Trap

HyoHyuk One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing her work, Hyoyeon quickly pack up and walks to the elevator. She was surprise to see a man waiting at the elevator.

“Hyukjae.” Hyoyeon said, surprise. “It’s 10 at night, why are you still here?”

“I should ask you that.” Eunhyuk chuckles. “I was caught up with work. You?”

“Me too.” Hyoyeon laughs. “I didn’t notice the time.”

The two then stands awkwardly as they wait for the elevator.

Someone save me from this awkwardness. Hyoyeon silently thought to herself.

Please save me, someone. Where is Donghae when you need him? Eunhyuk thought and sighs.

When the elevator door opens, the two sighs in relief.

“You first.” The two said together, they both chuckles.

“I’ll go in first then.” The both said again as they both walk towards the door. They laugh again.

“Ladies first.” Eunhyuk smiles as Hyoyeon nods and walks in. Eunhyuk soon follow her and the elevator door closes.

Another awkward silence in the elevator. All they can hear is the sound of the elevator moving down. It was silence until the elevator suddenly shake, shocking both of them and stops.

“W-what happened?” Hyoyeon asks, holding on to the railing on the side.

“Maybe something is wrong with the system.” Eunhyuk said as he press on the help button. Then, the elevator shakes again, Hyoyeon let out a yelp as the lights went off. She unconsciously holds onto Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smiles and hugs her tightly and pats her back.  “Don’t worry, we will get out here soon. Hopefully.”

“I’m scared.” Hyoyeon said, on the verge of tears. “I’m too young to die.”

“You won’t die, don’t worry.” Eunhyuk chuckles. “I’m here with you.”

After a moment of hugging each other, Hyoyeon let go and blush madly. “S-sorry.” She blush and silently thank god since he can’t see her blushing in the dark.

“it’s ok.” Eunhyuk smiles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter