Between Love and War: (Chapter 5: Special Mission)

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The whole night, and even the whole day. MinHee is just sleeping. Slacking around and watching television. ZhouMI is there, cooking food for her.

 

“MeiLi.. its time already..” ZhouMi said.

 

MinHee get off the bed and prepare her self, she went to the bathroom to wear the clothes that Hee gave to her. She put on a coat and readied herself.

 

“Ready??” asked ZhouMi

 

“Neh.. lets go now..” they ride the car and went to the certain club.

 

“are you okay??”

 

“ZhouMi oppa, don’t worry about me.. I can do this..”

 

When they reached the club, they enter the back door, MinHee managed to dispatch the girl.. the next girl to dance in the stage so she will replaced her. She wore her face mask and sit on the dressing room, when the door opens she saw ZhouMi.

 

“Oppa? What are you doing here??”

 

“Just wanna give you this..” he handed her a tablets.

 

“What are these??” she asked.

 

“There’s been a change of plans.. I don’t want you to shed blood on your hands again.. just put this tablets on his drink and it will be fine..”

 

MinHee stood up and go near him. “ ZhouMi oppa, why are you doing this??”

 

“Simple.. I just don’t want to see you crying after you killed him..”

 

MinHee gave him her smile. “Thank you.. well then I should go and perform now..” she tapped his shoulders and leave the room.

 

She approached the stage and she saw many boys at different age level, she looked around and she saw the target, beside the guy is a familiar face, it was HanGeng. ‘HanGeng shi??’ she’s surprised to see him.’ Maybe he’s just a friend.. but, what if HanGeng shi is one of..’ she got distracted. When she heard the song, she just let her body move, wearing only a two piece of cloth is very uncomfortable for her. Specially that dozens of guys are looking at her, some of them are shouting and whistling. But then she remembered a particular guy.. none other that Siwon.. she only want to see his smile. She needs to focus to what she’s doing that’s why she remove her thoughts about Siwon.

 

She continued dancing, well its very embarrassing for her. The only good thing is she’s wearing her face mask and they can’t see her face. Slowly, she go near to the guy. Beside him is HangEng who is looking at her. She touches them in different places of their body, there’s a smirk on her face when she saw HanGeng flinched. She thought that he’s not really a guy who spent the rest of his nights inside a club..on the table there’s a bottle of beer, she grabbed it and have a drink, then after that she lean forward to kiss the target’s cheeks. Then she went back to the stage. After some minutes, the performance ended, she exited the stage and went back straight at the car where ZhouMi is waiting.

 

“How’s it??”

 

“ I already put the drug to the drink.. maybe tomorrow or later he’ll be dead, so lets go now?” she asked. “I’m so sick of doing this kind of missions.. I really want to go home and take a bath..and oh I need the antidote.”

 

ZhouMi started the car and drove off. When they arrived at the hotel, MinHee entered her room and went to the bathroom, she remove all her clothes and put it to the trash can.. the water inside the tub is ready..  she took a warm bath so she will be relaxed.. she should be relaxed but she’s really depressed and crying,

 

Even ZhouMi who is outside her room, heard her crying. “MinHee ah…” he really knows what she feel right this time, being away from the one that she love is really painful. He wanted to call her for dinner but he just let her by herself, another hour had past he went inside her room, and he saw her sleeping already. “Sleep tight MinHee..”

 

When the morning comes.. MinHee woke up having a smile on her face. She went to the kitchen to see ZhouMi by that she saw the news on the T.V.  “So I succeed last night..” she said. “Hah!  I’m the most invincible killer in town..”

 

“MinHee ah…?” ZhouMi saw her.

 

“Morning oppa.. so are we going to England now??”

 

“Your flight will be at…” he looked at the clock. “Two hours from now.. so go on and eat your breakfast…” he smiled.

 

But MinHee remembered something.  “ Owh.. Oppa, last night.. HanGeng shi is inside the club.. actually he’s talking to our target.. I think they are friends..” ZhouMi look at her. “ Oppa.. maybe I’m wrong.. but what if HanGeng shi is with them??”

 

“HanGeng.. your are right about that, there are possibilities..” ZHouMi said in a plain tone of voice.

 

“Mianhae…”

 

MiMi smiled at her. “Its okay.. come on eat breakfast for sure the magnae’s are waiting for you in England.”

 

- - - - - - - -

 

The ACES heard the news that their double agent is now dead, Now they also heard that one of the governments higher official is in danger. He’s attending a party in England. GiHo send half of the ACES in England which consist of SiWon, LeeTeuk, KiBUm and SHinDOng.

 

LeeTeuk as the team leader he explained to the group the things that they need to remember and the things that they need to do. Everyone is serious..

 

On the other hand, MinHee, KyuHyun and TaeMIn are enjoying the sights in England, and even the food.. the three treat each other as real sibling, enjoying like the other tourists.

 

“ Noona… I also heard that what do you called them?? The.. oh yeah the ACES. They are here also..” said TaeMin while eating.

 

“Jinja?? So this will be exciting.. do we need to fight them at the party?” asked KyuHyun.

 

“ You really like fighting huh..?” she asked.

 

“That’s the reason why we are here, right..” the magnae replied.

 

“I won’t let TaeMin use his gun..” she said.

 

“Noona.. I can handle it now.. you know Chulala hyung teach me..”

 

“Wait.. I think we need to transform our selves.. a little changed won’t be a bother right??” asked Kyu.

 

TaeMin and MinHee looked at him.

 

“What do you mean??” MinHee asked.

 

“You will see…” Kyu pulled the two inside the beauty salon that he saw along the road. When they entered the shop the crew asked them about what they want to do.

 

“ We would like to color our hair.. hmm I want blonde..” he said in English.

 

“ Hyunnie, since when did you know how to speak like that??”

 

“I’m a genius remember.. hey mine is Whitish Blonde.. how bout you??”

 

“Mine golden blonde..” said TaeMin, he is excited about the so called t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter