Infinite

Paradise

In your room :

' I used to remember when appa made his room for me ' you thought.

YOUR POV:

i changed into my pyjamas and walked to my music room.

It was very boring in the music room. I lived alone with my cat, twinkles. I wish that i have someone to live with in this house. i sat at the piano and watched music bank.

( just imagine there's a television in here and imagine it's night time)

As the television was on, i saw the host of music bank, Hyun woo. I giggled as i saw my name on his name.

" Now, Let's announce who will win todays chart "  hyun woo announced.

" From the same company, will girls generation win? " UEE asked. And half of the crowd yay'd.

" Or, SHINee, with their new song lucifer? " Hyun woo asked. And all the crowds chanted SHINee.

" Let's see " Hyun Woo faded his voice as he flipped his card.

" YOU'RE RIGHT GUYS! SHINEE WON AGAIN WITH THEIR HIT SONG, LUCIFER!!!!"

I smiled and giggled loudly. 

" YAY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ " i screamed.

I continued watching the tv, waiting for my name to be spoken.

Jonghyun took the microphone and said, " we'd like to thank out songwriter .... "

and Key continued , " also our composer..... "

Onew continued , " LEE HYUN!!!!!!!!! KAMSAHAMNIDAAAA! "

i giggled. They're so cute.

Taemin took the microphone from onew and said, " Thank you Noona~ "

I smiled and closed the television.

It's very quiet huh.

I looked at the time, 12.35am. SHOOT! I HAVE TO SLEEP!!! I have school!!!!!!!!!

As i touched the door knob, i heard charming voices.

niga isseoya man yeogi ga paradise
eojiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise, oh oh
kkae eoseon galsu eobtneun seulpeun paradise
yeongwonhi hamkke halsu itneun paradise, oh oh, oh oh oh

  This place is a paradise only if you’re here
  A paradise that has locked you in against your will
  A sad paradise that you won’t go if you’re awake
  A paradise that we can be together forever, oh

 

My heart stopped beating. I felt pain overwhelming me again.

Why? Why is this song being sung? After i had kept it in a box for already 3 years? Why?

I followed the voices. And it came from the farthest room in the mansion, the room where appa and umma had once forbid me to enter.

But i didn't care, i opened the door slightly and saw 7 Handsome guys.

The 7 handsome guys stood up in unison and sat infront of me as if tey're purposing me for marriage and said,

" We've been waiting for you... .. Mistress "

i twiched my right eye. Me? how could 7 handsome guys bow before me? Mistress? are they fooling me around?

i shook my head. One of the guys looked up to me and giggled. And the person beside him nudged him, " Don't Laugh no.7 "

No.7? what a crap nick name.

" How'd you get into my house?! " i freaked out.

" Oh yeah! i almost forgot! " No.7 took a letter and gave it to me. " your appa told me to give this to you after his death actually, but then he told me to give this to you instead when you found us inside your house." 

I opened the letter. i twiched my right eye and bursted laughing.

the seven guys arched their eyebrows, confused by my sudden outburst.

i looked at the ugly handwriting, it was really my appa, he had bad handwriting from ever since i was young.

i started to read the letter.

" i cant believe appa could still be funny even though he's dead...." i mumbled and the guys heard.

i started to cry and i heard noises of objects falling. When i looked up, the guys were fussy about what to do, one of them ran in circles, another one opened the drawers and threw boxers around, another was shouting to himself ," Tissue?! TISSUE?! TISUEEEEE?!! ".

Ah. I see all thiss mess was caused to search for a damn tissue?

hahaha...
hahahahaha..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Suddenly i felt that my tears are bursting out due to laughing.

a guy shouted to the others, " STOP. "

" look at her, she's laughing!! " and they followed laughing too.

They're so clueless!! HAHAHAHAH!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!