18

Paradise

Hyun laughed with L.Joe as they entered the house. 

Sunggyu stood up from the living room chair and asked, " How's your day? "

Hyun chuckled as she glanced at L.Joe, " he got attacked by a girl " 

Infinite was laughing behind Sunggyu's back.

" Really? L.Joe must be attractive then " Sunggyu smirked. And Infinite laughed very hard.

L.Joe pulled hyun away from Infinite and whispered, " They're very suspicious "

hyun laughed and slapped l.Joe's shoulder.

" HAHA! Just because thy made fun of you, you don't have to be like this~ " Hyun laughed.

" But- "

" They're perfectly innocent, They're just bored so they're like that okay? " Hyun smiled, and that calmed L.Joe.

" Fine, cause they're your cousins or brothers right? " L.Joe asked.

" Ah, about that, they're not related to me at all~ " Hyun smiled.

" WHAT?! Then why'd you let them stay here?! " 

" Appa. "

" Appa? What's your dad got to do with this?! "

" LOOK. APPA LEFT ME THESE GUYS TO PROTECT ME. YOU WERE LIVING AT THE STATES, SO NO ONE WAS THERE FOR ME. I GREW UP ALONE! " Hyun wanted to cry.

L Joe sighed and patted Hyun's back.  " I'm sorry... I should've never said this.. " L Joe said. Hyun nodded.

" Anyways, You know why I came right? " L Joe said.

Hyun shook her head, her tears were gone already.

" Okee, I came because.. you know we're engaged to each other right? " L.Joe smiled. Hyun nodded.

" So, When we grow up, will you marry me? " L.Joe asked.


SORRY! ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER!!! ><