21

Paradise

Hyun's POV:

So, here I am, looking at the new boys i got assigned to. Well, i can't deny the fact that they really are handsome, and hot like Daesul unni said...  -.-'

" So... are you our noona? " a guy asked. He had pouty lips, i felt like i want to pinch him to death.

" Sorry, who are you guys again? " I asked, demanding their name.

" Mwoh? I thought you knew when you entered.... " The guys who seemed to have dark lips said.

" Sorry, i forgot what So Man said just now..... " I muttered.

" Whutttt? you cant call the CEO like that!! " the guy who seemed fierce looking exclaimed.

" puh-wheeze. I work here for already more than 3 years, he even told me to call him that " I scoffed at them.

" 3 years????? 3 YEARS?! What are you? The maid? " the guy who seemed to emit an aura of bacons laughed. Tch. Bacons. 

" No, F.Y.I. I used to be SHINee's songwriter and composer before YOU guys came " i blew my bangs.

" Oh!! I know you! Those guys likes to credit you after they won the songs! " the pouty lips smiled.

" Thank you! " i pretended to look up.

" Lee Hyun, right? " The bacon asked.

" yeah. so, what are your names? " I looked at them with straight face.

" Kai "

" Chanyeol! "

" D.o "

" maknae Sehun~ "

" leader... Suho "

“ Baekhyun “

“ That’s not your name “ Suho said.

Baekhyun became confused by this.

“ it is, My name is Byun Bae- “

“ BYUN BACON! HAHAHA! “ Suho laughed, exo-k joined in laughing too, excluding Baekhyun.

“ Haha. Funny guys. Very funny “ Baekhyun remarked sarcastically.

Author's pov:

“ okay….. “ Hyun nodded.

“ I’m still curious…. Are you really Shinee’s songwriter? You seem young…. “ Chanyeol looked over Hyun from her head to toes. “ … for a person to make hit songs… especially songs shinee sang.. “

“ yeah…. You seem so young… are you sure you’re not one of  their fans… who wants to use us just to meet them? “ Kai smirked.

Hyun scoffed as she heard that. Who are they to be so cocky towards her? They’re only trainees under SM for 5 months. She’s the one who spent so many years under SM, so what’s their position to offend her?

“ Or possibly…. You’re our fan who sneaked into the building? Wow.. You’re so good to escape the security’s eye “ Kai continued and clapped his hands.

Hyun was already bewildered towards Kai’s words. She could’ve killed Kai on the spot if it wasn’t because of her job.

“ whatever. My name is LEE HYUN. I USED to work as SHINEE's SONGWRITER and COMPOSER. And NO, I don’t even care about you guys. If it isn’t So Man who- “ Hyun was stopped as Sehun corrected.

“ Don’t call the CEO by his name! “ He exclaimed.

“ Yeah whatever. If it isn’t the CEO who made me, then I would’ve never agree “ Hyun said.

" I still dont trust you, you could be our fan, like Kai hyung said " Baekhyun said.

" SHUT UP BACON! " Everyone in the practice room shouted at him.

Then the door barged open to see her boys falling down on the floor in layers.

" Oh God..... " Hyun rubbed her temples. " why are they here in the wrong time? " She mumbled.

Baekhyun heard this.

The three guys stood up and faced her.

" NOONA! WERE YOU FIRED?! "

" DONGSAENG AH!! I'LL TELL SO MAN TO HIRE YOU BACK! "

" MY DAUGHTER! SO MAN! WHY???? "

" You guys should shut up. I wasn't fired " Hyun laughed.

Exo-k's jaws dropped. Was it true of what they saw?

Jonghyun, Taemin and key was relieved.

" but noona.... I heard yo're quitting songwriting for us... " Taemin pouted.

Hyun laughed and patted Taemin's head.

" No, I was just replaced " She laughed.

the three guys awwed.

then two people barged into the room.

" DONGSAENG! IS IT TRUE?! "

" IF HE FIRED YOU, I'LL QUIT THIS BAND TOO! "

" Erm.... noona, she's not fired.. " Taemin meekly smiled.

Amber and Victoria was relieved.

Amber quickly hugged Hyun in signs of relief.

" THANK GOD! " She shouted.

" Well, you guys can go back to your practice for your comeback, Taemin ah, remind Shinee about the song arasseo? That's the last one I made for you guys " Hyun smiled.

" Okay.... " taemin mumbled.

" daughter, i like the song though " Jonghyun smiled and left.

Amber waved goodbye with Victoria and left.

Hyun's pov:

So now, it was me and Exo-k.

The cocky boys who just got laid.

10000000000000000000000 points for me!

Author's POV:

" Oh.... So, where were we... I was a fan who- " Hyun teased. She stopped as soon Kai apologized.

" Mianhae noona... " Sehun and chanyeol said.

" Mianhae.... " Baekhyun said as he rubbed his nape.

Hyun laughed and patted their heads.

" Oh, and F.Y.I. I'm younger than all of you guys " She winked.

" really? " Sehun started the conversation to break the awkwardness. " How old are you? "

" 15 " she proudly said.

" That could be a lie too " Kai teased, and by that, Hyun glared at Kai.

" Just kidding~ " he laughed.

" well guys, I'll try my best to take care of you guys too, I just hope... you're not as kid-like like Shinee is " She laughed.

" Okee! Let's go to the nearest restaurant! Suho hyung's paying! " Sehun giggled.

" wait. What? " Suho asked.

By that, Sehun pulled us out.

-

So Man passed by the hall and heard Hyun's happy conversation with EXO-k.

" Well, i think I made the right choice..... " he smiled and walked off.


;)