Between Love and War: (Chapter 16: Rescue Operation )

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyuHyun is kinda amaze to see their armory. “Cool..” he said.

 

MinHee look around to see what she’s going to use.

 

SungMin signalled KyuHyun to go to the other side of the armory, so they leave the girls alone.

 

“HaNeul shi, you can take the things that you need..” SuYun said.

 

“Thank you..” she replied then she look around. Its been awhile since she entered an armory.

 

SuYun is there looking at MinHee, she really wanted to talk to her, well she is bothered about her being alive because of Siwon. “HaNeul shi..”

 

“Neh?” she replied.

 

“I wanted to talk about Siwon and SoonEi..” SuYun started.

 

Now HaNeul sensed what she wanted to tell. “I know you are worrying about me being alive because of Siwon, but then SuYun shi, years had past and I know he is happy with you.. I am so young way back then and now things changed.” She said.

 

SuYun smiled to her. “I love him.”

 

“I know, I can see it in your eyes, I am only here because I want to have a peaceful life with my family and friends though I know that it is impossible for us to live in peace.” She explained.

 

“We will help you, and let us help each other here..” SuYun said.

 

On the other hand, KyuHyun and SungMin are evesdropping.

 

“Seems like they are having an agreement now..” said SungMin. “Our MinHee here moved on already?” he look at KyuHyun.

 

“I wish she really moved on. And ready to have a new relationship..” Kyu said as he the gun.

 

“You really love your noona.” SungMin said as he put a bullet into the magazine.

 

“Neh hyung, I love her with all my heart, I know its not that visible to others but I really mean it..”

 

“What do you mean that its not that obvious? Are you kidding? We all know that..” SungMin said as he ruffled Kyu’s hair.

 

“She’s the only person who treated me very well..” he said and then SungMin look at him. “Well you guys are included but you know its different when it comes to Noona..” he said as he look around the place.

 

“You guys finished?” MinHee came. The two boys nods. “Are we ready to do this?” she asked with a serious face.

 

SUngMin nods and him and tilted his head saying that he’s going back to where the others are.

 

“Lets go and meet the others..” SuYun said to them.

 

Kyu and MinHee nods when MinHee is about to get out of the room Kyu hold on to her shoulders. “Noona..”

 

“Neh?” she replied.

 

“This-“ KyuHyun didn’t finish his sentence because MinHee silenced him.

 

“Kyunnie ah, I need to do this. Don’t tell me not too because this is HeeChul oppa, he means a lot to me.. I know you are worried about me but we will be fine..” she smiled at him.

 

KyuhYun caress her cheeks. “I don’t want something bad happen to you. You know that I am willing to catch a bullet for you..”

 

MinHee smiles and hug him. “Please don’t catch a bullet for me Kyu, its not worth it. If its my time then it is.”

 

KyuHyun sighed and then they went back to the others. They saw the others already geared up.

 

“I will be the one who's going to lead this..” SuYun said.

 

The ACES nods at her. Geng, Hyuk, KiBum and Henry are going to be with them.

 

“You need to update us everytime ..” SuYun said to DongHae.

 

The latter nods.

 

 

They all proceed to the van and proceed to the location, they are really serious and careful about it.

 

“We should keep in mind that they are anticipating us..” MinHee said to them. “They sent me the message so I know that they are expecting us..”

 

“Do they know that you are with us?” KiBum asked.

 

“I don’t know..” an honest answer from MinHee.

 

They patiently wait to arrive in the location. As they arrive the place is dark.

 

“We will get off first..” SungMin said.

 

“HaNeul ah..” LeeTeuk hold on to MinHee.

 

“Oppa, it will be okay..” You need to stay here okay..”

 

MinHee’s group get off of the van and they slowly approached the abandoned building. 

 

 

They are already holding their guns. A little exploration inside the abandoned building and there KyuHyun saw someone sitting on the chair at the center of the place.

 

“Hyung..” he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter