Awkward small talks

Training wheels

 

Thursday

 

“Jinssiiiii~ I have a favor to-“ Jungkook called out for his hyung’s name cheerfully since he asked for where they’d meet and saw two figures one of which was clearly Jin in his long beige coat and leather rucksack, that were outlined in the distance. The place was a bridge so that they’d walk to university together. They usually met up and walked together, since Jin felt quite protective over him and even though Jungkook hates how he constantly interrupts him and only talks about himself, it's still nice to feel the illusion of having a friend to walk to school to. Jin wasn't a bad guy, more that they weren't the best match.

The sight that stopped the youth from breathing that he could barely process, was terrifying to him. 

There was his hyung, being yelled at by a man much taller and broader than him as tears ran down his eyes, in what seemed to be a very defensive, yet submissive position of him clasping his hands together as he looked down. This wasn’t his place to in, the youth thought, but Jin spotted him, and wiped the moisture below his eyes quickly as the what seemed a man in his thirties turned around as well, freezing the youth in place, almost causing him to go into a panic attack. Just, act like you saw nothing, this was nothing.

As the youth got closer he saw a bruise going around his neck, that was unsuccessfully hidden by his turtle neck and a cut around his lip.

“You okay?” Jungkook asked as the man besides him spoke for Jin, outright not allowing him to respond, Jungkook wasn't sure why but it angered him. This wasn't right. Why were both Jin and Jungkook terrified around this man?

“He fell, now he’s melodramatic about it. I’m goin now..we’ll talk later.” He spoke to the other like a dog, as he simply nodded as a response. The usually, annoying, opinionative man who always thought he was right in every debate was quiet, submissive ..sad.

“You…fell?” Jungkook asked for a confirmation as they started walking, as the older avoided eye contact.

“Yeah…yeah.”

“Cool. Okay, w-was that your boyfriend? Friend?” Jungkook pretended to believe that Jin spoke the truth as they strolled, even Jungkook with all of his might tried to get Jin to look at him as they walked but the man only looked at the river flowing below them, seeming as he almost wished he could jump in it.

He fell, it's fine.

Jin just fell.

He's Jin hyung after all, he's rude and obnoxious, but strong as a mountain. He just fell it's fine, there's nothing to worry about.

“Uh, yeah. Let’s talk about what you wanted from me, okay?” Jin came off a little snappy as he spoke through smearing the tears across his cheeks, since he was embarrassed that the boy saw the entire ordeal. The boy knew not what to do so he just patted the older's back awkwardly, thinking they would just get past it and walk to their university together but Jin fully broke down from the comfort as he leaned on the fence of the bridge with his elbows, crying his heart out as the youth and the people passing by watched.

"Do you want a hug?" Jungkook questioned not knowing what to do. They weren't that close, neither of them wanted that hug, both of them were miserable in their own ways. But, he made the older laugh through his tears nonetheless.  Jin wished to say nothing, he was the older by five years why was he being comforted? Why is he crying in the middle of the day out in public? Why was Jungkook terrified as well?

"How do you always know what to say?"

"I could beat your m-m-mean boyfriend up in a second, hyung." Jungkook kept going at it as he made Jin roll his eyes, yet smile through his pain as he looked at Jungkook punching and kicking the air, acting the entire thing out, forgetting about the favor.

 

X

 

“Why the does all your money vanish, don’t you get a reasonable amount of money every day for food? Where the hell did it go? I won’t buy you food, that's for damn sure.” Jimin questioned as he scoffed and bit into his sandwich.

“Thanks, Cruella. So useless having a rich friend.” Taehyung said, even though angry, he knew Jimin was right. The brunette has been spending money on food for Jungkook even though he’s not even sure he’s eating it, but when he comes home he gets food from his parents and Jungkook gets nothing if we judge by the looks of him.

“I’ll buy you food, Tae!” Yugyeom chirped up as he was eating snacks on the way he brought from home.

“Aaaaaish, you pig. Do you miss Bambam and his metabolism, huh? You keep getting fatter since you’ve stopped giving him half of the food.”

“No, I’m good. “

“You’re gonna be 500 pounds and roll to the school in like a month.”

“Eh.” Yugyeom shrugged.

