Between Love and War: (Chapter 13: Lilac Exposed )

Between Love and War (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LeeTeuk finally found a job while MinHee is still at home, she don’t want to go out. Her family is kinda worried about her.

 

“Noona..” said KyuHyun. “Are you gonna stay here for the rest of your life?” he said as he settled beside her on her bed.

 

“Kyu..” she hug him. “I don’t know what to do, in Switzerland we are okay but then here in Korea it’s like I am disfunctional..”

 

“What do you wanna do? Wanna go back to Switzerland?” he asked.

 

“Can I ask JungSu oppa about it? I know he will refuse..” she sighed.

 

“Why don’t we ask the others to go back here? TaeMin and the others..” Kyu suggested.

 

“TaeMIn can go, but the others, they are having their own lives.” MinHee sighed and look at Kyu. “You should have your own life now Kyu. You should start courting girls..”

 

KyuHyun cupped her face. “How many times will I tell you that I don’t have any family to go back to. That I will only love one person and that is you..” he said as he lean forward to give MinHee a kiss but then the door opens and Sora is there.

 

“Oh my gosh, I am sorry.. I should have knocked..” she said and was about to close the door but MinHee stopped her.

 

“Ani, its okay Unnie..” she get off of the bed. “What is it?”

 

“I think you should watch the news..” she said with a worried look.

 

MinHee signaled Kyu to get out of the bed. And then they went to the living room to see what is on the news.

 

“Three suicide bombers attacked in different places in Korea. The one blew off in the Incheon Airport and the two terrorists bombed the mall and park.”

 

“Oh my gosh.” MinHee grabbed her phone and dialed HeeChul’s number.

 

“Hello..” Hee picked up.

 

“Oppa, is the org into something?” she asked worried.

 

“Why?” Hee asked. “Is there something wrong?”

 

“Oppa, Korea has been attacked, three terrorist bomed the country. And there are casualties..”

 

“No, I don’t know anything. The org is not calling us.. Are you and Kyu are okay?”

 

“Ne oppa, we are okay.. this is kinda disturbing..”

 

“I’ll see what I can do about it okay..” and then Hee ended the call.

 

“SO anything?” Kyu asked.

 

MinHee shook her head. “He said he doesn’t know anything.”

 

 

At the ACES head quarters.

 

“This is not right..” Giho slammed the papers that he is holding in the table. “How come we didn’t intercept this things?”

 

“Sir, we’ve been doing our best to gather information about it..” Geng said.

 

“There are so many casualties and we need to move immediately..” SuYun said.

 

“We will go to the site..” EunHyuk said. “I’ll check if there are some explosives that are still active..”

 

“No need..” GiHo said.”All of you will stay here. The other military officials are there, we will wait for the president’s order.”

 

Siwon is there having different papers on his hands, he is reviewing the happenings for the past days. It started when the congressman’s daughter is abducted and now bombing in the airport where one of the senators are there and boarding a plane. “I think they are targeting our government officials..” he said.

 

“is this a move from the North?” Hae asked.

 

“I don’t think so..” Henry said.  “We monitored the movements in North but then we didn’t find anything.”

 

“Is this connected to the group that we chase years ago, the one who MinHee is involved.” ShinDong said and all look at him.

 

Siwon think for a second. “Lets look at the files that we have.” He said and open his laptop. Pictures of MinHee and TaeMin appeared. “MinHee and TaeMIn are a member of an international terrorist group called Lilac, it’s a flower’s name but that is the only things that we know about them. For the past years that we ecncountered them they are targeting government officials.

 

“We’ve been tracking them for years but still we didn’t manage to extract information.” Said DOngHae. “We we’re able to find but then the explosion destroyed all of it.”

 

“For five years they are not making their move..” said KiBum. “But last time when I went to the precint where the congressman’s daughter got abducted. They imprisoned the kidnappers and look what I found in the kidnappers.” KiBum showed his laptop.

 

“That’s a flower tattoo right..” said SHinDOng.

 

“Neh, and that is a Lilac flower..” KiBUm explained.

 

 

“Are we able to see if the suicide bombers had the same tattoos?” Henry asked.

 

“No, its because they blew into pieces..” Hyuk said.

 

“Let us look at the CCTV footages near the places, maybe we can find something..” SuYun suggested.

 

“Right.. I’ll do it.” Said Hae as he enter some codes to his computer.

 

~~~~~~~

 

There is is tension in the country for weeks now. The military are in high allert because of what happened. The ACES are doing their best to figure out if this is Lilac’s doing.

 

“Hey, you should take a rest..” SuYun said as she placed her hands on Siwon’s shoulders.

 

“I can still do this..” he said.

 

But then SuYUn closed Siwon’s laptop. “You need to take a rest..” she said and face him towards her. “I know you wanted to figu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter