Note

AOA oneshot scrapbook~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you're familiar with my style and you see 'note' then you'll know it's not a real chapter...sorry...

*SITUATION UPDATE*

1.

With school starting, i'll be a lot more busier than now, i'm currently on easter holidays. So if my updates come slow, or they don't come at all... don't leave, or hate me, ok? 

2. I've been  writing a new fic, and it's a collab. It's called 'Triangle Love', an AOA and GOT7fic.  In this fic, Seoljeong is a nice, developed couple, and they love each other. But when Jackson from GOT7 has his eye on Hyejeong, things start to get complicated. This is a new challenge for me. It's my first collab, and this story really focuses on the plot, revealing secrets, character developments. A much more sophisticated than my older ones, and since it's a collab, we've got a really really nice plot lined up, waiting to be written. Trust me, this is a good one. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1099727

This is the link to the story. So PLEASE go there and read, maybe show your support! Thank you! Trust me, you won't be disappointed. 

And, if you know me, and my previous works, there's t in every one of them. And this one is no different.

3. Ah... THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND ALL! I haven't updated this fic/OS collection for a while, but many of you are still here, saying you're alive haha. That was really nice. I wrote till the middle of the night for the previous chap, and when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter