Public Confession

HyoHyuk One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior, Girls’ Generation and Red Velvet are at a hall, preparing for a small concert and a talk show for fans. Everyone was busy with rehearsal, changing to their stage clothes, and getting their hair and make up done. But two individuals decides to go elsewhere, away from the sight of others.

“Where are we going?” Hyoyeon asks as Eunhyuk pulls her.

“Somewhere private.” That’s all he said before pulling her into a small room.

“Why?”

“Don’t you miss me?” Eunhyuk pouts. “We all barely have time to meet because of our schedules, and when we do, you always ignore me.”

“Because our relationship is still a secret.” Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk sighs and hugs her tightly. “Keeping this relationship private is so hard…”

“I know, I hate lying to the others.” Hyoyeon sighs and rest her head against his chest.

“It’s been 2 years, when will you want us to reveal it?” Eunhyuk asks.

“When we’re both ready.” Hyoyeon said. “And when our fans are ready.”

Eunhyuk nods and kiss Hyoyeon lightly, but Hyoyeon then pulls away.

“We must get back to the others” Hyoyeon said. “The show is starting soon.”

“Make sure to get a seat next to me.” Eunhyuk said as Hyoyeon nods.

 

“Where were you?” Siwon asks.

“Out.” Eunhyuk said. “Need to use the bathroom.”

“Glad you’re back on time.” Heechul said. “The show is starting. All of the fans are here.”

Eunhyuk nods.

 

“Where were you? It’s late.” Taeyeon said.

“I went to get some fresh air.” Hyoyeon reply as the make up artist pull her into the chair to get her make up fix.

“Your lipsticks are smeared.” The make up artist said. “What happened?”

“I wipe my mouth with my arm…” Hyoyeon said.

“Get a tissue next time.” Sunny laughs.

“Girls, let’s get out!! The fans are all here.” Their manager said.

“It’s a live show, right?” Sooyoung asks.

Tiffany nods.  “Let’s not make any mistakes! This can’t be edited out.”

“Nae~”

 

As the show starts, the groups appear one by one to the stage, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation and Red Velvet. Hyoyeon quickly went to the seat next to Eunhyuk and sits down with Seohyun next to her.

“Glad you’re fast.” Eunhyuk whispers, trying to make it not too obvious.

Hyoyeon smiles as she waves to her fans.

The show soon begins, as the MC talks about different types of topics. And introducing the songs that the groups will be performing.

Then there came this topic…

“Is everyone here in a relationship?” The MC asks.

“No. No one at all.” Everyone said.

“Except for some of us.” Sooyoung said, laughing.

“Well, let’s play a game.” The MC said as the staff give him a piece of paper. “Here are the rules. We’ll start from Leeteuk to Joy. You all must trying to keep the paper between our mouths are we past it around. Try not to let it slip or you all will kiss each other.” The MC then smirks.

The fans that roars and laughs as Hyoyeon starts to blush.

“Fighting unni!” Yoona laughs as everyone notices that Eunhyuk have to pass the paper to Hyoyeon.

“Well, this could be fun.” Taeyeon said and let out an ajjuma laugh.

Yeri, the youngest can’t help but to feel excited as well. “Let’s start!”

The MC then give Leeteuk the paper. “Let’s start! Whoever drop the paper will lose! That person and the person that pass the paper to will both receive the punishment!”

Order: Leeteuk, Siwon, Heechul, Donghae, Kangin, Sungmin, Shindong, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yoona, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny, Tiffany, Wendy, Seulgi, Yeri, Irene and Joy.

As the boys pass it to each other, the others and the fans can’t help but to cringe up. As Yesung pass it to Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon hopes that Eunhyuk won’t so something stupid.

When Yesung pass the paper to Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk have this crazy idea in mind and smirks.

Please don’t do anything stupid Hyuk! Hyoyeon look at him in the eyes.

Eunhyuk smirks. No can do baby.

As Eunhyuk leans towards Hyoyeon, he then drop the paper and kiss her. Making everyone, I mean EVERYONE including our poor Hyoyeon shock.

Hyoyeon the pulls away and hit Eunhyuk in the back.

“Ouch.” Leeteuk, Siwon, Heechul, Donghae, Kangin, Sungmin and Shindong said as Seulgi, Yeri, Irene and Joy giggles.

Seohyun has and eyes wide open, looking at Hyoyeon , who is blushing and hiding her face. And Eunhyuk smirks.

The fans then screams loudly, making the MC get back to reality.

“Eunhyuk-shii, it looks like-“

“I have a confession to make.” Eunhyuk said, cutting the MC.

“Hyukjae.” Hyoyeon said under her breath and pinch him.

“Calm down.” Eunhyuk said and pecks her cheek, making the fans screams louder as Hyoyeon’s eyes went wide.

“U-unni…” Seohyun said.

“I would like to confess that I’m dating.” Eunhyuk said, making everyone shock. “And the girl I’ve been dating is no other than Hyoyeon.” He smiles.

The fans then cheers, screaming and sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter