Teasing Myungsoo~

Paradise

 

Your Pov:
 
As we went back home,  i heard Infinite was talking about debuting in my uncle's company. all of them were hyped up except for myungsoo.
 
and can you smie? smile?
 
Hoya took my phone and answered it.
 
"Yeoboseyo? " He asked.
 
" Hoya, gimme the phone. " I asked him. But then he screamed.
 
" HOYA! HYUNG! what's up with you? " Sungyeol complained.
 
" SH- SHINE - SHINEE's ON DA PHONE WITH ME!!! IT'S TAEMIN! HE'S CALLING ME NOONA! " Hoya exclaimed.
 
i twitched my right eye.
 
" Hoya. That's my phone " i said calmly. Hoya pursed his lips and frowned as he gave me back my phone.
 
I loudspeaker for infinite to hear.
 
" NOONNNAAAA!!! who's that girl just noww??? " Taemin asked confusingly. Hoya's eyes widened.
 
" Ah. Taemin, that's an obsessed ahjumma~ don't mind her " I said calmly as i saw Hoya's jaw dropped and infinite laughing at Hoya, calling him Ahjumma.
 
" Oh yeah...... Anyways... HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOONA!!! " Taemin shouted on the phone. Infinite became startled and started to greet me happy birthday, even myungsoo.
 
" Awhhhh~ Thanks sister~ " i chuckled.
 
" Key umma wants us at Seoul tower to celebrate your birthday~ " taemin said cheerfully.
 
" Really? how bout Appa? " I asked. I could hear Taemin shouting, " APPA~ Noona's not coming~ "
 
I laughed at Taemin's lies. He loves Teasing Jonghyun appa. I could hear Jonghyun appa from the background, " WHAT?! TELL HER SHE BETTER COME, AFTER ALL THIS TIME! AFTER ALL MY HARD WORK GIVING BIRTH TO HER! HOW DARE SHE!!!! "
 
I chuckled. " Taemin-ah, Tell appa that Boys don't give birth~ " Taemin laughed and said " Kure Noona~ " And closed the phone.
 
I looked at the guys who's wearing onew hyung's and jonghyun appa's clothes. I shook my head and smiled as i drove to the shopping complex to purchase clothes. 
 
AT THE SHOPPING COMPLEX -
 
" This. is where the fun begins boys~ " i said to Infinite.
They widened their eyes and nodded vigrously, except myungsoo who only looked around the place. As he saw me, he smirked.
I pulled Sungjong with me,
 

Unlike the rest of infinite, ONLY sungjong wears Taemin's clothes. 
 
" You know Hyun, i feel so..... happy clinging on to you~ " Sungjong chirped. Somehow, what he said just popped up into me. 
 
i looked at Myungsoo who was smirking at me and i smirked back. I whispered something to Sungjong and he agreed.
 
Myungsoo's POV:
 
i saw hyun whispered something to Sungjong. And somehow, Sungjong jumped cheerfully. What in the world are they planning?
 
" Yeobo~ Let's buy couple clothes~ " Hyun said to Sungjong. I squinted my eyes and tried to listen to their conversation.
 
" Yes jagiya~ Saaaranghae~ " Sungjong said to Hyun. And she giggled.
 
WAIT. ARE THEY DATING?!
 
Woohyun hyung looked at me and chuckled. What's his problem?
 
I continued to look at the annoying-and-gives-eyesore-to-anyone couple. They were holding hands together into the store. AISH.
i glared at sungjong. and he ignored me. HE IGNORED ME. IGNORE ME. what a .
NOTE TO SELF : KILL SUNGJONG AND MAKE HIM SUFFER FOR LIFE.
 
" AWWW~ SUNGJONG AND HYUN'S SOOOO CUTE TOGETHER~ " Woohyun chirped as he saw my expression.
and i glared at Woohyun, who is now quiet after he saw my glare. HMPH. good Hyung~ 
 
I followed them and kept my eye on them. 
Somehow, my heart hurts... seeing them together.....
WHY IS THAT SO? Why do I feel like taking Hyun away from him? Why do i have the urge to punch Sungjong? Why do i feel this way?
 
I smacked myself. " I think you're in love dongsaeng~ " a voice behind me chirped.
 
" No. And never will Woohyun Hyung " i said bluntly. 
 
" In denial~ " Woohyun hyung skipped into the men's clothes section.
 
"cheh. Whatever " i mumbled. And continued to see those two people.
 

 
Teahyun here~ i've just realised that I'M MAKING COMPLETELY THE FIRST 8 BORING CHAPTERS.
i'm soooo SORRRRYYYYYY! MIANHAE!!!
i'm soooooooooooooo sorry if you dont like it!!! i'm trying to make things interesting!!! i promise!!
to those who subscribed and comment, i THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!! Please dont be mad at me, i'm such a typo~ thank you for being so patient towards my bad english!!
 
anyways~ keep commenting and subscribing! Love you guys!!
 
Teahyun :)