Between Love and War: (Chapter 4: Painful Break up)

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

In School, Siwon is not the usual one.. Hyuk and Hae knows that MinHee is not attending school since the day that Siwon’s halmeoni’s funeral service.. but she’s missing for about a week already, and Siwon is really worried.

 

“ Siwon ah, your phone is ringing..” said hae, currently they are at the cafeteria.

 

“Huh..” Siwon look at his phone, he came back to his senses when she saw the name on the screen . “Yeoboseyo.. MinHee ah..”

 

“ Siwon ah…”

 

“ Where are you?? I’m really worried, are you okay??”

 

“ I’m fine.. no need to worry.. are you okay?? I’m sorry I’m not with you at halmeoni’s funeral service..” she said trying to hide the sound of her sobbing.

 

“ MinHee ah, are you okay?? Are you crying??”

 

“ Aniyo.. Siwon ah.. I want too tell you that.. maybe I’ll be away for a month.. I need to take care of my mother.. she’s really sick and she wants me to stay beside her..” she pause and didn’t speak.

 

Siwon keep quiet.. he absorbs everything she said. “ You… it means I won’t be able to see you for a month.. but how about your studies..?”

 

“ My brother already take care of my papers.. I’m dropping out of school.. I’m sorry…”

 

“ Mwo?? MInHee should we talk about this personally?? I want to see you..”

 

“I’m sorry… but I guess.. everything about us… Siwon ah.. we need to break up.. I’m sorry its over..” then she hung up the phone.

 

“ I don’t want to hurt you… " she said while crying. She didn’t know that HeeChul heard everything she said. “ Wonnie….” She’s looking at the picture on her phone.

 

- - - - -

 

The phone is still at Siwon’s ear.. ‘I’m sorry its over’ those words keep repeating on his mind.

 

“ Siwon ah.. Yah Siwon ah..” Hyuk tap his shoulders.

 

Siwon face palmed, he don’t know what to do.. his tears are starting to form.

 

“ Siwon.. are you okay?? That’s MinHee right, what did she say??” asked Hae.

 

“ Hyung.. she broke up with me…. MinHee broke up with me..” the tears is obvious to his eyes but still he pretend to smile.

 

Hyuk and hae are speechless they don’t know what to say about their dongsaeng’s situation.

 

- - - - -

 

“MinHee ah…”

 

MinHee looked and she saw HeeChul, she wipe her tears and put a smile on her face. “ Neh??”

 

“Would you please stop pretending cause it doesn’t suit you..” he said in a serious tone. “ You changed MinHee, the cold hearted girl is gone… you let him escape..”

 

MinHee looked down. “ You can kill me if you want.. I don’t care.. since I don’t have my family.. go on..” she laughed softly.

 

HeeChul aim his gun to MinHee’s head. “ You know the rules…”

 

She closed her eyes. “ Thanks for everything oppa… finally I will see umma, appa, and oppa.”

 

HeeChul sighed. “Babo.. of course I won’t kill you..” he put down the guy and he hugged MinHee. “ You are my sister why would I do that.. but you just made a mistake.. you fall in love with a guy that you really don’t know..”

 

“You are right.. “

 

“ MinHee.. I have a mission for you.. can you do it??”

 

She looked at HeeChul. “ DO I have a choice.. what is it oppa??”

 

“Its overseas.. in China.. with ZhouMi, last week.. one of our hideouts we’re attacked and we found out that one of us is a double agent.. he is one of your ex boyfriends comrade.”

 

“ When will we leave??”

 

“ Are your wounds okay now??”

 

“I’m fine.. I can go.. don’t mind me…”

 

“ Tomorrow morning.. ZhouMi will explain the other instructions to you..”

 

“ Okay I got it..” she said.

 

“I’ll leave you now okay.. pack your things..”

 

When HeeChul left her, she started to pack her things.. still wiping the tears on her face. She needs to start living her life all over again.. she needs to forget Siwon.. she had a revenge to do.. his parents took her family away from her.. “ I will forget everything..”       

 

- - - - -

 

School hours are over.. Siwon is still quiet. He just bid his goodbyes to his fellow professors and then he went home. When he arrived, he went to MinHee’s room.. he saw some of her things are still there, but the half of it are gone. He sit on the bed.. imagining the innocent face of her MinHee while sleeping. “Wae? We don’t have any problem..” he saw their picture underneath MinHee’s pillow. He don’t want to accept the fact that she’s gone. “ So this is the end?? Is it because of HyunA?? MinHee ah.. “ he remembered what his hyungs told him. ‘ She’s still young..’ Siwon fall asleep on MinHee’s bed, Her scent is everywhere in that room.

 

Early morning, MinHee went to the airport with ZhouMi.

 

“ MiMi oppa.. so can you explain it to me now?? The thing that we need to do in China??”

 

“MInHee, is only simple.. we will.. you know.. dispatch that guy.. luckily he didn’t see us.. that’s why the agents don’t know us.. after we finished our mission or before we start I can give you a tour in China..”

 

“Really?? I will be expecting that tour..” she smiled. Forcing a smile to lessen the pain inside her heart.

 

They board the airplane, all through the ride MinHee is quiet.. its not her first time in China, but the feelings looks new to her.. just because she’s in pain now. And when the plane landed, MiMi rent a cab and they went to the hotel.

 

“ This is the place we’re staying.. are you okay with this.. MeiMei..” she smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter