Leaving you

AOA oneshot scrapbook~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Are you sure...?'  

It was the last night AOA was heading to Japan for their 'Give me the Love' promotions, and a few days earlier Mina had been diagnosed with acute gastroenteritis. It was news that brought frowns to all the member faces, because it meant one thing. Mina, would not be going to Japan. To the fans it meant a lost oppurtunity. For the managers it meant a drop in profits. For the members... it meant leaving a sister behind.

But to Yuna, it meant more than that.

 

It meant so much more than that.

 

It meant leaving the one she loved miles apart while she was sick, and not having the ability to be by her side and take care of her. 

 

After the girls had a warming dinner together, their spirits had lifted slightly. They sat around the TV in blankets huddled up, enjoying each other's company. But not long after, Mina had insisted she wanted to go back to her own bed. The members reluctantly agreed, and Yuna alone went in to keep her company.

After carrying Mina to her bed, Yuna gently placed the white soft blanket over the smaller girl, making sure to tuck in the sides. She placed an extra fluffy pillow behind Mina's head, with Mina blushing the whole time. When she was done, Yuna stood back with a light 'huff' and admired her work. Mina was wrapped tightly like a sushi roll, except for her cute head sticking out.

A sad smile appeared on her face as she spoke. She wanted to stay with Mina for as long as she could, bu seeing in this state...

'If you wanted to come here I guess you're pretty tired... i'll let you rest the-'

'Yuna unnie, are you leaving?'

Yuna stood facing the girl in bed, dumfounded.

'I...what...?'

'I'm still not feeling better, but it's not like I need to sleep right away...'

'Then why did you...' Yuna stammered.

'Unnie...'

'....'

'Isn't it obvious?'

'I don't-'

'I wanted to spend some private time with you. Just you and me.'

'Mina...' Yuna cooed. She quickly walked back to Mina's bedside and gave the girl a light hug. But when she seperated, Mina was pouting.

'What's wrong...'

'Is that all I get?'

'You want... you're sick... are you sure you can do it?'

'And when has that ever stopped you?'

Yuna smiled at her girlfriend.

'Never.'

She leaned in gave Mina a light kiss, letting do the work. She lingered there for a moment, feeling the girl's light breath on her lips.

Mina smiled as she slowly enjoyed her Unnie's lips. The night was early, and with Yuna sitting right at her bedside, kissing her lightly... everything felt perfect.

But was it.

'Neh Unnie... you've been awfully quiet today...'

'I guess......'

'So? What's on your mind?'

'I'm going to miss you.'

'Awww......'

'Seriously Maenga... I haven't ever been away from you for this long...'

'Silly... how bout before we met?' Mina said cheekily.

'And that you're going to be sick this time...'

'Unnie...' Mina managed, sensing Yuna's serious mood.

'I want to... I want to stay by your side and take care of you! I wan-'

'Yunaria... come here.'

At that moment, Yuna finall realised she was already tear-eyed. The bags of her eyes were a faint red, and she was already sniffing. She leaned forwards and fell in the small girls' arms, letting the warmth of Mina's heartbeat calm her.

'Yuna...' Mina cooed, the girls' black hair gently. 'It's going to be fine.'

'How do you know that?' Yuna cried.

'Because I promise you it will be.'

'HOW! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT!'

'Yun-'

'DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME?'

'YUNA-'

'WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME!'

'YUNA DID YOU THINK I WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN?'

'I... i'm sorry...'

'You think I want to be sick? No! I'd would die for the chance to go to Japan with all of you. It's just that... I can't...'

'Then don't. I'll stay here with you.'

Tears began to fall, this time, from the paitient's eyes.

'Don't yell at me ok... I don't like it...' Mina cried.

'I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...' Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter