Jealous

AOA oneshot scrapbook~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Hyejeong's favourite time of day again. The time of day where she could do nothing, and let her mind go blank. Where she could do nothing, and be with herself.

It was time to sleep.

And it delighted Hyejeong more than anything else in the world.

Finally... i've been so tired...

After brushing her teeth faster than everyone in the entire dorm, Hyejeong quickly clambered into her bunk bed. Being careful not to hit her head on the ceiling, she clambered under the covers, and rested her head on her two favourite objects in the world. Her first pillow, and her second pillow. She lay there, and felt er body relax. She felt her sore shoulders sink into the soft sheets, and her legs brush against the soft blankets.

She smiled.

There was nothing better than sleeping.

Nothing.

Slowly, she drifted to sleep.

 

 

*Tickle tickle*

Hyejeong barely fluttered open her eyes.

Whu......what? What is... jesus its three am why am I awake...? Ugh Please let me go back to sleep....

This never happens... did I switch around my pillows?

*poke poke*

Something was poking her foot.

What the ....

WHO IS INTERRUPTING MY SLEEP

Hyejeong let out a small groan. Why was one of the girls poking her in the middle of the night? 

And why weren't they sleeping? Why would they spend their time otherwise?

 

Giving another groan, she groggily pulled herself upright, and massaged her temples.

She was going to feel bad in the morning.

Hyejeong struggled to open her eyes. Then she gave up. She squinted at the ladder of the bunk.

A dark figure stood there.

Hyejeong jumped, shocked. Her head hit the ceiling, and immediately pain seeped through her skull. Her hand came to hold the part where she had hit, and she finally managed to open her eyes.

Whoever this is i'm going to kill them.

She quickly recognised the figure in front of her.

'Seolhyun what the hell are you doing.'

'Unnie I wa-'

'I'm sleepi-'

'Please Hye-'

'It's three am.'

'Hye-'

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING-'

'SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU'

 

There was clearly no reason to keep the lights off. Hyejeong flicked them on.

Seolhyun and Hyejeong both turned, and found Jimin staring at both of them.

Jimin sat on the bed, dumbfounded. Her eyes were half open, she was clearly tired. was also half open, and she looked at Seolhyun with an appalled look on her face. She cocked her head and stared into Seolhyun's soul. The words "what the " were clearly written on her face.

'Seolhyun. It's three in the morning. What are you- .......whatever I'll sleep with Choa...'

She picked up her pillow, and moved towards the entrance, closing the dor with bang.

Two were left.

Hyejeong averted her gaze to the other girl.

'This better be good.'

Seolhyun lowered her head, and placed her hands behind her back fidgeting.

'Hyejeong Unnie...' 

Her voice was undeniably cute. Hyejeong blushed.

'...'

'You said... we were best friends forever right?'

At that moment, Hyejeong knew Seolhyun was about to be the mos annoying girl on earth.

She hated dealing with all these 'best friends forever' and 'eternal buddies'.

Why can't we all just be friends?

'I did Seolhyun baby.'

'Hmm...'

'So what's the matter?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter