The Secret Is Out

HyoHyuk One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: This takes place before Eunhyuk enter the military :) )

“Hyoyeon, are you free today?” Eunhyuk asks over the phone. “It’s been 2 months and I-“

“Oppa, relax.” Hyoyeon giggles. “Yes, I am free today but my schedule ends at 10 though. I have a recording for Mash Up, remember?”

“Right.” Eunhyuk said quietly. “So 12 then?”

“Won’t you get tired?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Nope.”

“Positive?”

“Positive.”

Hyoyeon sighs. “Fine, I’ll see you soon oppa!”

“I’ll see you soon Hyo! Saranghae~” Eunhyuk smiles. “I’ll pick you up on set.”

Hyoyeon giggles. “Nado saranghae Hyuk. I’ll see you then.” She said before hanging up.

 

After the major scandal involving Hyoyeon and her ex-boyfriend Jay in 2014, Eunhyuk, being Hyoyeon’s best friend and ex-boyfriend steps in and help her to recover. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon started dating way back in 2009, but broke up later in 2011 due to busy schedules and also because of Lee Sooman as he found out that they are dating. But after Hyoyeon’s broke up with Jay, Eunhyuk step in to help as a friend, but the two then ended up as a couple again (with the permission from Lee Sooman as he agree the two to date secretly). And since then, they two manage to sneak in some times between their schedules to go on dates. They successfully escape the eyes of the paparazzi for a year and 7 months.

Later that night, Eunhyuk arrives at the place where they shoot the last episode for SBS Mash Up. He stood a few feet away from the crew so he won’t disturb them. He smiles as he watch Hyoyeon laughing and smiling. He laughs when Hyoyeon yell at BeeJay after he told her he is thankful because he gain more followers on Instagram thanks to her. (It’s true people xD) Soon, the shooting ends with the crew and staff partying. Eunhyuk was about to walk towards her but he then heard a dog barking and is running towards him.

“Yah! Vivian! Where are you going?” He then heard Hyoyeon’s yell in a distant.

Eunhyuk chuckles as Vivian, Hyoyeon’s pet puppy runs towards him as she waves his tail. He squat down to the ground as he opens his arms to the puppy. “Hello little one.” He smiles as he hugs Vivian.

“Hyukjae.” Hyoyeon said, surprise as she walks towards him. “I didn’t expect you here.”

“I told you we have a date at 12, right?” Eunhyuk said, chuckling as Vivian (or kiss) his face.

“Right.” Hyoyeon nods.

“Just go back and continue to party with the rest, I’ll take care of Vivian.” Eunhyuk said.

“Alright.” Hyoyeon nods. “You can go to Jimin unni for Vivian’s stuff. I’ll be right back.”

“Just take your time.” Eunhyuk said.

“But I want to be with you.” Hyoyeon smiles and peck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter