Moving Away

HyoHyuk One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? You’re moving away?” Jessica asks as her eyes widens.

Hyoyeon force a smile and nods. “Yeah. My parents got a new job there so I’m going with them.”

“Where are you moving to?” Taeyeon asks.

“Toronto, Canada.” Hyoyeon said.

“Wow!” Seohyun smiles. “I want to go to Canada once.”

“Are you going to tell Eunhyuk?” Taeyeon asks.

Hyoyeon sighs. “I don’t know…He might overreact and things will get harder.” Hyoyeon said.

“How long are you going to be there?” Jessica asks.

“My parents are staying for 3 years. But I’m staying for a few more years since I’m going to attend the university until I graduate.”

“That’s a long time, unni.” Seohyun frowns.

“It’s best not to tell Eunhyuk oppa yet.” Hyoyeon said. “Please, don’t tell him.”

The girls sigh. “Fine.”

“But you’re going to tell him someday.” Taeyeon said.

“I know.”

 

“Hyoyeon!” Eunhyuk smiles and hugs her. “How are you? Why are you so gloomy?”

“I’m not.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yes, you are.” Eunhyuk chuckles. “You’re frowning.”

As Eunhyuk finish saying that, Hyoyeon smile. “Not anymore.” She said and pecks his cheek. “Let’s get to class.”

Eunhyuk nods and puts his arm around Hyoyeon as they walk into class. Seeing him smiling, Hyoyeon sighs.

 

“You’re not telling me something.” Eunhyuk said as he looks at her.

Hyoyeon ignores him and takes a bite of her sand which. “I don’t know what you mean.”

“Hyo.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’ll tell you when I’m ready, ok?” Hyoyeon said.

“Fine. I’ll be here for you.” Eunhyuk said and grins.

After lunch, the two walk around the school garden in silence. Eunhyuk was busy looking at the flowers while Hyoyeon sits on the bench.

“I’m leaving in 2 days and I haven’t’ told him yet.” Hyoyeon sighs and looks at Eunhyuk, who is looking through the flowers.

“Hyo.” Eunhyuk said and give her a rose. “For you.”

“Oppa…” Hyoyeon said and take the rose.

Eunhyuk smiles. “Is something bothering you?” He asks.

“I don’t know.” Hyoyeon said.

“What do you mean?” Eunhyuk asks, taking a seat next to her.

Hyoyeon sighs. “I don’t know.”

Eunhyuk chuckles and hugs her. “If you have any trouble, just tell me. I’ll help you solve them.”

Hyoyeon smiles. “Arraso.”

 

After dropping Hyoyeon off at her house, Eunhyuk decides to take a detour by walking through a park. While walking, he heard someone saying his name.

“-Eunhyuk oppa haven’t known yet?” Taeyeon said.

Seohyun nods. “Unni said she’s not ready.”

“What do she mean by not ready? She’s leaving in 2 days!” Jessica exclaims. “She’s such an idiot.”

“She’s leaving? Where?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Eunhyuk oppa!” Jessica exclaims.

“When did you arrive?” Taeyeon asks.

“Don’t change the question.” Eunhyuk said sternly. “Where is Hyoyeon going?”

“Unni is moving to Canada for a few years.” Seohyun said.

“When is she leaving?” Eunhyuk asks.

“On Saturday, in two days.” Taeyeon answers.

“Why didn’t she tell me?” Eunhyuk asks, frowning.

“She can’t. She’s afraid that you might overreact.” Jessica explains.

Eunhyuk sighs. “How long is she staying there?”

“A few years.”

“Alright.” Eunhyuk said and left.

 

Eunhyuk waits for Hyoyeon at the gate of the school, he looks around to see id he can find any sign of Hyoyeon. After a while, he saw a girl with pink ombre running to him.

“Oppa!” Hyoyeon smiles.

Eunhyuk smiles and pulls her into a hug. He hugs her tightly, as if he never will let her go again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter