Temptation

AOA oneshot scrapbook~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At AOA's dorm*

The girls had just had a long day, promoting their new comeback, Good Luck. They had spent the entire morning rehearsing, and after a long bus trip, they had got dressed in a hurried manner, and quickly taken to the stage. The girls had sung and danced for the whole day, and the stressful press conference hadn't helped at all. Their manager had promised them a nice dinner treat for compensation of their terrible dinner lunchboxes, but that was for another day.

They were exhausted.

After arriving at their dorm, the members had quickly taken their showers, and gotten to their rooms. Seolhyun, in the name of saving time, had barged in the shower with Hyejeong, and after a suspiciously long shower, she then followed Hyejeong into her room. 

No one knew what was going on. At all.

Meanwhile, Mina was sittting quitely on her bed, under her blankets. After a shower, her hair was crisp after being blowdried, and stretching out before her tiny shorts, her bare legs rubbed against the smooth sheets. As she leaned on her thick pillows scrolling through her insta feed, she smiled to herself. After a long day, there was nothing she liked doing more. 

The air-con was cold, but her blankets were warm. Her shoulders were sore, but her pillows were soft. Her legs ached, yet the sheets soothed them out.

So what was missing?

From outside her room, she heard a door unlock, followed by some heavenly singing.

'I was thinking bout you, thinking bout me, thinking bout us~'

The answer to her equation of perfect comfort had just showed herself.

Seo Yuna, had just stepped out of the shower.

'what we gonna be~'

Mina heard the voice soften as Yuna took a detour to hang her towel, but soon the voice returned.

'open my eyes, it was only just a dream~'

Seo Yuna stepped into the room.

Mina lifted her eyes from her phone, and lifted her eyes to feast her eyes on the goddess humming before her.

Yuna was dressed in a pair of cotton shorts, and a T-shirt that was way too tight. The shorts wrapped tightly to her legs, and her legs almost extended a mile afterwards. They seemed to refelct light on themselves. The T-shirt clutched tightly to her chest , as if not wanting to let go. Her jet black hair flowed straight down the sides of head, arching upwards slightly at the top of head. After a hot shower, the hot water had taken it's effect on her skin. Her body was a faint sore red in all the right places, contrasting with her snow white skin. And with the warm smile she was wearing, Mina was absolutely mesmerizied.

Yuna had never looked better.

'Yuna eonnie...'

'Hey Maenga~  ' Yuna pronouced heavenly with a smile. And once again, Mina felt her heart stop.

'Come hereeee' Mina said, almost drooling on her sheets. 'I'm bored.'

'Aish, I want to watch some tele first.'

Being rejected by an angel, was not a good experience at all.

'Are you seriously rejecting me?'

'What? No! Just... extending... your offer...'

'Hrrhmmfmf' Mina groaned.

'I really want to catch up on the drama..... it's so good-'

'Yea yea... you've said it a million times.'

'Later Mina,' Yuna smiled. 'Don't fall asleep ok?'

With a coy smile, Mina got to work. Keeping the smile on her face, she slowly and delicately, pulled away the bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter