Between Love and War: (Chapter 9: Brand New Life)

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened her eyes and she saw the white sealing. She groaned because she felt a sting on her chest. She hold on to it. “ I’m still alive…”

 

“Of course you are!”

 

She looked at her side, she saw HeeChul.. he scolded her. “ What do you think your doing??! Aish.. your so hard headed..”

 

“Oppa..”

 

“Stop calling me oppa..” HeeChul wanted to show her that he is angry but then he can’t stop himself. He hugged her. “ I thought we’d lost you.. MinHee ah..”

 

“Oppa.. how in the world happen that I’m still alive? Oh where’s taeMin??!”

 

“TaeMin is at home.. he’s with the others. He is okay…”

 

“Oppa.. I saw him.. “

 

“Siwon??”

 

“Aniyo.. my brother.. he’s alive.. he is Park Leeteuk.. the Leader of the ACES.. I saw him, he recognized me.. oppa my brother is alive.. how?? I saw him.. when you took me I saw his lifeless body..” she was about to cry.

 

“So its him.. your brother.. I don’t know the answer.. what do you want to do now? Do you want to go back to him??”

 

“ I wanted to go back.. but I know the situation is not that easy.. I can’t go back if even though I want it..”

 

“ Then stay here with us.. “

 

MinHee looked outside the window.. “Oppa are we in Seoul??”

 

“No.. we are not in Korea.. we’re in Switzerland. MinHee ah, you will stay here with TaeMin.. they know your identity.. and you need to stay here until you gave birth to your baby..” he said and smile a bit.

 

MinHee lowered her face. “ Seems like the baby wants to be born.. unbelievable that I didn’t lost it, I got shot and was about to burn alive, but still its here with me..” she hold on to her tummy.

 

“Aish.. after 9months I will be uncle HeeChul..” Hee joked. “babo..” Hee became serious. “You know that you will not die because Siwon shot you at the heart.. you know that you will die bleeding there..”

  

“Oppa??”

 

“The doctor told me that your heart is at the right side of your chest.. means that you are an abnormal lady..”

 

”oppa~..” then she smiled and hugged HeeChul. “Oh.. wait how long that I’m sleeping??”

 

“Three days…”

 

“What happened in Korea?? And how did you get me?? I mean taeMin and me??”

 

“SungMin came with YeSung.. they rescued the two of you.. because me and Kyu fought the ACES  that afternoon. I got shot and Kyu.”

 

“How’s KyuHyun??”

 

“He’s okay now.. you should rest okay.. don’t think about anything..”

 

“Wait! The kids.. where are they?”

 

“I don’t know.. the other team hold them.. and.. our leader told us to stay away from the scene for a moment. It means he’s giving us a vacation..”

 

“Happy to know that..”

 

- - - - - - -

 

In Korea.

 

The Anti terrorism department is having a meeting,. But LeeTeuk he barged inside the meeting room, without concerning that the higher officials are there.

 

“Giho shi!!” he shouted.

 

“LeeTeuk ah..” GiHo hear what happened at the bar. “We will talk later..”

 

“Aniyo! I want to now why my sister is alive without me knowing it??!” he shouted.

 

“JungSu ah.. wait outside..”

 

The guards took JungSu outside the meeting, there he waited impatiently. After 30 minutes, he entered the room cause the meeting is done already.

 

“Would you explain it to me now??”

 

“I will tell it to you… JungSu ah, your parents are member of the terrorist league.. remember the bomb case in the Olympic stadium when you are a kid.. they planted the bomb there.. if you want some evidences you can look at our file.. we just saved you.. but we did kill your parents.. its our duty LeeTeuk ah..”

 

“That’s why you made me just like you?!! Maybe if I came early than Siwon maybe I already killed my sister!  You had the choice to tell me the truth when I was a kid but you didn’t now that the situation is all worst! I lost my sister! First because Siwon shot her and second I didn’t save her.”

 

“Leeteuk ah, this is the reality of life!”

 

“No!! we we’re innocents back then.. you should just let me die there too! I grew up longing for my family.. but then my sister is just there with me and I didn’t noticed it… I hate this!” Leeteuk stormed out of the room.

 

- - - - -

 

At the Choi residence.. For two days, Siwon is not going out of his room. He’s so devastated, all of MinHee’s memories are coming back to his mind. The happy times that they shared together.. the night that they first made love to each other.

 

His room is so messy things are scattered on the floor and there are broken pieces of things, mirrors are also broken even the appliances.

 

“Siwon ah.. come on son, open the door.. you need to eat..” said his mom.

 

“Umma, I’m really worried… what happened to Siwon after that night?? Also JungSu.. he didn’t go here.. and I heard that they had a fight..” JiWon is really worried.

 

“I asked your dad but he didn’t tell me the reason..”

 

The two ladies asked the butler to bring the spare keys, hoping that Siwon didn’t double lock his room. And luckily.. its not double locked. When they enter the room, it was dark. Jiwon un intentionally kicked the scattered clothes on the floor. Her mom turn on the lights and they got shocked to see Siwon’s situation. He’s sitting on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest at the corner of his bed, wearing only his white pants, his hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter