24

Paradise

LOL, this is for mai fwen FAEZAH ( She keeps telling me to update all day long !! XD ) and for mai top commenter --muzikbyul ! :D

oh yeah, Hyun would be cursive in this chappie XD mind you


 As Hyun woke up, her head was filled with dizziness.

“darn… where am I?“ She asked herself.

She looked up to her left and stared at the watch before freaking out loud.

“ HOMAIASDFGHJKLGAWD! “ she yelled and jumped off her bed.

She ran through the hallways and saw Sunggyu in his apron, carrying laundry.

He blinked as he saw her run past him.

“ ! I’M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!! “ she screamed and took her uniform in the laundry room.

Woohyun was in the laundry room, ironing some clothes. He also blinked as he watched her run away again.

Hyun wore her school uniform and ran towards the kitchen; where Myungsoo and sungyeol was.

She stopped her tracks.

“ Aren’t you guys…. Nocturnal? “ she asked as she saw them eating cereals.

“ of course, and aren’t you abit too early for school? “ sungyeol asked.

She looked outside and sungyeol was right.

she looked at the kitchen watch.

It was actually… 4.45am in the morning.

Dongwoo was laughing so hard from the living room.

“ Now tell me why you’re laughing? “ hyun asked as she held her hips.

“ uhhh… SUNGYEOL DID IT! “ he shouted.

“ huh?”

“ NO! IT WAS DONGWOO!! “ Sungyeol shouted back.

“ what? “

“ YOU CHANGED THE WATCH IN HER ROOM!!! “

“ You guys did what? “

“ NO! YOU PLANNED IT FIRST! “

“ NO YOU DID!!! “

Hyun, annoyed, screamed. “ QUIET!!! “

And therefore, both of them stayed quiet.

" good. Now that i'm awake, i'll just make breakfast " She announced.

" want any help? " Hoya poked out of nowhere.

" sure "

-

" GUYS!! I made pancakesss!! " i yelled from the kitchen.

" GAAAAAAH! " you're so loud! " sungyeol complained.

" yeah, and that's for pranking me " hyun smirked.

As the rest of infinite walked into the dining room, sungyeol was muttering about dongwoo, and it seemed like he's also muttering cursive words.

' Aiyaya, kids these days ' Hyun thought.

 

Sunggyu sighed as the athmosphere went.... awkward.

As a responsible leader, he started to talk.

" So, jihyun.. how was the meeting yesterday? " Sunggyu asked. " not trying to interfere or anything "

jihyun coughed. Sungjong handed her a glass of water.

" Oh.. sorry... I'm no longer shinee's songwriter.. " hyun said.

then a sound of shatter was heard.

it was hoya.

Yep. That shinee fan.

infinite was quite surprised too.

" but, i was transferred as EXO-K's songwriter though, so it's okay.. except that Shinee's not in picture anymore.. "

" oh.. sorry.... " Sunggyu said.

" it's okay " Woohyun nodded.

" hey, she's the suffering one here Pabo! " Sungyeol hit woohyun's head.

hyun laughed.

Myungsoo smirked as he saw her laugh before gulping down on his drink.

" so... where were you last night? i havent seen you... or L " Sunggyu words attacked Myungsoo.

Myungsoo spat the water he's drinking and coughed.

oh yes, Myungsoo was coughing as crazy.

Hoya slapped Myungsoo's back and laughed.

" I was searching for you guys... then... a gang came.. they attacked me " Hyun muttered loudly for infinite to hear.

" A GANG ATTACKED YOU?! " woohyun yelled. " SEE SUNGGYU HYUNG! I TOLD YOU SO! "

sunggyu winced.

" BUT! on the bright side, I was saved!! though i dont know who.... " hyun said, trying to close the case.

Myungsoo coughed as he heard that.

Sungjong raised his brows and glanced at Myungsoo, then he smirked.

Hyun looked at the time and laughed.

" oh! will you look at that! It's 5.55am already! i should be going! " Hyun laughed awkwardly.

" WAIT! I'LL GO WITH YOU! " Woohyun said as he glared at Sunggyu.

" OH! No! it's okay! you just stay!! " Hyun said as she walked towards the door.

" no way missy, you cant handle be alone after that night " Woohyun put on his coat and walked out.

' He's so stubborn... I wish i didn't said it.. ' she thought and walked out.

 

As hyun and woohyun left, the rest of infinite, except sungjong and Myungsoo all left to their room to sleep.

Myungsoo and sungjong was on duty to clean the dishes.

" hyung, i knew it already " Sungjong said.

" Know what? " myungsoo gave off his pokerface.

" i already know that you're the one who saved her right? " Sungjong wriggled his brows.

myungsoo just blinked.

" You don't have to hide it " Sungjong smiled and punched myungsoo's arm lightly.

" yeah.. it was me. " myungsoo said, his head turned away from sungjong.

" REALLY?! WOW! I never knew i was really correct! " Sungjong exclaimed happily.

" w-what? " Myungsoo asked, in disbelief.

" well hyung, i was actually teasing you.. wow.. " Sungjong laughed.

" S- SHUT UP! " Myungsoo yelled as he blushed and walked away to his room.

Sungjong continued laughing.

" Gosh! " he stopped as some of the dishes wasn't washed yet.

" HYUNG!!!! I WAS KIDDING! C'MON!! " Sungjong yelled.

Myungsoo heard it and smirked.

 

 

In the other side, two people were arguing.

" NO! I'LL DRIVE THE CAR! "

" BACK OFF NAMGREASE! IT'S MY CAR! I GET TO DRIVE! " Hyun yelled, annoyed of woohyun already.

" NOOO! YOU'LL JUST RELAX AND LET ME DRIVE!! "

" NO! YOUUUUUUU'LL JUST SIT BACK AND RELAX!! "

" YOU STILL LOOK LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD! POLICE COULD SUE YOU FOR DRIVING! "

" Wait. What?! NO!!!!! OKAY! FINE! let's end this. I'll drive up to the bus stop, then you'll get to drive. Arasseo? " Hyun gave her hand to woohyun.

" how would i know if you're lying? "

" I DONT LIE! " She screamed.

" okay! OKAY! PMS-ing much..." he mutered as he took her hand and shook it.

 

they bickered non stop as Jihyun drove the car.

Annoyed by woohyun already, she found a bus stop and stopped.

Then they changed places.

Woohyun was now driving the car to her school.

" damn greasy cheesy nam woohyun " she muttered which made woohyun chuckle.

no one had broke her patience before except woohyun.

she was cursing like there's no tomorrow.

As she walked out of her car.

She still felt woohyun was still there.

She turned her back to see woohyun looking at her.

" what? Just go already! " She yelled.

" i can't "

" Huh? WHY? "

" you haven't gave me a kiss here~ " he cooed as he pointed to his cheeks.

Hyun felt disgusted at the moment and sighed.

' if this is how to get rid off him, then i'll just do it ' she thought.

She walked back to the car and kissed woohyun on the cheeks and walked away.

" SUNGGYU HYUNG WILL PICK YOU UP LATER ON!!~ " Woohyun sang.

" whatever you cheesy person " She muttered before going into the school building.


HEHEHE~

the Namhyun moment was actually for fun XD

LOL, i giggled non stop typing this chappie~ HEHEH >:D

@OhMyeLements welcome to mah STOREH! :D LOL, i dunno if they should have feelings for hyun~ what do you suggest? if you like it, then i will add XD i know, i'm such an awesome author *brags* LOL, i'm more of a Myungyeol shipper than Myungjong... and DEFINITELY A WOOGYU SHIPPER XD HOHOHOOOO~

@--Muzikbyul Yep XD you know it~ hehe Updateddd! :D oh yeah, eventhough i wrote shinee's not in the picture anymore, well don loose hope XD they're still in this story! ill make that lazy songwriter to @^&^@$%^#()$ LOL so yeah XD excuse my foul language XD

OH YEAH! I would like to thank those who recommend my story XD i will forever be in or under your debt XD heheh, and that debt is updating~~~~~ MUNNNNNNNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH :D

I'm so lazy to proof read :D

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT !!

teahyun an awesome author


CHECK OUT MAH NEW STOREH! 

  • I'm lee Sungjong now? :- Aoi made a wish so she could be by her bias' side... and her wish is LITERALLY granted, now she is in Sungjong's body to get close to him?
  • BANGKOK CITY :- (Featuring Infinite) A girl who has no knowledge of the existence of modern kpop singers met a member of Infinite? [ 2nd version of WRONG GUY ]
  • A ' Smart & Responsible ' leader's journal :- SUNGGYU'S AMAZINGLY JOURNAL ( contains laughter, crack and more )