Dinner

Paradise

Italics - person speaks in his/her mind.


Hyun's POV:

Ahh!!!!!!!! finallyyy~ 

It was dang hard demonstrating the song to those boys... When i sang, they were blinking at me.. all of them! Hyung, umma, appa and my little brother *pout*

Well..... Now that they got it, I could finally rest in peace.

i entered my house to see Woohyun and a guy in the living room. Well, i didn't exactly see his face because his back was facing me. 

" Ah, Hyun, you're home~ " woohyun smiled.

" Neh.. My boys- argh, my family was totally blank than the last time i demonstrated them the song lucifer.. haha " i pouted again.

I eyed the guy woohyun was with.

" Sorry if i interuppted.. well i- " I stopped as woohyun said something.

" mr.Shorty claimed that he's your friend.. " Woohyun shrugged.

I sat next to Woohyun and looked closely at the guy.

I don't remember having a a pink haired guy as a friend......

I squinted my eyes to get a clear view of him. 

He sighed and asked " Can't you remember me? "

Wait. Oh. My. God.

" LEE BYUNGHUN!! IS THAT YOU?! " I yelled. I can't believe after 7 years..

he's here sitting infront of me.

" AIGOOOOO!! YOU'VE GROWN ALOT!! " I winced in happiness as i hugged him tightly. Leaving no gap.

" Y-YaH! D-Dong-Dongs-s-saeng a-ah!! I'm older remem-b-ber?! " he stuttered.

" Ah! Mian... So.. how were you in the states? " i smiled.

" Well, It's boring there~ I really missed seoul well, i actually missed you..." He smiled.

" Kure? So, where are you staying? " I beamed. 

" Nowhere, so- " he stopped as i interrupted him.

" STAY HERE!! I got a free room next to my boys~ " I smiled.

" Boys? " he blinked.

" She referred to me and the other six boys living with us " Woohyun smiled.

" se-se-seven?! " Byunghun couldn't believe what he heard.

I nodded and smiled.

" We're homeee~ " it was Sungjong's voice.

" Yah, where'd you go off to? " i asked.

" the mall~ " Sungjong jumped and sat near me.

then Dongwoo entered and sat next to Byunghun, followed by Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Myungsoo.

" Erm.. where's Hoya? " I asked.

" HERE!!! " he ran to the couch and jumped on it.

Byunghun's jaw dropped. So it's true.. she's living with 7.. i repeat SEVEN GUYS. 

 

 

Author's POV:

" Guys, this is my childhood friend, Byunghun~ but people used to call him L.joe " Hyun smiled.

" L.Joe?! Waaahh!! what a funny name!! and.. he's sooo cuteeee " Sungyeol cooed as he pinched Byunghun's cheeks.

" Sungyeol! You'll hurt him! " Hyun pouted.

Sungyeol stopped and chuckled. " Neh yeobo~ "

Byunghun eyed on Sungyeol. Yeobo...? are they dating?

" YAH! Sorry we came late Jagiya~ We were playing at the arcade.. " Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck.

Jagiya?

" Neh~ It's okay~ So.. what's for dinner? " hyun beamed.

" What's served today.. is the masterpiece of Woohyun~ " Woohyun winked as he raised his pointing fingers upwards.

" Gross Hyung.. " Sungjong said as he slouched to the kitchen.

" LET'S EAT!!! YAAAAAAAAAY! " hyun smiled as she saw Woohyun's cookings, not only they look good, they smelled delicious too.

-

-

" So, L.Joe~ You're from the states right?" Sungyeol asked and byunghun nodded.

" Can you speak english? " Sungyeol smiled and Byunghun nodded.

" Woohyun, the girly boy, fits doing all the house work since he's able to do all the housewife work, i bet if he had a wife, the wife make him do all the housework. Heh. so girly  " Byunghun smiled.

Dongwoo shook his head slowly, as he knew what Byunghun meant, but then let out a chuckle.

While Woohyun just blinked his eyes, clueless of what byunghun had said.

Hyun just smirked. What an epic fail

" So, how do you know hyun? " Sungjong eyed on Byunghun.

" We're childhood friends~ " He smiled.

Woohyun eyes widened as he just remembered about Hyun's friend 7 years ago.

He knew about Byunghun when he heard about the conversation between hyun's parents and Byunghun's parents.

He was the one... Whom Hyun's father used to agree on making him as

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hyun's fiancee.


the story's getting complicated right? Ara.. I planned this story like this =.='

So it's my fault.. Don't hate me please.....