Between Love and War: (Chapter 6: Close to you)

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When they arrived at the most prestigious hotel in Berkshire, TaeMin handed the invitation to the guy. After that they entered the hotel. MinHee looked around to see if Siwon and the others are already there. There are many high class people around, many political officials. The orchestra are playing a classical music, what more will she expect..  while looking around, Kyu handed her a drink.

 

“ Orange juice for Nikki.” She joked.

 

“ Clare..” said TaeMin.

 

“ Okay.. I do understand..” while waiting for the target, some guys approached them for a talk. Which they gladly accepted, the guys asked them about their way of living, MinHee told them that her father own one of the biggest shipping company in the world. She researched about that. Kyu and Taemin invented their own lies. It looks like she saw a familiar guy, even though he is wearing a mask she can identify that it was her Siwon and beside him is her newly met brother LeeTeuk, then the other two she don’t know them.

 

“ Clare..”  KyuHyun called her.

 

“ They are here.. see that guy.. the taller one.. and the others.”

 

- - - - - -

 

Siwon is also doing the same thing just like MinHee, looking closely if there are suspicious people around. But of course there are, other people that they don’t know.

 

“ Are you okay?” LeeTeuk asked him. He noticed that Siwon is looking around.

 

“ Yup, just checking if they are here already…”

 

The place is full of guards, British guards and the guards of the different officials.

 

“ Stay here..” said MinHee, she walked towards Siwon and the others, and also she noticed Siwon is walking towards her way. She decided to ignore him but suddenly the couple around them started to dance and by that Siwon and MinHee stopped, they look around and noticed that the two of them are only standing. Looking at each other. It was a lively music and the pairings are happily dancing.

 

Both groups.. Siwon and MinHee’s group looked at them, wondering what’s happening between them. MinHee decided to ignore Siwon in front of her but Siwon extended his hand asking her for a dance. Her mind says she needs to stay away from Siwon but her heart and body wanted to take his hand and dance with him… and that’s what happened, she reached out for Siwon’s hand.

 

Siwon pulled her closer and hold on to her waist. “ I’m sorry but I guess the couples wanted us to join them..”  he said and smiled.

 

“ Its okay…” she said, using her playful tone of voice which Siwon didn’t noticed. She really enjoyed Siwon’s touch on her skin, she’s longing for it and for weeks they didn’t see each other looks likes she really wanted to go with him. As the music continues to play the two of them looks like lost their own mission, they really enjoyed dancing together. Specially Siwon, its obvious that he likes what he’s doing.

 

- - - - - -

 

“ Hyung, Siwon hyung is enjoying..” said KiBum.

 

“Let him.. but be careful and alert okay..” LeeTeuk reminded.

 

“I wanted to dance too..” ShinDOng joked. “Only a joke..”

“Noona is enjoying?? I thought-..”

 

“Taemin ah.. you still don’t know many things about her.. just watch her, she’s knows what she’s doing..” but still KyuHyun is not happy on what he’s seeing.

 

The music changed into a sweet one, the couples started to dance.. others are hugging and snuggling each other. MinHee looked around, she slowly let go of Siwon’s hand and slowly walk away from him.. but before she finally leave him, Siwon hold on to her.

 

“ Please.. just one more dance….” He pleaded.

 

MinHee looked at  Siwon’s eyes, she can see that he is longing for someone.. and that is her. She can’t let him down.. she put her arms around Siwon’s neck and rested her head on his chest.. Siwon wrap his arms around her waist and slowly they started to sway with the music.

 

Siwon feels like he’s dancing with MinHee.. ‘MinHee ah..’

 

‘Siwon ah, mian….’ She wanted to cry but she’s holding it back.

 

Siwon looked at her and cupped her face. “ I know it’s the first time we met but.. seems like I’ve known you.. “

 

‘Siwon ah.. you know me.. its me MinHee the girl you love..’ she wanted to tell those words but sadly she can’t. the only thing that she do is to hold on to Siwon’s face and gave him a kiss..

 

The familiarity of the kiss strikes Siwon.. he stopped realizing that the kiss was actually like MinHee’s kiss. MinHee noticed that Siwon is spazzing out, she took the chance to leave him. She run and proceeded to the bathroom.

 

On the other hand KiBUm noticed that his Siwon hyung is there, standing alone. “hyung.. the girl disappeared.”

 

“Yeah you are right about that..” said ShinDong.

 

When the music stopped, Siwon got back to his real self. She looked around, looking for the girl. ‘where is she??’ he looked back at LeeTeuk.. he saw him signaling that he should go back to his position. Nothing to do, he obeyed his hyung.

 

 - - - - - -

 

MinHee is inside the bath room, still holding her lips… ‘ I need to, I need to remove him from my mind.’ She inhales and then get out of the bathroom, she saw KyuHyun waiting outside. Kyu go near her and whisper something.

 

“You can’t do it now… or else you should change clothes and dressed as different again.” He suggested.

 

“ Sorry.. I’ll do it..” MinHee went back inside the bathroom, luckily there’s a girl inside, applying her make up on. She go near her and asked. “ Excuse me.. “ she asked then cover the girls mouth using her handkerchief.  Few seconds the girl lost her consciousness.

 

Outside, Kyu is still waiting..

 

“yah how long will you stay there??” MinHee asked.

 

“Noona??”

 

“Yes.. lets go..”

MinHee managed to changed clothes with the British girl, luckily the two of them had the same size. They go back to their position. MinHee saw their target, alone.. and was about to go to the bathroom. She signaled Kyu to call TaeMin, when the target entered the bathroom, she wait for some seconds and then she entered the bathroom. There are no other people around the room. She locked the door and when the guy noticed her.

 

“ Young lady you entered the wrong bathroom..”

 

“ I didn’t.. I actually entered the right one…” she brought out her gun, which she’s hiding on her legs, it’s a small one but for sure it can kill a person.

 

 - - - -

 

“ Where is he??”  Leeteuk asked, looking for their client.

 

“ At the bathroom I guess… “ KiBum replied.

 

“ And you didn’t go with him???” Leeteuk had a bad feeling about this. “ Call the others and follow me at the bathroom.”

 

 

At the bathroom

 

“I’m sorry sir but I’m just doing my job…”

 

Knock on the door three times. “ Open the door its me..” said KyuHyun. MinHee opened the door and let the other two entered the room. “ Should i??” MinHee nods. KyuHyun pointed the gun to the target but suddenly.

 

“ Sir… sir are you in there..” Leeteuk knocked on the door.

 

“ I’m-“

 

“ Don’t try…” said Kyu.

 

 

Then the door burst open…

 

“ Oh ! “ said TaeMin..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter