Chapter fourteen: Boyfriend

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boyfriend

 

 

 

It’s a beautiful day regarding the time of the year that currently is.

The sun is shining brighter today and the wind that usually blows it’s calm.

Jackson walks slowly toward Mark, who is sitting beside a tree with his back leaning on it and watching a group of girls with interest. Wait, what? Is he watching some girls?

“Mark, what are you doing?” Jackson asks, seating beside his, his… boyfriend? He never asked Mark to be his boyfriend and neither Mark did.

“I am watching a girl; I want to see how she is,” Mark replies his voice calm like is talking about the weather with his potential boyfriend.

Jackson looks at the girls, who are laughing and probably telling funny stories and then back at Mark. “What about it?”

“There’s a girl, Jinyoung likes and I want to see is she’s good enough for him.” Mark drifts his vision toward Jackson, smiling brightly.

Jackson can’t stay mad at him when he is smiling like that and besides it’s about Jinyoung, not Mark looking at girls, he just can’t stay mad when Mark leans in and pecks his lips.

“He is writing her notes every morning and today he got a reply and is happy but I need to check if she’s ok,” Mark says, leaning his head on Jackson’s shoulder.

Jackson feels so right with Mark there, with the weather and with their light conversation. Everything seems too good to be true. He knows that his father end is near but he can’t just find himself to look his father in the eyes and tell him that h knows and ask again about his mother.

“Nothing happened with my dad, are you sure Jinyoung gave them the data?” He asks, running his hand through Mark’s red bags. It feels so soft that he will do it all day. Mark’s hair is fading to an orange bur he still finds it utterly handsome.

“I don’t know what they are waiting for but the end will come soon,” Mark replies, raising his head to look at Jackson.

He can see in Mark’s eyes all kind of emotions, love and worry and he doesn’t like when other are worrying about him, but after all, he needs to get accustomed to it, Mark had told him yesterday because he can’t just stay still and see how sad Jackson looks.

“I don’t even want to think what will happen with me, how I am going to survive without my father’s support,” Jackson admits, looking anywhere but at Mark. He is ashamed of his father, about what Mark had gone through to find who his father is. “I think I need to get a job and a place to rent for chip money. I am not so ready for it.”

Mark leans in again and presses his lips hard against Jackson, leaving the other without breath. It feels so sweet and crazy to kiss Mark like there is no tomorrow.

Mark moves his head a bit, to gain more access to Jackson’s lips and presses even harder, letting Jackson know that he is there, that he will go through all this with Mark by his side.

When Jackson will feel down, Mark will be there to get his mood back, when Jackson will be tired from the job he is intended to get, Mark will be there to take care of him.

He knows that is a lie to tell that he had fallen in love with Mark but he did. Even if he always called what he has with Mark love or crush or something in between, now he knows that he is talking about love. It’s a short time to put that word out there, but he never been so sure of anything in all his life, not even when he had called Jaebum a couple days ago to tell him that he will be part of the contest. Now is the moment and the time when he cleared everything out and find out about his true feelings.

The kiss stopped, just a touch of lips but Jackson isn’t ready to break it off, so he moves his lips a bit, telling Mark that he wants to kiss more, to make him forget about the things that are happening around him.

It feels so right and amazing to feel those soft lips moving in sync with his own lips, consuming him from inside out.

He could feel Mark’s tongue liking hesitant at his bottom lips, so he opens up his lips to let Mark explore his mouth, to let Mark consume him again and again until he can’t feel anything but Mark.

*Who are you?*

 

 

“Here you go, this is the song I’ve been working on for the past two weeks,” Jaebum says throwing on their lunch table a notebook with a lot of messy write on it. “You always did the rap part, so I am anticipating something good from a genius like you.”

“You are going to participate in the end?” Bambam asks, ready to find a new gossip to talk about. “You said you wouldn’t.”

“I changed my mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter