Between Love and War: (Chapter 15: Cooperation)

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinHee and the others arrived at the ACES head quarters where they kept SungMin. Other ACES are there, waiting for Hyuk and Hae.

 

“Hey, they are here..” said KiBum.

 

They are waiting for the people to get off the car, they saw a tall guy with a wavy hair, it was KyuHyun. Then after that MinHee get off the car, she hurriedly went to the door but the others blocked her.

 

“MinHee? Wait.. you are not authorized..” said the surprised ShinDOng.

 

“Trust me, you don’t wanna do this…” said Kyu having that deadly gaze.

 

“KyuHyun ah, calm down….”

 

“But MinHee noona, SungMin hyung Is there…” he retorded.

 

“MinHee?? You said MinHee??” Henry came. He looked at the girl. “MinHee??”

 

“henry ah…” she said.

 

Hyuk and hae knew that they are wondering. “Guys, we will explain later, but for now, let us pass..” said hae.

 

The others give way and they enter the office. HyukJae assisted MinHee to SungMin’s interrogation room.

 

“SungMin oppa!” she said.

 

SungMin looked at them.

 

“Oppa!” MinHee hugged him, she saw the bruise on Min’s face. “Oppa what did they do to you?? Tell me…”

 

“!!” KyuHyun shouted and he stormed out of the room.

 

“KyuHyun!!” MinHee shouted as she followed the magnae, there she saw him holding on KiBum’s collar. “KyuHyun ah, stop that…”

 

“Noona! They hurt SungMin hyung!”

 

“Shhhh, KyuHyun ah, it will be okay.. oppa is okay now….”

 

After some minutes, the situation is under control now. MinHee is talking to SungIm inside the interrogation room.

 

“Oppa what happened??”

 

“I guess they located us… I just hope  that HeeChul hyung and the others are okay…”

 

“HeeChul oppa said that they will leave Switzerland, they will come back here…” MinHee hold on to her hair. “this is a big mess, the org. is moving again.. they took SoonEi and now they want me and LeeTeuk oppa…”

 

“I think we will be fighting again…” said SungMin.

 

kyuHyun looked at MinHee who is looking at her hands. “Noona…”

 

“Don’t worry Kyu…” she looked at the mirror, she knew that the others are looking at them. Then Leeteuk entered the room.

 

“ I won’t let my sister get involved in this madness again..” said LeeTeuk.

 

“Oppa..” MinHee stood up. “Don’t you know that my friends and I are also in danger? TaeMin heard that they are looking for us..” she’s trying to convice LeeTeuk.

 

“Haneul ah..” LeeTeuk hold on to her shoulders. “I don’t want you to kill again..”

 

“Oppa, I will do the same if you or your son is in danger.. I will not think twice..” she said as she hold his hands.

 

“We need to detain you here, we are going to tell the situation to our director..” Geng said to them.

 

KyuHyun sighed in frustration. “This aint right..”

 

“Calm down hyung..”TaeMin said to him and then he went to SungMin. “Are you okay hyung?”

 

“Thanks for the concern TaeMin ah..”

 

MinHee and the others are inside the interrogation room with LeeTeuk.

 

“MInHee is alive.. I really can’t believe this…” SHinDOng sighed.

 

“How did you saw them?” Henry asked Hae.

 

“I’ve been doing my own investigations, I saw TaeMin in the airport CCTV I didn't believe at first so I researched more, and then I saw MinHee with him in one of the museums, it the place where the terrorist abducted SoonEi..” he explained.

 

“So there is a possibility that they are still connected to the Lilac group?” KiBUm asked.

 

“Maybe.. but then LeeTeuk hyung knew that she is here and alive..” Hyuk sighed.

 

“Giho shi is on his way..” said Henry.

 

“Is Siwon with him?” DOngHae asked.

 

“No, but SuYun shi is with him..” Henry replied.

 

“Now we will know everything about the Lilac and their plan..”said Geng.

 

MinHee and the others are waiting patiently, while LeeTeuk is not comfortable, he will be able to see GiHo again after five years and now he knew the truth. The truth that he killed his parents.

 

“Sir..” the boys said as they salute GiHo.

 

“You said that LeeTeuk and the terrorists are here?” he asked. The boys nods and then they ushered him to the windiw whrer they can see MinHee and the others.

 

GiHo is surprised to see the young terrorists. “That is MinHee? I thought she died in the explosion?” he asked.

 

“The guy that we captured helped her to escape the explosion.” Said KiBum as they look at MinHee and the others.

 

“I will talk to them..” said GiHo.

 

“Sir.. its dangerous..” said ShinDOn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter