Chapter One: From Angel to Devil

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 From Angel to Devil

 

 

“And like always she gave me her number and in my mind I was like, I am gay but whatever,” Jackson says walking through the sea of people. “I took her number, to not look less polite but I am not going to call her, so who wants her number?” He waves the number into his friend face and winks.

“You are such a lucky .” One of his friends by name Jaebum says pushing lightly Jackson’s arm.

“I am not lucky, I am just stunning.” Jackson chuckles as he feels a pair of arms wrapping around him but before he could ask what’s happening a pair of lips lands on his. His eyes go wild and his whole body goes rigid at the feel of the soft lips. He had kissed many people, being it girls or boys but no one’s lips felt as good as it. He can’t bring himself to say anything, his eyes losing all focus. He could hear people whispering or laughing but he doesn’t seem to care.

The moment felt too short as the mysterious person breaks the kiss, a small smile on the most handsome face that Jackson had ever seen. “I am sorry.” The person says letting Jackson standing there like a statue, leaving in a hurry.

Who is that? Why is he leaving like that? Is he some sort of angel send by God to save his soul with a magical kiss?

“Woke up, Wang. Why are you standing there like you’ve never been kissed in all your life?” Jaebum’s voice wakes Jackson up from his daydream, leaving him staring in the school cafeteria in search for the angel, yes, let’s call him an angel.

What just happened?

“Who was that?” Jackson finds himself asking, shaking his head, all in vain because he can still the soft lips pressed for a second on his.

“That’s Tuan. Why? You don’t know him?” Jaebum takes a tray and goes in line to wait for the food, followed by Jackson. The school cafeteria food isn’t that great but they eat it anyway. Why? They aren’t sure or maybe is it the habit?

 “Should I know him?” Jackson points toward some soup for the lady to give him and follows Jaebum out of line toward their table, the famous table.

“Yes, he is in like our every class.”  Jaebum sets his tray on a table and seats beside the rest of their friends, when he notices that Jackson is still lost, he continues “Didn’t you notice him until now? Everyone is going crazy over him but he barely notices someone besides his friends he came here with.”

“Who are we talking about?” Bambam asks putting a fry into his mouth. This kid gossips around about everything and nothing if you give him a good subject.

“Mark Tuan,” Jaebum replies nonchalant starting to bite at his sandwich.  How much he likes to make Jackson’s life as embarrassed as ever, but, after all, is his duty as a best friend.

“Ah, the one who kissed you? Are you two dating?” JunHong smirks, making Jackson wanting to punch him but he hold back for the love of the younger’s handsome face.

“What? Dating? I don’t even know who Mark Tuan is and you are implying that we are dating?” Jackson dismisses this rumor in the next second, knowing that this is what Bambam looking for. “Don’t kid yourself little thing.”

“Then why he kissed you?” Daehyun, another friend of his asks. “-because that was a hella hot kiss.”

“Too bad Jackson didn’t enjoy it at all, he looked kind of scared for someone self-proclaimed beast of the year at dating.” Jaebum laughs, winning a glare from his friend. “I must admit that you looked kind of cute, which I never expected to see you.”

“Jackson is always cute, just by trying to be manly,” Bambam adds ruffling Jackson’s hair. “Everyone says it; believe me, because I know everything.”

“So back to the subject, why Mark Tuan kissed you?” JunHong asks, shrugging his shoulders when Jackson pointed him with his look. “Come on, don’t be that secretive.”

“I am not,” Jackson says playing around with the spoon on his bowl of soup. “I don’t know, really. He just come and kissed me.”

“Like that?” Bambam asks. “That’s strange because all I know about him is that he hangs just with his two friends and never makes conversation with anyone.” The youngest of the group says looking around in the cafeteria. “He lives next door to you, in case you didn’t notice.”

“What?” Jackson asks, popping his eyes out. How in the world didn’t he notice that big detail about his neighborhood? He really is with his head up in the sky as his father tell him.

“I don’t know I am friends with you, I don’t really know,” Daehyun says shaking his head lightly. “You are an idiot; I don’t even understand why you are so popular.”

“Because I am fabulous.”

*Who are you?*

 

“I did it,” Mark says jumping on his seat, at a table on the outside of school. He and his friends like to go and eat their lunch there, where is quite and out of anyone’s radar. It’s hard to keep a low profile in the job they profess.

“We saw that,” Jinyoung says patting his friend back. “Jackson was so scared that I couldn’t believe my eyes.”

“It’s my turn.” Mark chats happily, wanting the dare to go away and be buried in the back of everyone’s mind. He noticed Jackson before, it’s hard not to when everyone worships the ground he walks on, but he doesn’t really likes the guy. He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter