Between Love and War: (Chapter 11: Meeting Her)

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinHee decided to go to Seoul to look back at the sites that she really miss. She stop by at Han River.. she remembered Siwon and her birthday, the fireworks display and other things. She’s enjoying her silent tour when she saw a lost kid.

 

“Hello, are you lost??” she asked.

 

The girl nods. “I’m with my umma but I got lost and I don’t know how to look for her.”

 

“Ahmm, do you want to look for her?? I can accompany you..” she asked.

 

“Sure..” the kid smiled.

 

On the other hand…

 

“Oh no, where is she???” SuYun lost SoonEi, Siwon trusted his daughter to her but now she lost her. She was buying some drinks for them  but when she look back she already lost SoonEi.

 

 

“So what is your name??” asked MinHee.

 

“SoonEI….”

 

“Oh your name is cute…” MinHee stopped walking, the name.. that was the name that she wanted to name her child. “Oh you want us to call your guardian??” she asked.

 

“ My SuYun umma…”

 

“Here..” MinHee handed her phone to the kid. “You call her..”

 

SoonEi called her SuYun umma. “umma!!”

 

Minhee heard the word umma and she just look at the kid.

 

“ SoonEi ah.. where are you??”

 

“I’m here near the police station.. a unnie helped me..” she smiled at MinHee.

 

“Don’t go anywhere okay, I’ll be there in a minute..”  SuYun hurriedly went to the police station. There she saw SoonEi with a a girl. “SoonEi..” she called.

 

“Umma!” SoonEi run and hugged her.

 

MinHee is there looking at the scene, she just remember her daughter. ‘ I but when she is alive, she’s like her..’

 

SuYun look at her. “Thank you for helping SoonEi..”

 

“No problem.. it’s my pleasure.. she smiled.

 

“I’m SuYun..”

 

“Haneul..” she extend her hand for a shake.

 

“Haneul unnie..” asked SoonEi.

 

“Neh??”

 

“Thank you..” she said.

 

“Your welcome young lady..” she smiled.

 

“Why don’t you come with us.. we will eat lunch, just to repay what you didn to SoonEi.” SuYun asked her.  “Come on I insist…”

 

It’s rude if MinHee turn her down. “Okay okay…”

 

They went to a coffee shop. SuYun ordered food for them.

 

“So are you living near at han River??”

 

“Aniyo… I’m living overseas, I’m just here to visit my brother..”

 

“Oh, so lets say that you are a tourist here.. what country are you from??”

 

“Switzerland. I’m with my family there.. how about you??”

 

“I’m working in the government.. yup living here in Seoul.. how old are you??”

 

“23 years old..”

 

“Oh.. you are one year younger that me..” SuYun smiled at her. “A dongsaeng..”

 

“So you are 24.. your daughter is beautiful, I see you married at  young age..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter