Between Love and War: (Chapter 10: Coming Home Again)

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed quickly… now MinHee is on her due date of giving birth to her child.

 

“ AHHHH!!! OPPA!!” MInHee shouted from her room.

 

HeeChul and the others rushed to her room. “ MinHee ah..” they go near her.

 

“Oppa.. it hurts!!!” she said as she hold on to her bump.

 

“Aish.. KangIn ah! Get the car.. we will go to the hospital now!” HeeChul carried MinHee.

 

“KyuHyun ah! Pack your noona’s thing..” said ZhouMi.

 

“Huh?? Pack the things?? But what things??” the magnae don’t know what to do. And he is panicking.

 

“Aish… KyuHyun ah, come here I’ll help you..” SungMin opened MinHee’s closet. “ The things for the baby okay..” he said to KyuHyun.

 

“Hyung, we will follow you neh!!” said TaeMin.

 

“AISH!!” MinHee clench her fists.

 

“Hang in there okay…” HeeChul calm her down.

 

“Oppa it really hurts..”

 

“Yaeh.. yeah .. I know..” HeeChul is panicking too. “ KangIn ah, hurry up..”

 

“Yeah hyung I’m hurrying..”

 

When they arrived at the hospital.. the nurses brought her to the emergency room, and there she labored. After minutes, the other oppa’s came and they are dead worried about her situation.

 

- - - - - - -

 

After 5 years…………

 

“ APPA!!!”

 

“Oh.. wae??” Siwon rushed to the bathroom. “Is there a problem??”

 

“Appa.. look! My teeth…” A five year old kid is crying.

 

“Owhh.. so my baby lost her tooth.. come here.. want to go to the dentist??” he asked as he calm down the beautiful girl.

 

“No.. appa, I will put this under my pillow..” she smiled.

 

“Wae??”

 

“Because the tooth fairy will take it and he will give me something in exchange.. but appa, can I ask the fairy about my mother??” she honestly asked Siwon.

 

Siwon turned out to be quiet.

 

“Appa.. hey..”

 

“Ahmm.. you know… about your mother.. I’m sorry.. I don’t know her too..”

 

The kid knows that Siwon is not her appa. Siwon found the kid five years ago.

 

Siwon came back from U.S. and he decided to go back to the apartment that he shared with MinHee, surprised that still the house is still the same and its neat, his things are still there… he remembered that his mom told him that she bought the whole apartment for him. Siwon finally recovered at that moment, he finally accept that MinHee is gone and he needs to continue his life.

 

He went to his room, and got shocked when he saw a baby on his bed. He look around the house to see if there are other people but no one is there.. when he looked at the baby a smile curved into his face. But still he’s wondering about its identity and how come that the baby is in his room. Siwon called his mom and noona about it and they rushed to the apartment.

 

Both ladies got excited when they saw the baby. JiWon insisted that Siwon should take care of it. But Siwon is not into that idea, he asked his father to check if there are some missing reports about a baby. But the identity of the young baby is un known. That’s the time that he decided to take care of the baby.

 

No one knows that Siwon will come back to his real self with the help of the baby, he became happy and he’s eager to learn more about taking care of the baby. Still he continue to teach in Seoul University. And as year goes by, he pledge that he will take care of his daughter no matter what happen.

 

“its okay appa, cause I have a handsome appa..” then she kissed her appa’s cheeks.

 

- - - - - - - - - - -

 

“Noona…. Are you sure about this??” TaeMin asked.

 

“yup.. TaeMin ah its been five years since we left Korea and I need to see if my brother is okay..” MinHee said, they are at the airport. She decide to go back to Korea to check on Teuk.

 

“Really you don’t want me to accompany you??” KyuHyun asked.

 

“Nah, I can do this alone.. don’t worry..”

 

“What if… you saw them on street??” Ryeong asked. He’s pertaining to Siwon and the others.

 

“nah, don’t think about that ryeong.. and besides I won’t go to Seoul..”

 

“Take care okay, and give us a call if you need anything..” said Hee.

 

“Bye guys.. I’ll be back soon..” she said and then she entered the departure area. She’s excited about it but still she wanted to check if Siwon is okay. “Sneaking is not that bad.. I guess it’ll be okay..” then she looked outside the window.

 

- - - - - -

 

Back in Korea, Seoul university is having their annual family day. And Siwon and SoonEi are center of attraction.

 

“Aish.. still many girls are swooning over Siwon.. yah Siwonnie, look around.. I know its time for you to have a relationship..” said HyukJae. Still Hae and Hyuk are teaching in Seoul university.

 

“nah.. I’m fine having SoonEi by my side hyung..”

 

“But don’t you think.. SoonEi needs a mother too??” Hae said while looking at the young girl.

 

“Ahmm, yeah.. last time she asked me about it..” said SIwon.

 

“So??” Hyuk is waiting for the answer.

 

“Sorry, I really don’t want to have a partner right now.. SoonEi knows it..” said SIwon.

 

 

After hours in the plane.. Finally MinHee is back in her own country.. once she stepped her foot in the airport. She felt happy but then nervous.

 

“Korea… I can’t believe that I’m here again..” she took her luggage and ride a cab. She went to the subway and went to   Daegu to find her brother. It was a long trip inside the train but she really miss Korea that’s why she enjoy the view around her, also she talked with Kyu and the others on the phone. She told them about the things that she saw on her way and how excited she is to see her brother. When she reached the train stop, she grab the paper on her pocket, on the paper, her brothers address was written.

 

“JungSu oppa we will see each other in any minute by now…” since she don’t know anything about that place. She saw a passing truck, she stopped it and ask if they know the address, she saw them the paper.. the driver told her that they know it. She ask a favor if she can hitch until she arrived at the exact address. She ride at the back of the truck, she remembered the movies that she already watched.. the scene that the girl was eloping with her boyfriend and they don’t know where to go.

 

“Thank you..” she bowed to the driver.

 

“Ahm would you mind, may I know what are you doing here in our province??” the man asked.

 

“I’m visiting my brother.. I haven’t seen him for a long time.. do you managed to know JungSu?? He was called as LeeTeuk..” she smiled.

 

“Ohhh! Teukie.. that kid, he is your brother.. he is a very nice guy and very helpful.. well anyway.. spend the rest of the day with him..”

 

“Thanks for letting me ride on your truck..” she bowed again. As the truck leave, she saw a guy wearing a loosed long sleeves and a pants which is folded onto his knees. “JungSU oppa..” she whispered. She stood there looking at the guy who is doing farm work.. yeah Leeteuk is planting rice on the field. “I never imagine that I will see him like this, planting rice.. I was used to see him along with Siwon, holding a pile of papers.”

 

Leeteuk is busy on his job when he noticed a girl standing on the other side of the road, and looking at him. He stood up straight and looked at the girl, at first he didn’t recognized it, but after some minutes he dropped the rice plant on the field. “Haneul…” the only word he can say.

 

MinHee smiled at her brother. “Oppa..” the only thing she can say.

 

When LeeTeuk heard it. He leave his work and then he crossed the road. “Haneul ah..” he said, he can’t believe it that his sister is in front of him. Smiling..  she’s matured already, her hair is longer than before and she is more beautiful.

 

“Oppa annyeong..”

 

“Haneul… is.. is that really you??” He asked as he hold her shoulders. “You.. you are alive??”

 

“Oppa…” MinHee hugged LeeTeuk and she cried. “I miss you so much..”

 

“Haneul.. my sister…” LeeTeuk shed his tears. He didn’t expect that his sister is still alive after those years. “Come with me..” Teuk carried her luggage and they went to his house.

 

They walk and he never let go of MinHee’s hands. While MinHee is looking ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter