Between Love and War: (Chapter 12: New House, New Life)

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MinHee was able to convince her brother Leeteuk to go back to the city. She already had an apartment and they are going to stay there, the five of them. KyuHyun and LeeTeuk still didn’t meet.

 

“This is the house where we are going to live?” Sora asked MinHee.

 

“Neh, I’m sorry if this is just simple..” she said to them.

 

“You gotta be kidding me..” Sora said. “This is much better than the ones we have in the province..” she said in amazement.

 

“HaNeul ah, you don’t need to do this..” LeeTeuk said to her.

 

“Oppa, I want to be with  you.. and this is much better, we will be able to live in one house… Oh my friend is here, he is going to live here too..” she said.

 

“Is that friend of yours is a ter- I mean is he like you before?” Teuk asked and placed down their luggages.

 

MinHee smiled. “Neh oppa, bear with him, he is still young and a bit hard headed too.. actually KiBum shi shot him, when we fought in England.”

 

LeeTeuk blinked his eyes. “Oh that kid..” he lowered his head.

 

“Nah, its okay now oppa, we are all safe now..” she said and look around, she is looking for KyuHyun. “Kyunnie ah..” she called and then she heard a door closed coming from the latter's room.

 

“Noona..” KyuHyun said as he hold his laptop.”Whoa..” then he looked at LeeTeuk.

 

“Gwenchana, he is my brother..” said MinHee. “And that is his wife and son..”

 

“You are that kid..” LeeTeuk sighed. “Nice to meet you..” he extend his hand for a shake.

 

“Ah..” Kyu don’t know how to react.

 

“Kyu, we already talked about this..”MinHee said.

 

Kyu smiled awkwardly and accept Leeteuk’s handshake. “Nice to meet you too hyung..”

 

“Now, we will be ableto be a happy family now..” MinHee cheered.

 

“I need to look for work..” said LeeTeuk.

 

“We can go together tomorrow oppa,I am going to find work too..” MinHee smiled as she went to the kitchen.

 

“Noona, you don’t need to work..” said KyuHyun.

 

“We also talked about this right..” she said as she get something in the kitchen. “Here, lets eat snacks.. come here baby boy..”she asked Sora if she can play with KyuMin. She look at the kid very happily.

 

“She miss her daughter very much..” KyuHyun said as he look at his noona. And he had a very sad expression on his face.

 

“You grew up with Haneul?” LeeTeuk asked.

 

“Neh, we trained together..” he said to him. “I don’t know how to treat you hyung, the last time that we saw each other we tried to kill one another..” he said.

 

“I know, but that’s all in the past, I will be honest to you, I really don’t like the idea that my sister grew up like this, but then it happened we can’t undo it..” Teuk said as he ate the snack.

 

“Noona, is really different, yes she grew up with bad surroundings but she is really kind,  I can say that I am the most evil in our group but she can tame me. And besides everybody loves her, we are not as bad as you think..” KyuHyun explained.

 

“I just hope she didn’t need to experience all of this.” SOra said as she look at MinHee. “Losing a child is very painful. You carry the baby in your womb for 9 months and then it will be gone.”

 

“But you know, it’s the thing that I really don’t believe.. we went to the hospital regularly for her check up and then when she gave birth the baby is dead.. I still don’t believe it..” KyuHyun voiced his thoughts.

 

“You mean, you believe that the baby is alive. Or someone took it?” Teuk asked.

 

“Neh..” said Kyu.

 

~~~~~~

 

Siwon is having a not so good day in his class.

 

“Aish..” he sighed as he placed his record book and things in his desk.

 

“What’s the problem?” EunHyuk asked.

 

“The students are not performing well, their grades are getting low.. I don’t know what is the problem..” he sighed in frustration.

 

“Maybe you are giving them a taugh exam..” DOngHae said as he sit beside Siwon.

 

“ANiyo.. the test is easy..” he showed them the exam.

 

“Seems like the students are pre occupied by something..”Hyuk said as he look at his own test papers.

 

“Seems like you  and SuYUn are now in good terms..” DOngHae opened up a new topic.

 

“Neh.. SuYun is a nice girl, SoonEI likes her..” SIwon said.

 

“Well, that’s very nice to hear..” EunHyuk pats Siwon’s shoulders.

 

“We are actually going on a date later in the evening..” Siwon smiled at them.

 

“Whoa. That’s nice to hear, finally you are moving on..” Hae said.

 

Back at MinHee, she’s on the rooftop of the apartment that they are renting. Technically she don’t need to work because she had tons of money earned from the missions that they did few years ago, but then she wanted to earn her own money in a good way. She’s thinking deeply about her daughter, she didn’t even hug her because she was buried right away.

 

FLASHBACK

 

She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw is the ceiling, her wound is not that hurting because they injected her anesthesia. She look around her and then she saw Ryeowook.

 

“Ryeonggu..”she called.

 

“Min Min ah..how are you?” Wookie caressed her hair.

 

“I’m fine, a bit tired and week.” She smiled weakly. “Oh.. where is my baby?” she asked.

 

Wook can’t answer her, and luckily HeeChul and the others came.

 

“Oppa…” MInHee called. “Where is my baby?” she asked again.

 

HeeChul came and hug her. “I am sorry..” he said and tears started to fall into his eyes.

 

“Oppa?Why are you crying?” MinHee looked at him puzzled. “Why are you saying sorry?” then she looked at her friends. “Oppas, why are you like that?” she’s starting to think about negative things.

 

“MinHee ah, your… your daughter..” he said

 

“Neh, what about my daughter? Where is she?” she worriedly asked them. “Oppa..” no one is answering.

 

“MinHee ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter