Fancam 2

AOA oneshot scrapbook~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun moaned as Hyejeong contiuned eating her face. The older girl certaintly had a way with her tongue, and boy did it feel good. 

'Mmmm... Seolhyun you taste good....'

'Ummhmm... don't stop kissing me...'

'You've longed for this haven't y-'

Seolhyun had already Hyejeong back into her embrace again, and was kissing her ferociously, clearly hungry for more. And Hyejeong didn't disappoint either. She fought back Seolhyun's barrage with attacks of her own, wrestling with the other tongue in . Still locked in their kiss, the two budged over to the door, and with one hand, Hyejeong slammed the door shut, and clicked the lock in place. Then, she pushed Seolhyun away from her and onto the bed, earning herself a playful squeal.

'Hmm...eager are we?' Seolhyun taunted.

'We can stop if you want it.'

'No. I need you. Now.'

'...'

'Come here.'

Hyejeong walked over to the bed, a sedcutive look in her eyes. Seolhyun stared back at the other, not being able to say anything. As Seolhyun had sat down on the edge of the bed, Hyejeong placed her legs on either side of Seolhyun, kneeling in front of her. Hyejeong leaned forward and kissed Seolhyun deeply again, this time more slowly, letting them both enjoy experience. As the kiss wore on, Hyejeong found a pair of hands at the zipper of her jacket. She ignored it. Seconds later, her jacket dropped to the floor, leaving her shirt on. Hyejeong did the same for Seolhyun ripping her top off, leaving her bra and pants. But when Seolhyun took off Hyejeong's shirt, she leaned backwards, taking a moment to enjoy the full view. Hyejeong frowned, the smiled when she realised what Seolhyun was doing.

'Longed for this?'

Seolhyun nodded. 

Then Hyejeong did something, something that would be considered illegal. She her chest forward, raising her s to Seolhyun's face.

'Go'

Seolhyun immediately leaned forward, burying her face in Hyejeong's chest. A moan escaped from Hyejeong's lips, but she closed her eyes, and pushed the back of Seolhyun's head further in, wanting more. After a brief moment, Seolhyun had already unhooked Hyejeong's bra without her knowing.  Hyejeong let out a squeal, but Seolhyun didn't stop. With one hand she cupped one , feeling the softness, on the other , eagerly. 

After so long and so many fancams of Hyejeong wearing tight tops and shirts, Seolhyun had finally gotten what she wanted. All of her fantasies were coming alive. The pure warmth of Hyejeong's chest... how the skin around those areas were smooth as silk... and how Hyejeong let out small moans and groans when her most sensative places were touched... Seolhyun loved them all. As time passed, Hyejeong got off Seolhyun, and lay her down gently down on the bed, sneaking in a few kisses here and there.

'Hmm you like where this is going?' Hyejeong asked.

'I... love it...' Seolhyun said breathlessly.

'If you ever have thoughts like these... don't hesitate to tell me ok? I'll...do my best satisfy you'

'So all of this is just to satisfy?'

'Little Seolhyun, you hvae no idea what runs through my mind, and the things I want to do to you.'

'Waaa.....'

Hyejeong gave Seolhyun a quick peck on the mouth, then moved sideways and gave her ear one long .

'Ah.... why does that feel so nice...' Seolhyun stammered.

'Because you've already fallen for me.'

With that, Hyejeong moved lower, Seolhyun's neck. A subtle moan escaped Seolhyun, but she automatically raised her neck, giving Hyejeong more access. The feeling of laying in bed with your crush on top of you, your neck... Seolhyun was absolutely on fire. Her senses were tingling all over the place, but she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

'Ah Hyejeong... that's so nice...'

'Hmmm... moan more for me...'

'Wha- ugh.... ye-..... ah....'

'Your voice is so sweet when you're flushed'

'Don't say-.... ohh..... that's nice....'

At this point Seolhyun's face was already scrunched up in all places, she was clearly in ecstasy, but Hyejeong didn't let her stop. With a skillful touch, she easily took off Seolhyun's bra, revealing a pair of erect s. Hyejeong played around with Seolhyun's chest, slowly getting to know how Seolhyun reacted and what she liked. Whenever Hyejeong gave the a squeeze, Seolhyun would catch her breath, and grab ahold of the bedsheet. And whenever her s were , Seolhyun would let out monumetnal moans, which was practically music to Hyejeong's ears. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter