Saving You

HyoHyuk One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk runs to Hyoyeon’s house, terrified as he looks at the burning building. He then rush to the older woman who is crying on the ground.

“Eomma, where’s Hyoyeon?” Eunhyuk asks.

“My daughter, she’s still inside.” Hyoyeon’s mom cry. “GET MY DAUGHTER OUT, PLEASE!”

Eunhyuk looks at the house. He then look around. “Why aren’t you going in? She will die!”

“I’m sorry sir, but the fire is to big.” The firefighter said.

Eunhyuk curse the firefighter under his breath. He looks over and runs to the fire truck. Upon seeing an unused suit, Eunhyuk quickly put it on.

“I’m going in.” Eunhyuk said to the firefighters and runs inside the house.

“It’s too dangerous!” The firefighter said.

Hyoyeon’s mom, who saw everything, cry louder. “HYUKJAE! DON’T! HYOYEON CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!”

Eunhyuk ignores her and runs inside. “Hyoyeon!” He yells as he looks around. “Hyoyeon-ah! Where are you?”

After checking the first floor, he runs upstairs. As he does so, the stairs behind him fall. He quickly check every room but no sign of Hyoyeon. He then runs to Hyoyeon’s room, which is on the 3rd floor. But not seeing her in her room, he can only think of one thing. The dance room upstairs. He runs upstairs and into the dance room. He rush to her body that is on the floor.

“Hyoyeon-ah.” Eunhyuk said and rush to her, picking her up.

Hyoyeon coughs a bit and opens her eyes. “H-Hyukjae.”

“Hold on, Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk said and looks around, the stairs falls due to the fire and the fire is slowly going inside Hyoyeon’s room. Eunhyuk’s eyes then land on the window. He walks to the window and look down.

“Hyuk.” Hyoyeon’s eyes then tears up.

Eunhyuk hugs Hyoyeon tightly, kiss her on her forehead, cheeks and lips. “Hyoyeon-ah, I love you very much.” He said. “The day I first met you, I instantly fall in love with you. And when you agree to be my girlfriend, I was very happy. The last 4 years was happy for me.”

“Hyuk, why the sudden confession?” Hyoyeon asks, tearing up.

“I’ll save you.” Eunhyuk smiles and kiss her cheek lightly. He then puts his feet on the window. “Hold on.”

“Hyuk, no!” Hyoyeon said, widen her eyes.

Eunhyuk smiles as he looks at Hyoyeon. He then jumps out the window and turns so his back would hit the ground.

 

“Hyoyeon-ah! Hyukjae!” Hyoyeon’s mom cries.

Hyoyeon slowly ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter