To Seoul tower~~~

Paradise

Your Pov:

I went to the ice cream shop, and linked arm to arm with Sungjong. I could feel that Myungsoo's pissed off of what we're doing right now. SKINSHIP >:D

He frowned. Oh i just love myself for this~

Ah we ordered ice cream, i saw Myungsoo hiding behind some bushes.

Man. This guy really needs spy training.

" Eh, Hyun? what are you looking at? " sungjongasked as he took our ice cream from the ahjumma.

I snapped out and replied, " I saw a cute cat just now~ "

Sungjong pursed his lips and nodded.

As we walked out of the ice cream store, Sungjong accompanied me to the ladies clothes section, and i took alot of clothes. And again, i noticed myungsoo.

" sungjongie~ Go find your clothes~ " I offered him and he nodded and skipped towards the men's section.

I saw him fade and i startrd to talk, " Myungsoo. You can come out now "

Myungsoo came out from under the ladies clothes and walked towards me.

" why are you following me? " I asked.

" Are you and Sungjong-? " Myungsoo asked.

I nodded. " wae? " i asked him back.

He looked upset. WOW. GREAT! this just turns me on!! i could do this alllll day!! ( A/N : what a sadist XD )

" Look, i stole your first kiss. So why won't you take me instead? " he asked.

" I like Sungjong more~ " i chirped. I saw him sigh and he pulled me into a dressing room.

He pinned me to a wall and said, " If i say I like you, what would you do? "

I gulped. His eyes were very sharp, and if i looked at him, i feel like a knife just pierced through me.

" I'll always be the second huh? " Myungsoo mumbled. He turned his head away and then looked back at me.

I gulped. Suddenly, his lips crashed to mine.

This time, our kiss was passionate, but then i broke off the kiss.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KM MYUNGSOO?! " I yelled at him and left the room.

but i looked back at him and said, " go... find something to wear.. "

As i walked away, i feel that my heart was hurting and i'm realllly blushing right now. I mean he stole my kiss like he stole my first!!

-----------

Infinite gathered infront of me with their chosen clothes, even for myungsoo.

" great~ Carry your clothes to the cashier so that i can pay~ " i chirped.

As the dropped their clothes at the cashier, the cashier ( female ) cant stop staring at them. AISH! i've got party to attend!! 

" Unnie... can you? " i asked her politely and she rolled her eyes.

AISH!! WELL IF IT ISN'T MY MONEY TOO, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GET A JOB HERE!!!

---------

We drove back home and my seven boys went to their respective rooms to get changed. so am i.

---

they finished changing and wore this...

Woohyun :-

Sunggyu:-

Dongwoo:-

Sungyeol:-

Hoya :-

Sungjong:

and lastly... Myungsoo :-

OMG. THEY LOOK SO HOT~

----

and i wore this :-

----

" WAAAHHHH~ YOU LOOK SOOO BEAUTIFULLLL~ " Woohyun chirped as he saw me and Sungjong agreed too.

" HAha~ thanks~ Kaja!! " i said cheerfully.

" TO SEOUL TOWER~~~~~~~ " Infinite chirped as they entered my car.

_________________

Check out my ONESHOT for chrsitmas!!

WHAT I WANT FROM SANTA IS..... YOU! :- [oneshot] About a girl who aims to find a boyfriend before christmas starts.