Chapter sixteen: You and Me

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Me

 

 

“I love your mother cooking,” Jackson says while lying in Mark’s bed, hugging a teddy bear; the same teddy bear that Mark received from Jackson.

“Do you want me to tell her to make you something?” Mark asks, turning back from his laptop; he is working on their project which is due in a week and they haven’t done much to it.

“No, I was just saying.” Jackson sighs, closing his eyes. “I want a mom to for me.”

“I can borrow my mom.”

“You know it’s not the same.”

Mark sighs, standing up as he makes his way toward Jackson. He sits beside him and traces Jackson’s face with his thumb, smiling at him. “I know but that’s all I can do for you, I am sorry that I can’t help too much.”

Jackson eyes snap open and look loving at Mark. “You’ve done enough already.”

“So, what would you like to do tonight?” Mark asks going back to his desk to close up the laptop. “We can make popcorn and watch a movie.”

“Movie and popcorn will be alright but not a horror one,” Jackson says smiling brightly at Mark. “I think I’ve done enough thinking those two days, tomorrow I’ll be back on track.”

They didn’t go to school today; instead, they lied in Mark’s bed trying to figure out Jackson’s future. With a little help from Mark’s dad, he deiced what’s best for him and what his priorities should be.

They made popcorn, selected an action movie from Internet and got comfy on the bed, eating as they watch it.

Sometimes their hands brush as they both tries to take the popcorn, making Jackson feel like in one of those teenage stupid movies. Anyway, those movies speak the truth as well. The electricity that goes through his finger in all his body is still so new and warm, even if he touched Mark million times before.

Mark turns to smile at him and Jackson can’t resist than to kiss Mark right away. He breaks away and smiles sweetly at the older who has this smirk on his face.

Mark leans in and places a kiss on Jackson’s lips, adjusting his position so he is basically on top of Jackson. Closing his eyes, Jackson lets himself carried into the feelings that are pounding at his heart.

Jackson wraps his fingers in Mark’s hair while pushing slowly Mark’s head to depend on the kiss, hard and impatient as his tongue pushes past Mark’s lips and right into the cot coven of the older mouth exploring every corner that he can get.

They got lost quickly against their need, tongues brushing, teeth clashing as they sallow each other pants and moans.

Jackson feels so right under Mark like he belongs there. He feels like Mark is the home he never had, the home that gives him warm and more.

Mark breaks the kiss, placing small kisses along Jackson’s jaw, making the younger to moan in pleasure. Mark’s lips are practically worshiping his neck, not missing any spot. He stops at the space between Jackson’s shoulder and neck and starts to , trying to Mark Jackson.

Jackson moans, tugging at Mark’s hair but not hard enough to hurt the older. Mark gazes at Jackson, letting a small smile while he kisses Jackson’s nose as his heart is pounding fast in his chest with all these overwhelming feelings.

“I love you too, Jackson.” Mark breaks the small kisses and pushes Jackson’s legs apart to make himself comfy between like he has been made for that place. Mark runs his hands over Jackson’s arms muscles until he takes Jackson’s hands in his. “I’ve heard you last night.”

His heart is beating fanatically into his chest, trying to process what Mark just said.

He usually knows to give someone a comeback, but it seems that cat got his tongue and can’t say anything back.

This is too much, too much that his whole being can’t take. It feels so right to hear those words so sincerely and with that loving gaze.

He is practically on cloud nine.

“I love you,” Jackson says, He wraps his arms around Mark’s neck and kisses him again. Like a man starved.

Mark kisses back Jackson with the same force, Jackson’s hands in his that he pushed the younger head and starts to work kisses all over Jackson’s face as the younger threads his fingers through Mark’s hair, holding him close.

Mark places one last kiss on Jackson's nose and raises to lie beside him but Jackson keeps him in place by circling his arms around Mark’s torso. “Why you always stop?”

They never had this discussion but it's better sooner or later.

Yes, they never went too far with their kisses and touches but sometimes Jackson aches for more and knowing that Mark doesn’t it hurts him in some kind of way.

Mark looks surprised at him and places another light kiss on Jackson’s forehead. “I don’t want to force you into doing anything you don’t want to.”

“Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter