Showtime

AOA oneshot scrapbook~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the showcase of their new song Heart Attack. And for as long as they had debuted, AOA had never worn uniforms on stage, namely school uniforms. So this time on Show Champion, everyone was nervous yet excited, fiddling with their outfits. The angels dressed in a combination of white and dark green brought life to the place. Although... someone was fiddling a bit more with her outfit than the others...

Kim Seolhyun frowned as she stared at herself in the mirror. Back in her schooldays, she had never had to wear a tie to school, only a ribbon. When she graduated, she became a model, that was it. She had never had to wear a tie. And here she was, backstage, struggling with one. She took a look around. Why the hell was she the only one with a tie? 

Damnit all... what am I going to do...

That's going to be really embarrasing... but there's no other way... is there? Ah damnit all...

She took a quick peek around. Everyone else was busy, fiddling with their outfits, with attendants fixing their hair. Some were busily putting on makeup. No one was watching her.

From the counter beside her, Seolhyun quickly pulled out her phone, and quickly typed in the searchbox in google.

'How to tie a tie.'

there were so many... half windsor, full windsor... which one had the manager told her to do again?

OK...... this goes on the left and this goes on the right... what next... do I thread this through-AHHHHHH

And to her absolute horror, she felt a hand connect with her shoulder. Seolhyun jumped, horrified, and immediately she locked her phone. She her head around with her back still facing outside, and found an interested face staring at her.

'Hey...' Shin Hyejeong said. 'What'cha doing on your phone?'

'Nothing... just checking my Insta...' Seolhyun muttered. A beads of nervous sweat slowly began to form on her forehead. 

'You don't check your insta right before Show Champion...' Hyejeong said, circling her arms around Seolhyun's waist, reaching for her phone. 'What on earth are you doing...'

'Nothing eoniie...' Seolhyun said, trying to hide her phone. 

'Areyou...hiding someone from me?' Hyejeong threatened. 

'I'm not!' Seolhyun argued. But when Hyejeong reached for her phone, she ducked it out of the way. 

'Fine.' Hyejeong muttered. Her hands left Seolhyun's waist, and she started to walk away. 'You can sleep with someone else tonight~'

"UNNNIEE' Seolhyun suddenly squealed in a hushed tone. She quickly yanked Hyejeong back to where she was, the horror of not having Hyejeong hold her while shee slept finally coming back to her. She would give anything to sleep with Hyejeong. Her body was warm but not too hot, and soft in the right places......

'Fine i'll show you...' Seolhyun muttered. 'Don't laugh ok?'

'I'll cry if it's someone else.'

Seolhyun ignored her unnie's remark, and unlocked her phone. When Hyejeong saw what Seolhyun was looking at, she burst into laughter, and she was about to shout it out, but Seolhyun clamped her hand down on Hyejeong's mouth, a desperate expression on her face.

'Unnie Shut up!' Seolhyun whispered in a hushed voice.

'Im.. sorry... I just cant....' Hyejeong was barely able to speak.

When Hyejeong was finally able to calm down, she was barely able to speak.

'Seolhyun... aren't you 24?'

'Yes...'

'You're 24... and you can't tie a tie...'

'Yes...'

'Aren't you a little intelectually...weak?'

'Ye- NO! AHHHH Unnie are you going to help me or not?'

'Haha... anything for you baby Seolhyun~'

'Thank yo- YAH IM NOT A BABY!'

'STOP MOVING!'

Seolhyun stopped fidgeting, and stood still in the corner of the dressing room, an unsatisfied expression on her face. Hyejeong gave a light laugh, and blew Seolhyun a kiss. Seolhyun was a baby at times... but by being a baby she also had the cuteness of one.

Hyejeong pulled off Seolhyun's tie with one tug, then twirled it in the air for a moment, putting on a small show. She proceeded to tie the tie, but when she looped the tie around Seolhyun's neck, she discovered something.

'Ah... Kim Seolhyun?'

'Eoniie?'

'Your um... chest button is...'

'Yes?'

'Unbottoned...'

Seolhyun felt the blood come to her cheeks. How on earth did she let that happen? But she couldn't do anything. Hyejeong was standing in front of her. Might as well...

'Unnie... could you... do it... for me?'

And for the first time in her life, Shin Hyejeong foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter