20

Paradise

Author's POV:

Hyun skipped school to attend an important event. (of course )

That is, the day L.joe left korea for US.

Hyun and Infinite waved at L.Joe as he entered the waiting hall, he waved back and left.

" I heard my uncle's having his second company audition today " Hyun glanced at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu smiled widely.

" so, guys... wanna give it a try? " Hyun shrugged.

All of infinite became hyper and happy. " YES!!! YES! YES! "

Hyun giggled at them.

" C'mon guys " hyun laughed and walked to her car.

-

-

Hyun walked into the building casually, as the workers in the bulding knew she was the CEO's niece.

her uncle passed by to see Hyun with the guys.

" Hyun!! " her uncle shouted happily, he was happy to see her again.

" Uncle!! " hyun smiled and hugged him.

" What brings you here? " he asked, smiling.

" I want to sign up these 7 guys.... " hyun said as she pointed to Infinite.

" oh! them! Sure! sure! " her uncle smiled and brought them to the auditining hall.

Hyun's pov:

It was not really packed, because uncle's entertainment never had young singers to help promote,

it's only nell oppas and jisun unni.

I remember the last time I had to handle the audition at SM ent... damn, i thought i was going to die because the crowds were really squeezing me.

urgh... bad day....

anyways,

" Hyun, do you want to stay and watch them audition? " Uncle asked. I glanced at Infinite, and they seem desperate to have me here.

When i wanted to answer, my phone rang.

" Oh, sorry guys.. i have to take this.. " i said as i saw the caller.

Dongwoo's shoulder fell, i could see Sungjong pouting, Woohyun's jaws dropped.

i sighed and walked outside the hall.

" Yeoboseyo? " i asked.

" Oh, Hyun ah, we're having meeting for the new song! we need you here now " a staff called.

" Sure.. " 

I walked back into the hall and saw infinite, in line with some other people.

" Uncle, I'm going to have a meeting at SM ent, tell them that too arasseo? " Hyun whispered to her uncle, and he nodded.

--

Hyun drove off to the SM building to check in the receptionist.

" Hyun, So Man was searching for you just now " the receptionist smiled.

"oh? Kamsa " Hyun smiled back.

She walked to the meeting room to see the staffs were there, the other lazy songwriter, the director, the producer, the stylist and more. 

" Hyun! great! you're here!! " the CEO exclaimed.

Hyun smiled back at him and sat down.

-

-

" GREAT! " Hyun's uncle yelped in happiness ( is that logic? )

Infinite smiled and looked around the room.

" Ahjusshi.. where's Hyun? " Sungjong asked.

" Oh.. she had an emergency meeting at SM.. or that's what she said to me... " her uncle mumbled, trying to remember.

Myungsoo frowned. He would never sing infront of people, but because his mates persuaded him, he had too. 

" And I think I sang like an idiot... " He muttered.

" So, how are you related to my niece? " Hyun's uncle smiled at them warmly.

" Oh, We're- " Woohyun trailed off as Sunggyu spoke.

" We're her appointed guardians " Sunggyu smiled.

" Okay.... she hired you guys? It seemed too many for 7 people to protect her " Her uncle laughed.

" No... Her parents.... appointed us.. " Sunggyu mumbled, and her uncle heard it.

" Oh.... really.... I hope they rest in peace... " 

-

" So, Hyun..... We're going to debut our trainees..... " So Man smiled.

" okay.... " Hyun nodded. 

" We're going to replace you with this songwriter " So Man  smiled innocently, and pointed to the other lazybum songwriter.

Hyun's jaws dropped to the ground.

" So.. I'm fired? " Hyun asked worriedly.

" of course not! You're the new songwriter for the new group! " The CEO chirped. " You're going to make them famous like you made Shinee before! " 

" But the boys needs me! " Hyun protested.

" Of course not! they're grown up already! they can move on without you! " SoMan made a point.

' true.. they're grown ups.. but they really need me! ' hyun thought. 

But she needs money desperately, she knew how So MAn was,  she had no choice but to accept it.

" Fine..... " Hyun's voice faded.

" it's okay Hyunnie, i heard the new group has hotties in it.. " Daesul tried to cheer me up. She's a stylist here.

" I dont mind that, but seriously, that woman cant handle shinee like i can! " Hyun pointed at the other songwriter who seemed to snooze comfortably on the chair.

" it's okay noona, Shinee could understand that " the young producer told me.

" I trust them.... I really do.. " She whispered to herself.

" So.... dis you guys heard the group i want to debut? " So Man asked.

" Sorry, but i dont really know " Hyun gave him a straight face.

" Well hyun, this is important. Because you're going to spend more time on them. Shinee's not under your care anymore. but they are. " So Man said.

" Straight to the point please " 

" You're EXO-K's songwriter now "


ANNYEONG GUISE! :D 

I gave you mai promise! A NEWWWW UPDATE! :D

have you heard the CHASER???? I SWAER ALL OF THEM LOOKS HOT!

Sungjong's getting manlier! I'M SO PRAWD! :'D

CHECK OUT MAH NEW STOREH! 

GENDERBENDER, COMEDY, INFINITE ------> [ I'M LEE SUNGJONG NOW? ]

TEAHYUN :D


 

Oh to silent readers; i dont mind if you dont subscribe but please please please, comment eo? and yeah, even tho i said i don't mind u not subscribe.. but If you want updates to this story without checking them everyday for an update, might as well you guys subscribe.... Gumawo *bows don 90 degrees* 

and again...........

COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE :D
cuz i feed on comments and subscription! :D
Gimme that and a new update will be given! :D


 

TEAHYUN