Chapter seventeen: Idiots

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Idiots

 

“Guess what?” Mark asks, jumping on Jinyoung’s back, a big smile on his face.

He spotted Jinyoung walking in the school hallway, probably to his class, and he decided that is time to put to use his and Jackson’s plan.

“You’re coming back to the agency?” Jinyoung asks a hopefully look on his face; just like a kicked puppy.

Mark sighs knowing that the boys want him back and more than the boys the whole agency wants him back. He got praised all over again and been offered a lot of jobs and good money but he declines all of it, that was the first and last mission for him. His life is getting better and he won’t damage it again.

“No, you know that, but I’ve got you a date.”

“A date?”

“Yes, with the girl of your dreams,” Mark smirks, almost laughing. He won’t do a good actor, but for this, he will try his best. He can’t afford to be discovered.

“The girl of my dreams?”

“Yes, with JiByul,” Mark replies getting down from Jinyoung’s back to face him. “Don’t hate me for this but I did it for your own good.”

“How and when did you talk to her?” Jinyoung looks a bit suspicious but Mark puts on his best mask and pouts. “What did she say?”

“Well, at first I had to tell her that you were the one who send her notes, secondly, she was in shock and then she smiled brightly telling me to thank you to you for leaving her so sweet notes.” Mark lies while he tries to maintain his laugh. He really wants to know what is Jackson story for Jaebum, what big lie is he telling because knowing Jackson it will be something out of normal. “Anyway, I told her that she could thank you personally, she agreed and I got you a date. Tomorrow at two at Friend’s second table left on the back.”

“Oh my God, I don’t know if I should kill you for telling her without my permission or for kissing you,” Jinyoung says, his eyes glittering in the sunlight.

“By the way, who told you where is JiByul locker?”

“Bambam, he kind of knows everything that goes around the school.” Jinyoung shrugs, rubbing the back of his head.

Well, not everything.

“You can thank me later.” Mark waves goodbye, leaving Jinyoung standing in the middle of the school hallway looking into space while he laughs his off.

He kind of likes the life he is having right now.

*Who are you?*

 

 

“Jaebum though that I am his fairy mother.” Jackson laughs, leaning his head on Mark’s lap while the other is playing with his hair. It’s so relaxing staying like that talking about easy things.

“I was about to burst out laughing,” Mark says, recalling how he tried to stay calm and make his story believable. He wasn’t a good actor but now, he isn’t so sure anymore.

“I bet he was about to beat you up.”

“He wasn’t far away but he will thank me letter, or not.” Mark laughs collapsing on his back. “We need to be there to see what’s going to happen.”

“Of course, I wouldn’t pass on that.” Jackson laughs rising from Mark’s lap to lie beside him. “Jaebum didn’t believe me at first but I am a good actor.”

“I bet you are,” Mark smiles popping his head in one of his arms to look at Jackson.” -and modest as well.”

“Like you didn’t know.”

“Jackson, I need to talk to you about something,” Mark says, getting his serious mode on.

Jackson seems a bit scared as he looks up at the ceiling. Mark can see how stiff his shoulder has become and how his eyes are staying glued there.

“Hey, Jackson, look at me.” Mark caresses Jackson’s right cheek with his hand, trying to make the other to look at him. “Hey, don’t do this and look at me.”

Jackson turns his head, finally meeting Mark’s eyes. He has this little sparkle in his eyes and Mark knows that he is about to cry. “You won’t break up with me, right?”

“I just told you that I love you and now you think I want to break up? You are really dumb but I’ll forgive you because you are my dummy.” Mark smiles leaning in to place a kiss on Jackson’s lips.

“You look so serious and I don’t know what to think.”

“Because it’s serious,” Mark says rising to stand in his , helping Jackson to do the same. “Mom wants me to pass a message to you.”

“Huh, your mom?”

“Yes, she thinks you’ll listen to me more than her, which I doubt, but anyway,” Mark smiles taking Jackson’s hands in his.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter