Alone

AOA oneshot scrapbook~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was that time of year that Jimin despised so much.

Valentine's day.

The day where the loner watched her friends gather in pairs, and act all cuddly, buying each other gifts. She was fine with them acting that way. What she wasn't fine with, was that she would be all alone for that night. 

And that annoyed her. 

Jimin frowned. She was determined not to spend the night alone. 

She walked out from her room into the living room of the dorm, and took a quick look around. Was there anyone that could spend their time with her?

Seolhyun was clinging to Hyejeong, apparently asking for something.

'Hyejeong unnie...' Seolhyun nagged. 'Why won't you wear the shirt I got you?'

'Because it's horrible.' Hyejeong snorted, brushing off Seolhyun grasp.

'Unnie......' Seolhyun murmured, lowering her head in dissapointment. She stood in the middle of the living room, her arms by her side, saying nothing. Hyejeong sat on the couch, ignoring her. But after a mere five seconds, Hyejeong already knew what was wrong.

'Hey' She called out. 

Seolhyun gave no reply, and no response.

'Not again...' Hyejeong groaned.

She walked up to the frozen girl, and grasped her face in her hands.'

'Seolhyun baby...... don't be like this....'

'Seolhyun finally raised her face, and clearly it was a deliberately made puppy face. 

'Unnie......'

'Fine! I'll wear it, ok? Will that make you happy?'

Seolhyun's face lit up,amd she sprung on the taller girl, wrapping her arms around her-

 

Jimin had enough of that. The two girls were way too clingy. She walked back into the corridor. Perhaps Yuna was free?

As she got to the Yuna's door, before reaching for the doorknob, a moan sounded from the room. Followed by another.

'Yuna....please...'

Jimin's eyes widened. Yuna was with Mina again. And she certaintly wasn't going in there. 

She then tried another room.

'Chanmi, are you free tonight?'

Chanmi looked up from her phone.

'Ah... i'm meeting Youkyong and her friends...maybe tommorow?'

'It's ok...where's Choa?'

'She said she was going on a date...'

'oh...'

Jimin left with horrified expression on her face. The entire AOA roster had appointments. Except her. 

The leader was the most lonely.

What had she done to deserve this?

Jiimin sighed, and pulled out her phone, and immediately a name came into her mind. 

'Hello?'

'Iron...this is Jimin..'

'Jimin noona? It's been quite some time... you need anything?'

'Ah...not really... but are you free tonight?'

'No......i'm meeting some old friends...but that's really late so I can have dinner.'

'Really?' Jimin squeaked. Finally! Someone was free!

'Yes...you...alone tonight?'

'What? NO! I..... it's the same with you. I have an appointment... later, so... I have no one to eat dinner with...'

'Ok...? Let's meet at the ramen place next to the park then. The place where we always used to go?'

'Yah! See you then.'

Iron frowned as the line went dead. His noona was a very popular person.There was no way that she was alone. Or was she...? The appointment that she said she had later in the evening... was it fake? 

Meh. Might as well find out. 

Iron casually put on a hoodie, and walked out to the cold street, his mind working. Was his noona lying?

As he reached the small ramen kiosk, his heart missed a beat.

He could pick out a small girl standing outside of the store. He could see that Jimin hadn't deliberately tried to look nice, but there was something about her that was special... the leather jacket on her shoulders gave her an exotic look. Her shorts showed off her slim legs, and her heels accented her legs perfectly. And the way she was standing, with one leg straight, the other bent......it justed worked on Iron.

'Hey!' Jimin shouted, waving her arm in the air.

As Iron got closer, butterflies started to fly in his stomach. 

Jimin had practically no makeup on, and yet her face still managed to shine. She looked much more grown up than when he had met her on unpretty rapstar before...and not in a bad way...adn the tight white t-shirt stuck to her chest...

Iron shook his head mentally. Now was not the time to be fantasizing about his noona. Not that he had ever done it before...... he had to figure out what Jimin was hiding.

'Hey! Uh... when do you have to leave tonight? What time?'

'i..um...' Jimin stuttered. 'I need to wait... for them to message me...'

'Oh...ok?'

Iron could clearly see Jimin was struggling.

The two sat down on two stools, and quickly ordered their noodles. Having came here before so often, they already knew the menu by heart. They talked about everything, catching up with what had happened. Jimin seemed down at first, but Iron slowly worked his magic, she slowly cheered up, eventually laughing so hard she was slamming the table. Iron also eventually gave up cold side, joining in the laughter. And without the two of them noticing, an hour passed quickly. 

But as Jimin took a trip to the washroom, a thought popped into Iron's mind. If he didn't leave now, his story wouldn't hold up.

 When Jimin came back, he cleared his throat,

'Noona, I had a great time tonight, but my appointment's coming.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter