Fancam 1

AOA oneshot scrapbook~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun took a quick run around the dorm. Kitchen? Clear. Toliet? Clear. All four bedrooms? Clear. 

There absolutely positively no one in the dorm. Perfect.

The rest of the members had gone to rehearsals, but since Seolhyun had an extra busy schedule, and she wasn't participating in the next performance anyways, the manager had excused her from today's rehearsals. The perfect opportunity to do what she loved most.

Seolhyun locked the door of the dorm, then quickly hopped into her room and fired-up her laptop. She threaded her noise-cancelling earphones over her ear, and plugged them into her laptop. Then, she opened up youtube, and entered 'Hyejeong fancam' into the search box. And what came up was like dessert for Seolhyun. A delicious cake with a cherry on top. She had seen most of them before, and yet, everytime she watched them was like a new experience to her. The way Hyejeong moved her long legs... and the expression on her face... oh how Seolhyun loved it. 

Then, a certain video caught her eye. She clicked on it, and immediately a shiver ran through her body. Hyejeong...Shin Hyejeong... was dressed in a white top and short hot pants. The performance was 'confused', and back then her hair was still red. But most disturbing of all... it was raining. Seolhyun quickly selected the highest quality avalible, and glued her eyes to the screen. Water was falling onto Hyejeong, along her hair, on her arms, and was slowly running down her legs.. oh ...

As the performance ran on, so did Seolhyun's lust slowly increase. Hyejeong had such a way of dancing... it should have been illegal to move like that. She had such charisma on stage. Her legs seemed to reflect light as the water trickled down their long lengths, and with high heels, Seolhyun longed to touch those legs in real life. Then there was the expression Hyejeong painted on her face when she danced... that certain seductive... yet playful look.. those eyes seemed to stare right into Seolhyun's soul, were her deepest and darkest desires lay. 

Then, the performance reached it's . As the beat dropped, Hyejeong split her legs, and kneeled too the floor. At the same time, Seolhyun felt her ovaries burst into a million pieces. What was....how... uugh... the feeling... was calling her again...... Seolhyun's fingers seemed to move by themselves. They moved slowly across her smooth thighs, and went lower and lower...

 

Meanwhile, Hyejeong just entered the dorm. She had forgotten a bit of gear needed for the performance.  She quickly jogged into her room, and picked it up. On her way out, she noticed Seolhyun's half opened door. Curious, she gave a knock, but now answer came. She crept in, and immediately a smile crept up her face.

Is that girl really watching me.... yes she is... holy that was one of the hottest performances I had ever done...

Where is her hand... going...?

I...... need to have some fun...

Hyejeong quickly crept out of the room, and dialed Jimin's number on her cell.

'Hey-'

'Hey!' Jimin said over the line, retaining her role as the hey fairy. ' Got what you need yet?'

'Yea... listen... I um.... hurt my foot... on the way ... to the dorm....'

'Really.'

'Yes'

'And apparently Seolhyun is off today.'

'Yes.'

'And those two events have no connection whatsoever.'

'Yes.'

Jimin gave a sigh.

'You need me to cover for you?'

'Yea...'

'Fine' Jimin grumbled. ' But you're coming next session. And you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter