Cuddling

AOA oneshot scrapbook~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejeong stirred as she felt something touch the bottom of her foot.

 

What the hell?

At the AOA dorm, after a full day of backbreaking rehearsals, all the members were completely exhausted.  After a quick dinner, all 8 of them had decided to go to sleep early. It was the Gayo Daejun Awards tommorow anyways. Coupled with the remix of their song and the brand new stage, it was going to be a difficult performance tommorrow. So what the hell was hapening to Hyejeong's feet?

Hyejeong groaned. Her eyes barely fluttered open and she took at quick look around. Atop of her bunk bed, she could clearly hear Jimin's snoring from below. The entire room was dark, save for the electronic clock on the far table. Hyejeong squinted her eyes. The clock read 3:19 in the morning. Suddenly, the tapping at her foot came again.

She pulled herself upright and let out a yelp. A dark figure was standing on the staircase of her bunk, staring right back at her. She felt the urge to scream, but there was something about the figure... it had long hair... and was surprisingly familiar...

'Unnie...' A small voice mumbled.

'Mina?'

'Ah....'

'Seolhyun?'

'Hey unnie'

'What are you doing? Its three in the morning!'

'I... couldn't sleep...'

'Nightmares again?'

The figure nodded.

'Then... what can I.... do for you......'

'Unnie......'

At this point Hyejeong felt her blanket summon her back to it's warm embrace.

'Just... go back to *yawn* sleep...'

'Hyejeong Unnie.. can I ... um....'

'Wha.....' Hyejeong said, falling back under the cover again.

'Sleep with you tonight?'

'What... evar...' Hyejeong mumbled, already not quite sure of what was happening.

 

Seolhyun felt her heart flutter. Her unnie's defenses were weakest when she was sleepy. Or to be more accurate half-awake. She quickly clambered up the ladder, and s her body across the bed towards the pillow. Upon arrival, she flicked open the blanket, and cheekily inserted herself inside. As the blanket finally covered the both of them, she turned her head and found her face inches away from Hyejeong's. Seolhyun froze, taking more than a moment to admire her beautiful unnie's face. No wonder they called her God Hyejeong... her sweet resting face... coupled with her angelic light breaths...

How could anyone bring themselves to hate her?

Then Seolhyun realised something. Their faces were only inches apart. So were their lips.

Should I? We've known each other for over four years now... a tiny peck wouldn't hurt right? I've been eyeing you forr quite some time now Shin Hyejeong... you'd accept me right? 

Her heart was beating out of heart at this point. Every single thing around her seemed to slow... and she felt a wave of dizziness overcome her. The pure warmth from Hyejeong's blanket. The smell of her hair, that thick... exotic smell... then there was the pure closeness of them... Seolhyun could take no more. She streched her neck and closed eyes, taking one final deep breath of Hyejeong's scent, she reached forwards-

Perhaps it was Seolhyun's scent, or perhaps it was because she moved to much. Hyejeong stirred, and gave a groan. As Seolhyun stretched her neck, Hyejeong reached forward with her arms, knocking the pillow she was holding off the bed. When her arms retracted themselves, they found Seolhyun's back, and pulled her into her embrace. Seolhyun gave a yelp, but as she felt a pair of warm arms connect with her back, she moved her body forwards voluntarily, shuffling into the larger girl's embrace. Seolhyun reached up with arms of her own, and s them behind Hyejeong's neck, pulling her in even closer. Her legs moved on their own, snaking themselves ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter