28

Paradise

AYO. QUICK TYPE FOR THIS CHAPTER. SORRY FOR MISTAKES 


Hyun walked to The first three boys room. She saw the boys snoozing off peacefully on their beds. Hyun softened. She wanted to let them sleep on but she needed to tell them before Monday. Hyun sighed and screamed, "WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! " 

The three boys shot up from bed, Sunggyu rubbed his eyes, Woohyun stretched himself and Sungyeol... He fell off his bed and landed on the floor with a thud.

Hyun winced as she heard it. She went to help up Sungyeol, "Oppa, are you okay? " 

Sungyeol nodded. "why are you waking us up early in the morning? "Sunggyu asked groggily. 

" I'll tell you guys later, but for now, you guys go take a shower and get dressed, " hyun said.

Sunggyu nodded.

Hyun left their room and went over to the other three's room. She peeked over their room and saw three of them sleeping in a weird position, she chuckled and screamed, "WAKEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP " 

Only two of  them woke up. Hyun blinked.

Sunggyu passed by with only towel wrapped around his waist. He peeked over inside the room, Hyun noticed. "Dongwoo's a heavy sleeper, only Sungjong can wake him up. " 

Hyun nodded in awe. " i'm going to wake Myungsoo up now, tell Sungjong- " 

Sunggyu's eyebrows perked, " Myungsoo's a heavy sleeper too, I'll have Sungjong wake him up too. Now go do your work! "

Hyun giggled as Sunggyu pushed her gently to the direction of her room. 

" Thanks oppa! " hyun said as she went off to the kitchen.

She took out the plates and cups and put them on the counter. 

" Need any help? " 

Hyun looked up to see Woohyun, already dressed up. 

" Dont mind if you do, " Hyun shrugged.

Woohyun grinned and helped Hyun set up the table.

~~~ 

The boys finished getting dressed up and now all of them are eating in the dining room together. It was a quiet moment between all of them so Sungyeol broke the athmosphere.

" So, hyunnie, why did you wake us all up? " 

" Um.. I have something to tell you guys.. " hyun muttered as she fiddled with her fingers.

" Is it.. about us being trainees under Woollim? " Sunggyu asked.

Hyun shook her head.

" is it about Shineee?? " Hoya asked gleefully.

"err... Noo.... " 

"so what is it about? " Sungjong asked, raising both of his brows at hyun.

" Do you guys... have passports? " 

" EHHH? "


" So.. you're saying.. the band you work for now... is debuting in.. CHINA? " Woohyun asked in disbelief.

Hyun was still figeting her fingers.

" That's far, i havent seen singers in korea debut in other countries before " Sunggyu said.

" Damn... I dont know how to speak chinese.. " Dongwoo muttered.

"but.. if you guys dont want to go.. i'm fine- " 

" WE'LL GOOOOO! " The members ( except Myungsoo ) shouted. One of them ran around the room namely Sungyeol, one of them were jumping on the couch, one of them were rolling on the carpet, one of them were dancing weirdly and some, just.. being themselves.

Myungsoo facepalmed himself and backed away slowly to his room. ' I dont know them. I dont know them ' he chanted in his mind.

" CHINCHA???? GREAT! LET'S PACK UP! " Hyun chimed happily.

As Hyun went to the first three's room ( woogyu + choding ), she walked off to their closet to see..

" This is how much clothes you have? 9 of them??  " hyun asked.

" each of us own three shirts and trousers, and we share undergarments- " Sungyeol's mouth was closed by the Woogyu couple.

Hyun giggled. She then searched the room for a luggage. " where are your luggages? " 

" that's a problem.. We.. dont have any.. " Sunggyu said.

" the others? "

Sunggyu shook his head. " none of us owns one " 

Hyun blew her fringe. ' i know what to do next.. ' 

" guys, tell the others to get dressed- " 

" we are dressed already- " Sungyeol stopped when woohyun slapped the choding's head. 

Hyun giggled once again. " just wait for me at the car. We're going shopping.. AGAIN. " 


SO, I wanted to post this up earlier, and i added this chapter to celebrate Sunggyu's 60seconds MV XD and I even made a GIF specially for that. Here's for you guys! :D
AAHHHHHH, SUNGGYU'S RED HAIR. I CAN'T. AND ANOTHER GIF TO CELEBRATE HIS DEBUT ON MUSIC BANK! :D

 

and the GIFS BELOW, not mine. credits to owner :D