 

X

 

 “Jungkook…you seem ill..Jungkookssi..” Taehyung said on Thursday the day before the group work meet up, everybody else didn’t talk to him. Was Taehyung not aware? Jungkook was breathing heavy, not looking at him. He felt dizzy, he knew he wouldn’t be making sense even if he responded. The boy hasn’t eaten in two days and he forgot to get a refill of his anti depressants, he takes for one of the factors his PTSD. It was as if bricks were falling down in the tower he was standing and living in. The brunette boy stood, not moving an inch.

The class was quiet, only Taehyung was heard so he got some annoyed looks from his fellow classmates. Jungkook had barely enough energy to sit up straight, so he probably got the classmate who was sitting next to him’s attention since he stopped taking notes and just stared at them instead.

The lines in front of his eyes got too blurry. His head started to hurt.

 Since Taehyung never took notes either way, just reading a manga as usual the boy noticed what was going on.

“Susaengnim, we’re going to the nurse. My friend isn’t feeling well.” He said to everybody’s shock, the teacher responding with a nod. Putting shame over Yoo’s and Bambam’s faces as they looked at each other, worried for their used to be friend, but too scared to do anything about it since they didn’t want to be standing out at all to get bullied like Jungkook. Taehyung helped him get up, and Jungkook didn’t resist. He needed the help.

“Friend?” Jimin asked as he turned around to see his best friend, questioning him. Giving him a window to say it was a slip of the tongue.

He said nothing as he almost held him up completely as the boy walked to the nurse’s office. Taehyung sat him on the bed, took off his shoes, and then proceeded to help him lay down. He explained to the nurse what happened, she called the hospital which made Taehyung’s heart skip a beat. He absolutely insisted on going with him, explaining how it would be better if he wasn’t alone and scared. The nurse let him, reluctantly, since she knew Taehyung was the type to fake being ill and going to the nurse often to get out of classes. It was the best student in the school, though. A deserving exception. They put a needle in the vein on the inside of his elbow, connecting it to an infusion.

They told him not to worry, he was merely dehydrated and lacking the calories to function properly. Taehyung laid down on the bed next to his, to think. Of course he worried since it was all his fault, after the night that Jimin and the others beat the out of him, he's changed.

Taehyung smiled to himself, at least he’ll be better now. He had both of their backpacks and they will be going to his house today, so he will feed him. Yugyeom and Bambam will have to come on their own. They said after the infusion is emptied, they can leave. Jungkook fell asleep immediately on the other hand. They said that at least he didn’t have a temperature which was extremely lucky.

Taehyung didn’t notice but the boy sat up on his bed already, so Taehyung stood up right away to gesture him to sit down.

“No, no, don’t sit up, rest for a little while and sit up very slowly.” He said, talking out of his . It seemed the right way. He could’ve sworn that’s what they did for low blood pressure? Low vitamins in blood? Wait no, low iron. Uh. He wasn’t sure.. he never cared since he was healthy enough.

 

Jungkook obliged since he didn’t know why he was at a hospital and why Taehyung was with him. He was really scarred, causing his chest started moving up and down rapidly.

“O- uh don’t worry! You were exhausted so you’re here, you’re fine, really! “ Taehyung said trying to calm the boy down.

“W-where is my st-things?” The boy asked, scatter brained and scared.

“Oh, I got them here…I didn’t touch anything, promise.” Taehyung responded as he pointed at the bag that Jungkook looked at as he laid down. He was entirely calm now, he turned his head away from Taehyung and towards a wall, even though he wanted to look outside of the window. The brunette got worried yet again. Did Jungkook still not want to talk to him? He realized it was the perfect time to apologize and he can’t punch him now.

“I-“

“Why are you still here?” Jungkook asked as he turned his head around on the pillow, again.

“Even if you don’t like me, do you want to be all alone?” He asked.

“Yes, please” Jungkook admitted with anger seeping out of him with every word he said, he would rather be hit by a car on the way out of the hospital than be alone with Taehyung again.

“Oh, come on..we were friends once-”

“I’m always alone, you should’ve just let my heart st-stop. Who the hell cares?” He snapped, Jungkook was cursing more and more after living on his own. When they were friends he always used to smack Taehyung for cussing at all.

“That’s not true, you have Yoo and Bambam.” He answered.

“They-th-ey s-s-stopped talking to me after Jimin t-told them a-and the entire class that I hired people to beat him up.” Jungkook said weakly as he stared into the ceiling.

“…With what money?” Taehyung accidentally slipped his thoughts out, then smacked his mouth with his hand. He was about to apologize but Jungkook jumped in instead.

“E-e-e-xactly!” He exclaimed. He was dirt poor he couldn’t hire people to do anything for him. He didn’t know why he would make such a ludicrous statement up, but it worked.

“It’s not bad that you’re- you don’t have money though…who cares?” The blond stated trying to be positive.

“No money, no friends, no family, n-n-my ing stuttering, , , f-f-f-f-uck, .” Jungkook shouted and hit his bedside with an open palm as he was trapped on the bed for a few more minutes as the infusion was still dripping. He hated being restrained. Maybe if he was off putting to Taehyung, he’d leave. He never wallowed in self-pity, especially to people he liked. He didn’t like Taehyung so it was alright.

“You have nice hair though. Why is your hair brunette now?” He ignored his fit to try to focus on the positive things in Jungkook’s life.

“My hair is not a brunette, I am. My flat mate did it. “ He responded, correcting him.

“You look good. Is she a good roommate then? Strange, I didn’t know you’d be okay with a girl roommate.” Taehyung said about his shy ex friend.

"Mmh, yeah, crazy.." Jungkook didn't correct him, since he wanted him to know nothing about his life, or to expose Yoongi to strangers knowing him.

 

 

Friday

 

They eventually came to Taehyung’s house and sat on the floor of his room. The room was bigger than his and Yoongi’s apartment, filled with comic books, mangas, a television, collectibles of stupid anime figurines and an x box. It was the same as Jungkook remembered it with a few changes. He even saw the panda plush toy that he brought to Taehyung’s for a sleepover but forgot there because, honestly, he didn’t care. The toy had no meaning to him, it made him smile either way. Why did he keep it after all of this time?

“Do you have a crush on any boy in our class?” Taehyung kept poking at Jungkook, who's 'secret' slipped out on the way to school a couple of days ago when Taehyung stalked him, and Taehyung the entire walk.

“Taaaee~ stop asking me about it. F-f-f-focus.“ He unaware of his behavior, cutely whined at Taehyung since he kept talking over him trying to work on the project. He began to feel shy about the fact but that was less of an issue than Taehyung not paying attention to anything he says. Jungkook felt weak as he was, he wasn’t strong enough to argue. Taehyung stood up and ran out of the room after hearing a doorbell, making Jungkook breathe out of his mouth out of pure exhaustion.

 He felt as an adult next to his classmates, they have such few worries. He has a job, an apartment, school. They have zero issues since they don’t even study. Taehyung ordered kimbap so that it was easy to eat as they ‘studied’.

“I don’t want any, just eat it and lets continue.” Jungkook said, exasperated.

“No, I bought it for us.” Taehyung stated as he pouted.

“My hands will get dirty.” Jungkook complained because he was touching a lot of notebooks and papers. Taehyung leaned over them and shoved the kimbap in front of his face. Jungkook frowned.

“I’ll just feed you!” He spoke, excited.

“Aiiiish! Just- gi-give me.” He said as he took it out of his hand, then it fell down, unwrapping on the papers. Jungkook groaned and leaned back as he hit the back of his head on the wall a few times.

“Ah, I’m sorry, I always mess up, I’m so sorry.” He repeated. Always so sorry, Kim Taehyung.

“I don’t have time to play. I have work in the morning. Every m-morning of every day. I still have straight A’s. I wish I could be as careless and and selfish like you. W-w-w-hy did you even admit that to your dad!?” He said full of anger, yet sounding the least bit frightening.

“Because it was unfair to you…I’m sorry…”

“Stupid, selfish, child.” Jungkook kept cursing under his chin. He was so close to snapping at him for apologizing so much.

“I don’t mean to hurt you… I know what I did was wrong.. I want to be a good student as well, like you! It’s just because…whenever I look at the letters they get all mixed up and blurry and I get sleepy..so I open the book and fall asleep.” Taehyung admitted. Jungkook barely heard half of it since he spoke so damn quiet sometimes.

“Aaaaaissh. “ Jungkook yelled out of pure frustration as he grabbed the kimbap and stuffed his face with it.

„Do you have a girlfriend?“ Jungkook wondered since Taehyung asked him about his romantic life so much.

“Nope. Do you have a boyfriend?” Taehyung asked, he felt as if they were two girlfriends at a sleepover and he really wanted that damn pillow fight. Jungkook took a bite and replied with a full mouth.

“No, a guy flirted with me recently for the first time, I was like ‘Woah’. My flatmate told me.... I smell like cat food, dress like a homeless person, and have the social skills of a wooden board, so it was quite f-f-f- lattering.” The boy got chatty all of a sudden.

“I think you’re handsome.” He whispered as Jungkook couldn’t hear him with his bad hearing that Taehyung forgot had after the incident.

“Excuse me?” Jungkook asked for the boy to repeat himself.

“You’re radsome…rad and awesome.” Taehyung said as Jungkook squinted suspiciously at his lame pun, luckily as a savior from God the bell rang, making Taehyung bolt to the door. It was Bambam and Yugyeom.

“Yo! Don’t mind me.” Yugyeom yelled as he pushed past Taehyung, smelling food from upstairs, the boy was like a dog.

“Hey..” Bambam said awkwardly as Taehyung forced a smile, they followed Yugyeom upstairs. Yugyeom was sitting and jumping around in his seat with Jungkook’s vessel sitting next to him, sitting back towards wall.

“I slept like, all day!” Yugyeom yelled as he bragged, eating all of the food left over. The boy lived a casual life, when he grows up he will work as a dancer. He doesn’t focus on school work but it simply works out for him. Jungkook was jealous how the boy’s life just simply worked out, wishing he could have his brain for at least a day.

It must be so empty.

Jungkook was typing out the assignment as the three boys played video games in the background, it didn’t mind Jungkook one bit. The noise was something he taught himself to get over, so he quite literally hears it as only pure background noise.

After three hours of nonstop typing the boy blinked and realized he was finished, since he gathered all the notes beforehand and typed out a plan. The other three knew not how to do their work properly, so Jungkook just did it all on his own. The way he liked it to be in life.

“Done, I’m done.” Jungkook said to the three as his brain was fried for the night.

“I uh…I…” Jungkook said as he stared at the three boys who turned around to listen to his words attentively, but his brain went blank as he heard a buzzing noise inside of his head.

“You okay dude?” Yugyeom questioned as Jungkook didn’t want to be taken care of anymore, just wishing to go home. Quickly he gathered his thoughts and started speaking.

“Yeah, um. I wrote all of the names of each person that’ll present each part. Sum it up with your own words if you….gah- if you want.” Jungkook said as his head ached throughout him speaking.

“Do you need water or something?” Taehyung wondered as he knew the boy was weak since he was in the hospital just not long ago.

“No, no. I need…to go home.” Jungkook said as the boys in front of him intertwined with each other, seeing double, then normal again. Bambam stood up to grab him, then sit him down.

 

“Make him some rice and some soup, he’s worked so hard, that’s the least we can do for him. He’s not as smart as he seems, ya know? He never eats or drinks. Just forgets.”

“Omo, Jungkook, how can you forget to have all this delicious food…”

“Yugyeom-ah, every food is delicious food to you.”

 

“Not true, cat food was a miss for me.” Yugyeom stated as Jungkook's eyes opened as if he made a great point to add to his case as Jungkook fought to be let home, but the three boys overpowered him and laid him in the bed

.

“Jungkook, why are you so weird?” Yugyeom asked, looking at him as he squatted next to the bed of the boy trying to sleep as he giggled to himself. The boy recovered a lot but was still ‘observed’ if he exhausts himself again. Jungkook looked at the boy, looking exhausted and worn out into the big labrador’s face.

“I…stutter…I have ptsd, I’m depressed, I have n-n-no friends, th-the only friend I have is the e that now hates me, I have asthma, I barely understood that question since my hearing is so …did that answer it?” It apparently did and it left Yugyeom stunned for a few moments, but of course the boy had something to add.

“Omo, that’s like, so tough. Like, I got meningitis last week so I understand. I can be your friend though! You just don’t do anything that we both like. You know?”

“I know, thanks.” Jungkook said trying to go back to sleep but a loud thud woke him up.

“Woops, I slipped! Here, here, here, I got yummy food~” Yugyeom spoke, trying to get him excited to eat as Jungkook put on the most forced smile in his life.

“Yaay…” He croaked.

“Yugyeom-ah! Get away, he needs to sleep.” Taehyung ordered as Yugyeom pouted.

“Hwaighting, Jungkook!” He said as he took the snacks for himself to play more video games.

“Do you mind the background noises?” Taehyung wondered. Jungkook just groaned and flipped over, ignoring him, doing the polar opposite of the reaction to Yugyeom.

“Don’t talk to me…” The boy said as he tried to fall asleep, which hurt Taehyung, his unkind words always hurt.. but he said nothing. As Yugyeom was waiting on Bambam’s turn he noticed Taehyung acting…strange.. and hurt.

After a while the boy drifted into dreamland and didn’t dream of anything as he hugged a random plush on Taehyung's bed.

After Jungkook woke up with Yugyeom’s feet in his face, he stood up, grabbing his book bag to escape as he ran downstairs, but a female voice started screaming at him.

“Hey! Rude kid! Taehyung told me to make, not one, not two, but four portions for him and three friends! Threeeee, not two! Do you want to escape my cooking?! Well, I caught you.” The woman yelled as Jungkook paused in his steps, slowly turning around to look at a face he remembered from the past.

“Oh…is that you, Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook?” She asked as she came up to him wide eyed and touched his face, almost to see if he was real as she covered and embraced him. The boys, awoken by all the noise came downstairs to see the strange scenario.

“Mum, let go of him, he’s hungry, give him something to eat.” Taehyung told his mother off as she backed away. It was as if Taehyung was Jungkook's guardian for today.

“Oh, come, come boys, sit. It’s going to be finished in a few.” His mother questioned the boy about his wellbeing and how he was doing, making him feel awkward about the entire situation. After eating all of the boys exited the house together.

“Jungkookie come with me, I want to show you something. To thank you for all the hard work.” Taehyung said to him and Jungkook followed without any battle, since he realized he had to return to Yoongi or go with the stranger on a Saturday. Wanting to say ‘You can finish me off this time, it’s alright.’ The boy followed them through the woods so that they can go inside of an empty swimming pool, Hoseok and Jimin already waiting there.

Cool, maybe they'll kill him this time. The boy spoke, the absence of the anti depressants in his system were kicking in.

"This is the super secret hang out spot, that we found." 

As Jimin shocked everybody by helping him get down, Jungkook proceeded to sit on the pavement of the pool and do nothing, stare into nothing, think about everything. The boys brought out bottles of soju and food to get drunk but Jungkook kept refusing, not wishing to be 'one of the guys', still awaiting for them to stap his stomach with a broken bottle.

“Hey, come on. You look like a bastard that’s done crazier things than drinking one bottle of soju. It won’t kill you.” Jimin smirked as he held the bottle out to Jungkook since Hoseok and Taehyung failed.

"Jimin, stop being a , don't fight." Taehyung said as he shook his head.

The two boys looked at Jimin like he was insane, if they failed there was no way he would get him to drink. Just no way. Even going so far to think that the two would fight sooner than simply Jungkook rejecting the soju.

 

Hoseok and Taehyung believed that their eyes were fooling them but Jungkook took the drink as Jimin went away to stand on his skateboard to skate around the pool with it after the totally casual interaction. As Jungkook loosened up Jimin pulled him up and got him to sit on the skateboard as they pushed him around the pool, and since he was so drunk the boy fell off, holding onto Hoseok’s calves, making him go into laughing fit as well

“This is so stupid...so fun!” The youngest of the three, the only one still eighteen squealed. They played around all day with a small lunch break, as they saw the night fall with their own eyes.

“Kook, you look worried all night long, tell us what’s on ya mind.” Hoseok said as his eyes closed, laying on the blanket that they brought, next to the small camp fire that they made.

“I hate all of you for a start…Bambam is a too…I can't go home…I can't think… Why am I here? I’ve been thinking about one person for the past two days, I don’t know why I keep coming back to this one…person.” He went on a long ramble as Jimin looked at him, sitting across from the two laying down next to each other as Taehyung slept next to Jimin..

“Like.. don’t tell this to Tae, but him coming after me constantly. Why? Why, why.... why do people do that?” Jungkook spoke, sounding as if he’s about to lose his mind as Jimin picked the fire between them with a stick, poking it, intensifying it to keep himself warm.

“Hmmm.. I don’t think you care about us right now at all.” Hoseok thought as he yawned. Jungkook scratched the label of the glass bottle in rage since he knew that he was right. Only thinking about one person.

“Sentiment will kill a man, my Jungkook. Besides, if you let one girl, it’s a girl by the way I know, tie you down through your youth, you’ll regret it. That’s why I’m flying solo until I’m 25.” Hoseok said to the other.

“But there’s something..punching me, beating me, pushing me, pulling me back to them.” Jungkook said as he looked into the empty bottle, as his heart dropped to the bottom of it.

 The way he pushed me, punched me and the way he tried to kill me and himself, he roped me in. He roped me…in...and I couldn’t get out.

He couldn’t get him out of his thoughts, the brutal, rugged, weak, pathetic, primitive, beautiful…disaster.

Shattered.

The bottle broke into hundred pieces against the wall, awaking Taehyung and scaring Jimin as he saw the anger that the boy held inside..

“Dude, relax.” Hoseok said, trying to calm him down.

“You better be quiet and sleep before I knock you out, Hoseok.” He threatened in a drunken haze as Hoseok was about to stand up to launch at him but Jimin, the only person not drinking interrupted, and put his arm in front of Hoseok's chest.

“Okay, get back, enough, everybody, sleep. Let’s all cool down, mkay?” Jimin intervened as the two boys stared at each other as if they were ready to bite each other’s necks off.

"You've been acting like a saint all night, what's with that?" Hoseok questioned in anger, the boy was always rude to them and Jungkook even more. Why was he being fake all night? Pretending to be a better man than they are.

"I'm just being normal, I got nothing to be angry about."

"Hmf, fake." Hoseok spat as he leered at Jungkook for the last time as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

 

X

 

“Ew! off, gross mutt. You’re gonna give me cancer through your spit or something.” He yelled at it as he kicked it away harshly, making it whine. Yoongi stood up to go back home and give up, but he fell down on his , causing the dog to slobber him again as somebody exited their apartment building, terrified at the sight of the junkie sitting on the floor next to the trash bins.

"What are you looking at?!" The man stood up and yelled as he made the youth drop the trash and run inside. Yoongi groaned, after he realized he used again, instead of actually finding Jungkook to apologize to him. sakes, why did he even care?

The man walked gloomily to the bus stop to throw himself in there and get out in Itaewon, since he couldn't walk anymore. With music playing in his ears he walked towards the bus stop , heading towards the seat as he felt his arms wrapped around him from his side, not hearing who it was, he turned around and saw Jungkook grinning like an idiot and hugging him with some confused boy standing besides him.

The two embraced for a while, until Jungkook's shoulder was tapped and Yoongi took the earphones out of his ears.

"Who's this?" The brunette boy asked as Yoongi crossed his arms defensively, hiding one quarter of himself behind Jungkook, but not making himself obvious.

"My hyung! Yoongi hyung, this is Taehyung, he's just my f-friend." Jungkook spoke so cheerfully, grinning ear to ear for finally seeing his hyung.

"You're...not mad at me?" Yoongi questioned, interrupting the introduction, but being baffled since he didn't even apologize to the boy, staring at him wide eyed.

"It's okay, family is here forever...I forgot that. I can't just leave when it's not ....fun for me. Or good for me... I- it's okay. You're a little more faulty...than the average person...but so am I. Who am I to judge? " Jungkook questioned then smiled as he made Yoongi swallow his spit and loose his voice.

Jungkook's been thinking about leaving the apartment for weeks, but it took a lot of digging deep to forgive him, then to forgive himself and try to give more love into the world, instead of hate and avoidance of problems that he could never possibly understand, what was the point of that..it . He can't be acting like Taehyung, he doesn't approve of those actions so he cannot repeat them.So what, he was the worst of the worst of society, according to their standards. Jungkook thinks, that Yoongi is just slightly more sensitive than the average person, so he tries to heal himself with things he can control, unlike the horrible world that doesn't allow us to control our lives that much. 

Addiction and self destruction are control.

As Yoongi coughed himself out of his daze, he shook hands with Taehyung as the younger bowed to him.

"Oh, wow, I feel old.." Yoongi said to the two boys as they stood, the same height and faces covered with a youthful glow.

"Doggy!" Taehyung shouted as he started petting the same dog that woke Yoongi up, as the two old s looked at him with judgment, making him pout. Yoongi just did not understand, he pretended to be watching the dog and Taehyung interact, but he didn't understand why Jungkook would just forgive him? No, this can't be, he must want something from him, yes that's it. 

When they get home, Yoongi will ask him the question that's been floating around his mind for weeks.

 

Why the hell do you care about me? I want to know, what's hidden behind that loving smile. It all looks like bull to me.