Misunderstanding?

HyoHyuk One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past few days, Eunhyuk notices how often Hyoyeon is going out early in the morning and come home late at night. He starts to get worried and suspicious as she keeps on disappearing in the morning. But respecting her privacy, he decides to let it pass.

“Where were you?” Eunhyuk asks as Hyoyeon walks inside the house.

“No where special.” Hyoyeon smiles as she kisses him lightly. “How was your day.”

“It’s ok.” Eunhyuk said, putting down his coffee mug. He then stands up and walks to the living room.

“Oppa, are you ok?” Hyoyeon asks, following him.

Eunhyuk nods and turns on the TV. “Not really.” He said as Hyoyeon sits next to him. She nods and snuggle against him as she hugs his arm. Eunhyuk sighs. I mustn’t be suspicious of her.

 

“Welcome home.” Eunhyuk smiles as Hyoyeon walks in.

Hyoyeon smiles and hugs him. “How are you oppa?”

“I’m fine.” Eunhyuk said. “Where were you?”

“I was at the office.” Hyoyeon said without looking at him. “I’ve been busy.” She said.

“Oh. You poor little thing~” Eunhyuk chuckles and hugs her from the back.

 

Next morning, Eunhyuk slowly wakes up to the noises. He opens his eyes and saw Hyoyeon heading out to the living room. He then look at the clock, it’s only 6:45. He quietly follows her as she makes her way to the kitchen and cook his breakfast. After putting the plates on the table and writing a note for him like every other day, she left the house. Eunhyuk then runs to the window and saw her getting in her car and drives away. He sighs as he walks to the dining table.

Good morning Hyukkie~ I made your favorite today! ^^ I also made you a strawberry milkshake, it’s in the fridge. There are some food on the stove, cook them for dinner. I’ll see you tonight! Saranghae~ -Hyoyeon

“Hyo-ah, when are you going to tell me where you’re going?” He asks as he walks to the bedroom and look at their wedding picture. “Don’t tell me…”

 

That night, Eunhyuk patiently waits for Hyoyeon in the living room. Upon hearing the car being pull up, he sighs and walks to the door.

“Hyuk!” Hyoyeon smiles as she opens the door and hugs him. “That’s nice of you, to greet me at the door.” She giggles as she takes off her shoes and walks inside the house, putting her bag on the coffee table.

“I need to ask you something.” Eunhyuk said.

“Oh.” Hyoyeon said, a bit surprise. “What is it?”

“Where have you been?” Eunhyuk asks. “From early morning till late at night. Where were you?”

Hyoyeon looks at Eunhyuk. “Well, I-“

Eunhyuk sighs. “Is it that hard to tell me? What is it?” He asks.

“Hyuk, I can’t tell you.” Hyoyeon said. “Well, not yet.”

Eunhyuk looks at Hyoyeon without an expression. “Are you…could you possibly…are you cheating on me?” He asks as he looks down.

“What?” Hyoyeon asks, gaps. “Hyuk! No!” She said and holds his hands. “I would never!”

Eunhyuk snatches his hands away. “Why would I believe you? You have been lying to me all of this time!” He said angrily.

“W-what?”

“You were at the office? Really? I went to your office to find that you quit there a few weeks ago.” Eunhyuk spats. “And what else? Oh, right, you were at Seohyun’s. I called her, but she said you never visited.”

 “But Hyuk, I promise, I’m not cheating on you.” She said, now tearing up. “Yes, I lied to you, but please understand.”

“Understand? Understand what?” Eunhyuk asks. “You’re cheating on me with another guy? I’m not ‘the one’ for you anymore? You got bored of me?”

Hyoyeon widens her eyes. “Oppa, that’s not true.” She said. “I still love you, I’m not cheating on you.” She then reach for his hand but he quickly walks away from her. “H-Hyuk…Where are you going?”

“Somewhere not here.” Eunhyuk said as he walks to the door. “I can’t stand living in the same house with a woman that is lying to her husband.” He said and closes the door, slamming it shut.

Hyoyeon then runs to the door and quickly follows him. She pulls his hand as he was about to open the door of the car. “Hyuk, listen to me, I’m not cheating on you!”

“Then tell me, where were you?” Eunhyuk asks, but as Hyoyeon keeps quiet, he sighs again. He slightly pushes her and went inside the car, closing the door. “I hope you’re happy with your new boyfriend, Kim Hyoyeon.” He said and drives away.

Hyoyeon looks at Eunhyuk’s car driving away, she stands there, frozen, as she watches the car driving further away. “Hyuk…I’m not cheating on you…” She said as tears flows down her face. “Please…comeback…”

 

“Oppa, why are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter