill aren’t you?” She asked the boy who hid his mouth with his hands, looking as if he’d puke.

The boy just remembered he had money in his pockets, he felt his right pocket and took out 50.000 won.

“W-what is that for?!” She yelled, as if she’s seen gold. She barely gets 5 thousand won every day for food. She grinned, maybe Jungkook was feeling better and wanted to treat his good friend to lunch. The boy gestured for her to get closer to him. He gave her half of the money and put the other half in his bag.

“Buy yourself whatever you want.” Jungkook said to the girl as she squealed and passed the jealous girls to get to her seat.

“I guess we solved the puzzled, she likes him for the money she gets.” A popular girl said as she lifted her eyebrows, Yoo pretended not to hear.

The class president Yoo, stood up and gave a roll call, but Jimin apparently told her he would be sick all day, didn’t specify the reasoning. Jungkook thought nothing much of it. It was quite...coincidental how two strange things happened in one day. Jimin was rarely sick, maybe once or twice a year. Namjoon showed up to greet the youth..was it his birthday? Maybe. He forgets when his birthday is since he hasn't celebrated since it was eight years old willingly, but the adoption center would get him some second hand presents on the day, which was nice. 

Since Jimin was gone, Taehyung could finally spend time with Jungkook in the classroom. For the first time ever during lunch Jungkook was taken out of the classroom by Bambam and Yoo. Why today in God's name? They sat on the bench outside since Jungkook insisted on not going to the damned cafeteria ever again in his life.

Bambam had his legs on both sides of the bench and Jungkook sat in the middle of the short people sandwich, holding the food in his lap, for the two to eat from, feeling like a very helpful human tray.

“So, Bammy, you’re officially kicked out of the popular crowd, huh?” Yoo questioned.

“Oh, they’re popular in their own asses. So deep in there they can’t see the light that is my friendship. Great friends, really.” He said bitterly because his friends ignored him for merely conversing with Jungkook on a regular basis. At least the rest of the class was normal, Jimin and his friends were just s.

“We’ll form our own clique!” Yoo cheered, making Jungkook jump.

“The losers who eat outside of the break room?” Bambam asked as Yoo shot him dirty looks.

“Do you want to go back there, you ?” She asked through her, but Bambam ignored her to say his idea for the title of their clique.

“Beauty and the beasts! I’m the beauty and you’re the beasts.” The cheerful boy said. Jungkook giggled slightly at the title, but Yoo wasn’t amused. Bambam reminded him of Yoongi. He missed the man who’s been away from the house for a couple of days now.. Everything reminded him of the man. His thoughts always went back to the man. The only man that mattered.

 

Taehyung got lost in the great search for Jungkook and eventually went to check the bench outside to see the two friends trying to physically punch each other over Jungkook who seemed unfazed by the people surrounding him.

“Jungkook-ah, anneoyong.” He said to the boy and smiled, trying to be friendly, pretending as if everything was alright, not wishing to be too aggressive as he was the last two times with approaching him. The two stopped fighting and were ready to bite Taehyung’s hand off if it was necessary.

“Jungkook-ah, annyeong?” Yoo questioned, then proceeded to huff, finally making Jungkook look up from the ground.

“Jungkookssi annyonghase-yo. What about us huh?” Yoo said, demanding respect. Taehyung was a little taken aback, as Bambam cracked a laugh, shocked at her behavior. Jungkook’s eyes were dancing around, he didn’t appreciate all of the attention.

“Wh-what?” Taehyung stuttered on his words.

“Since he brings the high exam results and win all the chemistry and mathematics competitions your daddy sends him to, shouldn’t he get more respect?” Yoo Yeon Ju asked as Bambam’s jaw dropped. The nerds could be ferocious when they want to be, apparently.

“Oooooh, cut throat! I didn’t know his dad was the principal!” Bambam said as he grinned and hit Jungkook’s shoulder. The boy only knew of Taehyung's mum's restaurant he always took them to, but whenever they went to his house his father was never home. They all expected him to leave them alone but what irritated Jungkook was no, he stayed.

“Step dad-, but okay Jungkook..ssi. Uh, sorry.” He said making everyone feel awkward just how sad his presence was. ‘Wow’ was all that Bambam mouthed.

“What do you want?” Yoo asked as she was growing irritated.

“Uh, I- wanted to ask if you’re okay today? In general? I wanted to speak to you in private but…I don’t think you’d like that. I’-“He broke off, feeling overly nervous, but Jungkook took it in another way.

Jungkook wasn’t the kind of person to tell somebody off, he just had a bad day the day he yelled at Taehyung, but now he was too frightened to speak rudely to him, fearing what his next punishment would be. He felt really sorry for his actions, he shouldn’t have done it. Jimin’s absence only helped slightly, but his friends could tell him of how impolitely he acted. A new beating would be earned for that.

Why was Yoo saying all of that just moments ago?? She doesn't know she could get him into trouble.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. She shouldn’t have said that either…I’m sorry.” Jungkook said, to the shock of everyone. He completely shut down yet again, he didn’t want to get humiliated once again, and he knew his place. His pride comes second now. Not like he has much of it either way. More fighting and bruises was not what he wanted. Taehyung got shot death stares by the two people sitting at the raven haired boy's side, he was already insecure and cared about what everybody else thought of him but now he genuinely didn’t care about his two friends but only about Jungkook feeling bad for himself. 

“No, I deserve it! It’s just…please don’t tell anyone he’s my step dad… I won’t disturb you anymore. I’m so sorry, uh-” He scattered out of their eyesight clumsily, tripping over his feet on the way since he wanted to escape getting chewed up by the two guarding Chihuahuas next to the boy.

“Not to gossip, but he has no spine. Tch, even now. No spine. Poor Jungkookie. Don’t even think about him.” Bambam said, knowing his old friend. He didn’t know what he planned with this, but he knew that he and Jimin beat the out of Jungkook recently, Yugyeom told him since they were best friends, but Jungkook doesn’t need to know. He’s already so drawn in, he doesn’t need more on his shoulders.

Taehyung overheard what Bambam said and it was all true, he face palmed himself a couple of times as he decided to finish eating at the cafeteria. He shouldn’t have said anything, , , .

 

X

 

Yet again, Jeon Jungkook has been invited to the principal’s office, which is for the second time this semester. But this time he had no idea why, so he got really timid if he did something wrong. That’s ridiculous, he couldn’t have done anything wrong. His little brothers and sisters are fine he calls them every morning.. right? He has nobody else, no other worries.

What the hell is this guy disturbing him learning yet again?! Jungkook is the best thing to happen to this school, god damn it! Don’t they respect him at all? He is too good for this school, thankfully winter is already here, now only spring hast to pass for him to leave this place for good.

“Jeon Jungkook…” The principal, that is Taehyung’s father sat in front of him. Step father? What a weird thing…he sometimes forgot that not everything revolved around him and that Taehyung’s life could’ve been drastically changed during their time separated.

The raven haired boy knew Taehyung back when he was in a normal, good old nuclear family, but now, he didn’t even know what happened to his actual dad.

“I’ve heard from a professor that you’ve done a project on your own, Taehyung told the professor, then the word got to me. So now, either I fail all four of your or you do me a favor.” He spoke to Jungkook as if he was an infant. He wanted them all to fail, but Bambam cared and Jungkook flat out refused him and he shouldn't be the one to suffer the consequences. 

Why the hell did Taehyung do that?? The idiot really out did himself with making his own and Jungkook's life more difficult.

“I’m guessing your silence would mean that you’d like the latter. Since I know that you and Taehyung are close and you even did a project together, I know that this won’t be such a big of an issue.” He said as Jungkook’s head screamed ‘No! You’re wrong! Please, stop talking!’ But of course, the man always blabbed and blabbed on. Never aware of his surroundings.

“…So! It will be just a simple re do of the assignment! Quadruple the word amount and hmm..you all have one week. You have to meet up as well and do it as a team, I want to know what each person did and which part they did. They will present it themselves, especially that scoundrel Taehyung and his two idiot friends. Or else, I’ll put the little situation on your record, thank you! That would be all you can leave now.” He said to the baffled youth. 

Jungkook swallowed his spit and tried to take out his hyung's lip balm to calm down, but ending up grabbing onto nothing since he had left it in the apartment. Jin's been checking up on Jungkook every time he visited the college to see if he was okay and it made Jungkook feel at peace for the moment. Yoongi didn't care if he died or not but Jin, Bambam and Yoo were his friends. Well, he considered them that.

He took a deep breath and stood up, walking down the hall to their classroom he passed Jimin and Taehyung with Jimin looking beaten up and angry, his expression changed to a startled one as Jungkook passed him.

Jungkook’s lip was still cracked but his bruises were all gone, it was stinging as well. He couldn’t give less of a damn about Jimin and his minions no matter what.

His phone started ringing. He saw the number and smiled.

“Annyeong!” He started speaking to his little brother about his day, he was the oldest and he had the hardest time now in the group home he was placed in, so he confided in Jungkook. One day he will be independent enough to stop needing Jungkook for help, he’ll be sad, but overjoyed.

….

“Alright! Take care, love you.” Jungkook said as he hung up, 1,2,3,4,5...they were all safe and sound. It was fine.

 

Taehyung shot daggers at him for some strange reason.

“Was that your girlfriend?” He asked intrusively, coming off meddlesome and annoying to the raven haired boy who kept to himself as much as he possibly could.

“Yes.” So he decided to lie to get him off of his back and to stun him into silence. Taehyung’s eyes widened as he started tapping his pen loudly on the desk, unaware of the noise.

“Cool.” He responded as he forced a smile on his face, then looking away from the other.

“So are we meeting u-up today?” Jungkook questioned, Taehyung was baffled. Does he want to hang out with him? What? Is this a dream?

“What?” He said as he was dumbfounded. This was all he wanted, but he didn't even do anything?

“We have to re do th-the project.” Jungkook questioned, trying to stop himself from getting tongue tied.

“What?”

“Your d-dad m-made me.” Jungkook explained.

“Oh…sorry about that… you can come to my house next Friday, yeah. I'll invite the boys.” He said since it was Friday today. As Jimin overhead him and got worried.

He got threatened to never touch a hair on Jungkook’s head so he didn’t know what to do. But then again, he always had something up his sleeve. Just because Jungkook’s thug friends beat him up and threatened his life, won’t make him stop. Did Jungkook forget that he doesn’t care if he lives or dies? Big mistake.

Bambam and Yoo sat together now, avoided Jungkook the entire week, confirming his fear of loosing his friends. He didn’t know why, but he felt saddened, knowing he seemed as if didn’t care but he felt as if things were at least back to normal, but not really. Everybody avoided him and ignored him, when he raised his hand, they’d laugh. There was never anything to laugh about. When he spoke, they whispered. 

Ignored by everyone, shunned by everybody, he was officially a wangta, if you hang out with one you will become the wangta, the class loser. His studies and good grades couldn’t keep his spirits up for any longer. He was crumbling and falling apart. Jungkook opened his locker only to see a wallet inside of it.

The wallet they’d been look for all day long that Jungkook didn’t care or know for. It was Yugyeom’s wallet and Taehyung noticed that since his eyes rarely leave Jungkook, which was fortunate this time.

Jungkook took the object he’s never seen before in his hands and examined it.

“Yah, Jungkook.” He heard Yugyeom shout towards him.

It wasn’t his for sure, who’s was it? Was it Yugyeom’s? How did it end up in his locker then? Somebody came up next to him and ripped it out of his hands, putting himself in front of Jungkook acting as a shield of a sort.

“Where did you find that?” Yugyeom asked coolly, ready to murder the boy in front of him for stealing his wallet, but the raven haired boy just stared at him with confusion at the ordeal. 

“Don’t matter. It’s here. Take it and leave.” Taehyung said as he pressed the wallet into Yugyeom’s chest. He knew Jimin tried to dig Jungkook deeper into the ground, but he won’t let him do it. Jungkook just took out what he needed and got back on his seat, unaware.

"Wow! Protecting a thief! What a guy?! You two are perfect for each other, amazing." A popular girl yelled filled with sarcasm as everybody laughed.

"We thought you were rich, Jungkook, is it back to the same old thing, huh? Sad." The girl spoke again.

"Enough!" Taehyung yelled with his loud, deep voice, making everybody quiet and Jungkook flinch, proceeding to sit next to the boy, then taking out a banana flavored milk with a cherry cupcake and putting it in front of the boy, smiling widely, acting like a stuffed toy towards his desk-mate after he scared the entire class with his actions.  

"I wanted to get you something with chocolate, but I know you've never tried banana milk before. You should!" 

 

'Was it you' Were you the one that keeps stuffing my backpack with food during breaks? 

 

"Why are you looking at me? Do I have a booger on my face?" Taehyung asked mortified since he never usually  made eye contact with his seating buddy, from the side of his eyes Jungkook saw a red head shooting daggers at him from his seat, making Taehyung exhale from relief after Jungkook's terrifying stare left him.

What does this guy want?.Whatever... Jungkook thought and laid his head on the table, the clock ticked -

1

2

3

4

5

As soon as Jungkook fell asleep, he woke up. Everybody was gone. Did he sleep trough the entire class? As he walked trough the school corridors, heading towards the exit, he noticed a short figure and a taller, slouched one. When he stepped outside he saw them.

"Mommy?" Jungkook asked as he broke down and hugged the small woman.

"I don't want to be an adult I want to go home...please I want to go home." The boy said into the embrace.

"I know." The woman said, making Jungkook back away and see the two people he loved the most, their faces blurred, unrecognizable, Jungkook couldn't see them clearly. 

"Wh...what? Mommy, I want to go home, please."

"I know, son." The mother said, stiff as a corpse. His brother still lively as ever.

 "Why are you here? Do you forgive me? " The boy asked his mother filled with hope, but his brother answered instead.

"Now, you miss us the most. You've stopped wishing to be an adult, so you are officially one. Congratulations, dongsaeng. All of that and you don't even smoke. Are you afraid of smoke, but so fearless of fire? "

"What? " The boy questioned, the words started making less and less sense to him.

"Hey. . . . Hey. Idiot." His brother started shouting at him, shaking his shoulder as he did so, as he came closer . 

"Come on already!"

"Jungkook! Wake up you bastard!" Jimin shouted as he shook him awake. The boy straightened his back, took out his inhaler and inhaled once. Jimin felt apologetic for scaring him, but would never admit it so who cares.

"W-where is everybody?" Jungkook asked the boy who had thick rimmed glasses on all of a sudden, looking just like a regular hard working school boy... until he opened his mouth. When nobody could see him, the boy wore glasses instead of contacts. Jungkook was nobody so he quickly put the pieces together.

"Gone! ing hell, we're the class monitors we clean up the class room when people leave, moron." Jimin shouted as he didn't want to do the work alone and rolled his eyes. The boy was even more enraged at the fact that his parents insisted he can't miss more than one day of school from his injures, that he was fine.

"Do I have to tell you everything?"

"Jimin...I'm sorry." Jungkook stated out of the blue as Jimin didn't even look at him or acknowledge the apology. Truthfully, Jimin knew he had a lot to thank Jungkook and apologize for as well, so why was the other apologizing to him? What a bizzare thing.

"It's fine, just get up. Do your damn work."

"Not about this..y-you know.." The boy said, but not knowing what to say. Jimin grunted internally at his misunderstanding of him wanting to drop the subject. Ugh, that boy.

"Shut up and clean up, or I'll punch you. God, it's so annoying when you open your mouth." Jimin wasn't up for any sorts of talking, so threats seemed much more easy and far more attractive to him.

"I- would never hurt anybody...-" Jungkook broke off the thought since he did hurt somebody, Yoongi, his family, his brothers and sisters at the adoption center. If he hurts the people he held the dearest, how could he say anything about hurting a random classmate that picked on his constantly. Maybe he was a monster?

"Hm?"

"Nevermind.." The raven haired boy spoke as he stood up in his chair to clean, the chair's movement was the only object making noise. The room was silent as both boys thought about their personal demons, preferring not to wake up after they fall asleep tonight.