Between Love and War: (Chapter 17: Out of danger.... for now.)

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here…” LeeTeuk handed a coffee to MinHee.

 

They are outside the emergency room, the doctor declared that HeeChul is now safe but the critical one is KyuHyun they are still operating him. MinHee is full of blood and she can’t think properly. “I told him not to catch a bullet for me, he is such a hard headed kid.”  She laugh weakly.

 

SungMin came to her and hug her. “We all know that KyuHyun is a strong guy, I am sure he will surpass this.. he did that because he loves you so much..”

 

The ACES are there listening to them.

 

“LeeTeuk shi..” SuYun called. “The other members of MinHee’s group are already in the ACES custody, DongHae and the others intercept their arrival.”

 

LeeTeuk nods at her. “Thank you..” then he sit beside MinHee. “Your friends are already safe..”

 

“They arrived?” she said in a happy tone.

 

LeeTeuk nods. “Yes..”

 

“We will be able to see each other again..” SUngMin caressed her back.

 

An hour had past and MinHee went to see HeeChul in his room, the latter is still sleeping.

 

“I want to know what happened to you oppa, to HeeJin unnie and to your dad..” she sighed and hold on to Hee’s hands. “I am happy that you are alive..”

 

LeeTeuk is outiside but he can see MinHee and HeeChul.

 

“HeeChul hyung is very protective of MinHee since then..” SungMin said to him.

 

“SO, is this HeeCHul guy is good?” Teuk asked.

 

“Yes he is, he is sometimes mean to us but then he is really caring, he didn’t want us to see his soft side because it will distract us. He is very protective when it comes to MinHee, he treated her like his own sister. I saw it when she is growing up..” SUngMin smiles as he reminisce the memories of them.

 

“But then again he taught her to be like this.” Teuk sighed. “I am thankful that she is alive but its kinda hard for me to accept..”

 

I understand you hyung..” SungMin said. “You are a brother and you don’t want to see your sister doing unacceptable things towards others, but you can kill a person too hyung. We are kinda same but then, you are in the good side and we are on the bad side.”

 

“I guess I’ll have a one on one talk with HeeChul once he woke up..” he smiled to SungMin.

 

“Hyung..” Hyuk came. “We are being called back in the head quarters, are you going with us?”

 

“I think HaNeul and SungMin shi needs to go, but who will take charge here?” Teuk replied.

 

“We will..” KiBum said.

 

“We will take care of them..” Henry assured.

 

LeeTeuk go inside the room and tell MinHee that they are going back to the ACES head quearters.

 

“I’ll be back oppa..” she said to HeeChul and then they went to the ACES. She don’t want to leave Kyu is the middle of the surgery but she needs to see the other members.

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

 

As they arrived in the ACES head quarters. MinHee proceed to the interrogation room when the ACES kept her friend, while Leeteuk went to the other room to see his wife and son.

 

“Noona!” TaeMin exclaimed as he saw his noona entered the room.

 

MinHee saw the rest of the group, YeSung, RyeoWook, KangIn, ZhouMi. “Oppas..” she said and went towards them.

 

“Min Min..” Wookie hugs him. “I am so worried about you..” he said as he caress her cheeks. “They caught us..”

 

“They said that you went to retrieve HeeChul hyung..” ZhouMi said. “How is he?”

 

“He is already safe, he is exhausted and tortured..” she explained.

 

“Why do you have so many blood in your clothes?” KangIn asked. “Where is KyuHyun?”

 

MinHee lowers her head.

 

“Something happened to him?” YeSung asked.

 

“When we were about to rescue HeeChul hyung.. the org prepared something for us, they trapped us in a big cage and they are ready to kill us but then the ACES helped us, while we are fighthing the org’s people, we are watching each other’s back. KyuHyun catched a bullet that is aimed to kill MinHee..” SungMin explained to them. He look at TaeMin who is really in shock.

 

“TaeMin ah.. Kyu will survive okay..” MinHee hold on to him. “I told him not to do it for me..” she felt guilty because of it.

 

KangIn hold on to her shoulders. “ Don’t be guilty, we all know that KyuHyun loves you so much to the fact that he is ready to catch a bullet for you..”

 

“But oppa, his life is in danger..”

 

“Our KyuHyun is a fighter.. he will survive this..” Ryeong assured her.

 

Outside the room.

 

“I can’t believe that this is happening to us..” Henry said.

 

“I know that this is really a small world for us..” Hae added. “Some of them are our friends in school..”

 

“Things are like this in this world..” said SHinDong. “We didn’t expect that one of the terrorist is LeeTeuk hyung’s sister..”

 

“We need to ask them to cooperate with us in taking down the Org.” SuYun said as she look into MinHee and the others. “But then again we need to find SoonEi first..” as soon as she mentioned SoonEi’s name the door barged open, it reveals an exhausting Siwon. SuYun is surprised to see him.

 

“I heard that the terrorist are here..” he said as he look onto his comrades, his friends just nods but they are wearing a different expression in their faces.

 

“Siwon ah..” SuYun called.

 

But then Siwon look into the one-way mirror and there he saw a very familiar face, she still looks the same five years ago except for her new hair style, she is now a lady so far from the teenager that he once knew. Her clothes are covered with blood and her face is kinda pale. He slowly go towards the mirror and look into her closely, she is being comforted by her friends. Then he look at her friends.

 

“Is that MinHee?” he asked in a surprised way. No one is answering him. “Yah!” he shouted.

 

“Calm down..” SuYun hold into his shoulders.

 

“Tell me..” he look at her. “Is that MinHee?”

 

SuYun weakly nods at him.

 

“How? LeeTeuk hyung knew this too??” He asked as he saw LeeTeuk inside the interrogation room comforting MinHee.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter