26

Paradise

le sobs guys, no comments for me?? T^T well, since i'm so nice, i've decided to post up a chapter for you guys, YAAAAAAAAYYYY!

CLAP WITH ME!! 


Hyun rubbed the back of her neck and walked in the practice room to see Shinee members were hanging out with Exo-k. Shinee was playing cards with Suho, Baekhyun and Kai, while the rest were sleeping peacefully on the floor.

" guys.. " She meekly smiled. 

taemin was the first to ask, " what's wrong hyuunie? "

" I love chickens. "

Onew's eyes bulged out as he heard Hyun's sudden confession. He stood up and ran to Hyun to hug her...

until...

Jonghyun bursted into the practice room and pulled Hyun away, and made the poor chicken lover fall onto the ground.

" poor hyung " he heard Taemin say and he could've sworn from his peripheral view that Taemin was snickering quietly behind his back.

' I'll get you later Taemin ' he thought and glared at the maknae.

" Sunbae, you're back " Suho smiled.

" Yeah, Hyunnie found me~ " Jonghyun smiled sheepishly.

" Really? That's good! we were trying to find you! where were you? " 

" Err.... I.. um.. "

" i want chicken, i'm going to buy KFC " Hyun said as she walked to the door.

" WAIT- " 

Hyun turned her back to see Onew being pushed onto the ground by minho and key shoved his sweaty towel into Onew's mouth.

" Go, before he finishes all your money " Minho waved his hand at her.

The last time Onew followed hyun,  her one month salary, all gone because of him. The thought of having Onew following would be a nightmare to her.

" I'll go with you "

Hyun smiled.

" Sure then, Baekhyun "

Onew's muffled sound became louder for the members to hear, soon Onew's going to burst.

" GOOO!! " Minho shouted.

hyun laughed and ran away.

 

" One chicken bucket please "

The cashier was still mesmerized by Baekhyun's appearance, that whatever hyun does, was nothing. 

therefore, hyun nudged Baekhyun.

" oh, i'm sorry, Did you hear what she said just now? " Baekhyun asked, annoyed by the cashier's stare.

" who? " the cashier asked.

" look, My  girlfriend ordered a chicken bucket, will you move now? The line's getting longer " Baekhyun growled.

Hyun raised a brow at him, and in return, baekhyun looked at her innocently.

" what? " he asked and hyun rolled her eyes playfully.

 

Silence was surrounding them as they walked back to the entertainment building.

Hyun never liked awkwardness, so she broke it by punching baekhyun's arm.

" YAH! Who said i'm your girlfriend??? " Hyun asked as she playfully glared at him.

" Me "

Baekhyun earned another punch on his arm by Hyun.

" Ouuuuuch! " he pouted as he rubbed his arm.

Hyun laughed. " serves you right~ "

 

" my chicken senses are tingling " onew said.

' please~ not this again " key sighed as he checked his nails.

" It's getting stronger, wait.. it's from outside... " Onew sniffed and stood up.

the knob was twisted and a pair of friends entered.

" we're backkk~ " hyun sang and showed the chicken bucket.

" CHICKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! " Onew shouted, and woke the sleeping members up.

" chekanye? " Chanyeol asked innocently.

" It's chicken " D.O. whispered.

" CHICKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! " Chanyeol joined in. soon Onew and Chanyeol seemed to get along well.

" YOU KNOW, MY MOM ALWAYS COOKS DELICIOUS FRIED CHICKEN! VISIT ME SOMETIMES EO??? " Chanyeol smiled creepily as he 'secretly' bribed a chicken to Onew.

" I WILL! " onew took the chicken proudly and ate it.

" oh, the chicken bonding brothers. " Kai muttered.

 

" would you like banana milk Instead?"

kai turned around and saw banana milk shoved infront of his face.

" Sure then " Kai smiled and took the banana milk. " Thanks hyung. "

" oh, the maknae bonding " suho rolled his eyes, imitating kai, and earned a glare from kai.

Suho, who was unaffected by it, just raised a brow at him.


anyways, guise, do you know a website or sth, that i could download SM town's documentary : I am? i searched few of the websites and all of them said ' CJ ENT ' blocked it? 0-0 Thanks! >.<

in return, I'll give you guise a chapter before this Sunday or you want to request any gif?? Thanks

anwys sorry for the mistakes on this chapter, I typed using iPod 0-0