Between Love and War: (Chapter 14: Abduction)

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MinHee and TaeMin enjoyed strolling down in Seoul. They went to different shops in MyeongDong and other places.

 

“It feels different here in Korea..” TaeMin said as he look around him.

 

“Neh, you know different cultures.” MinHee said as she look at the things that she can buy.

 

“Do you have any plan on where are we going if we leave Korea?”

 

“How about we live in Europe?” She suggested.

 

TaeMin smiled. “Neh, I like that..” she smiled. “I hope we can live normal..” TaeMIn sighed.

 

“I hope so too..” she said and smiled at him.

 

DongHae and EunHyuk are doing their own investigation in regard of MinHee and taeMin. They are looking some videos and papers that they gathered from the for the past years. They are in Hae’s apartment.

 

“Yah DOngHae ah, I think they need to know that TaeMin is alive..” Hyuk suggested.

 

“ChangKaman, if taeMin is alive, how about MinHee? Siwon will definitely pursue to see her. And also we need to know where Leeteuk hyung is..” Hae said as he look at his laptop. He is looking around CCTV’s in town again, hoping that he is able to find TaeMin.

 

“This is kinda hard to do..” Hyuk sighed.

 

“HyukJae ah!” DOngHAe exclaimed.

 

“Wae?!” Hyuk said and went to Hae.

 

“Look!” He said and pointed out the monitor.

 

“Isn’t that MinHee?” Hyuk said as he look closely at the video. “Where did you get this?”

 

“Today, at the museum..” Hae said.

 

“We need to locate LeeTeuk hyung.” Said Hyuk. “I hope that he didn’t remove the tracker that every agents have..” and then Hyuk typed LeeTeuk’s i.d. number.

 

“I hope that’s the true location..” Hae said as they waited for the result.

 

“Got it.. He is living here in Seoul..” then they saw the map where JunSU is living.

 

 

 

SuyUn and SoonEi are having a good time strolling in the museum not until.

 

“Don’t move..” a guy told SuYun and she can feel that he is pointing a gun at her.

 

“What do you want?” she asked.

 

“The kid..” said the guy who is wearing a formal coat and tie.

 

“No..” said SuYun and then she pushed the guy away from her and she carried SoonEi who is now surprised about what’s happening to them. SuYun run as fast as she can but then a guy blocked her, she’s in a vulnerable case, if she’s alone she can fight but then she’s with SoonEi.

 

The guy grabbed SoonEi away from her and placed a cloth in her nose so she will be able to sleep. And then a guy hit her at her back and all out.

 

7:00 pm

 

MinHee and TaeMin went back to their house. They saw LeeTeuk is already there.

 

“Dinner time..” Sora said to them.

 

“It smells good unnie..” MinHee said and then she looked at KyuHyun who is carrying KyuMin. “Wow, it looks good on you Kyu..”

 

KyuHyun smiled at her. “I am training already..” he joked.

 

“You don’t even have a girlfriend hyung..” TaeMin teased.

 

“Okay, lets stop that..” sai LeeTeuk. “Lets all take a seat and eat.” LeeTeuk is somehow happy about having two additional younger brother, he knew TaeMin well because of the explosion and he is glad to see him alive too, the two boys are happily enjoying their stay with them and they are really taking care of KyuMin, his son.

 

He is aware about what is happening in the country and about the Lilac group but then he don’t want to be involved in it because he had his own family now and he is angry at GiHo for doing such thing to his family.

 

They are having a happy dinner but then in the ACES head quarters. They already found out that SoonEi has been kidnapped.

 

“This is not happening!” Siwon angrily placed his phone in the table.

 

“Calm down Siwon ah, we will figure this out..” Geng said as he coaxed him. “We will get her back.”

 

“Is it Lilac?” Henry asked.

 

“I don’t had the chance to see if there is a tattoo.. when they hit me I passed ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter