Trap 2

HyoHyuk One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I updates the poster for each one shot ^^ Crappy edit..sorry :))) Anyway~ Here is a small sequel to Trap in Chapter 2 :) Enjoy~

“So you got trapped in the elevator? With her? Alone?” Donghae asks.

Eunhyuk nods.

“You met at the elevator, pretend not to know each other. But then got trap. Your feelings got out and you hugged her.” Donghae said. “Wow.”

“What should I do? She’s been ignoring me at work now.” Eunhyuk sighs. “I tried to talk to her but she ignore me. She only talk to me when it’s about work.”

“Well, clearly, she just want to be co-worker.” Donghae said.

“B-“

“And asking her about why she broke up with you after 3 months is just not ok.” Donghae said.

“Why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Again, she just want to be friend. Not lovers.” Donghae explains.

“But why did she want to break up with me? I remember that our relationship was going on fine.” Eunhyuk said sadly.

 

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon just finish their dinner at the restaurant and decides to have a walk around the nearby park. The couple walk hand in hand around the park, enjoying their view.

“Hyukjae.” Hyoyeon said as she stop walking.

“Yeah?” Eunhyuk smiles, looking at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon looks at Eunhyuk, but then look away as she saw happiness in his eyes. “Hyukjae.” She said and grabs both of his hands. “For the past year, it’s been fun. I’m very happy.” Hyoyeon then smiles as she looks at him in his eyes. “But, I have this one request.”

“What is it?” Eunhyuk asks. “I’ll fulfill that request for you.” Eunhyuk said and pecks her cheek.

Hyoyeon let out a sighs. “Oppa.” Hyoyeon said and holds up his hands. “Let’s break up.” She said.

Eunhyuk froze, he looks at Hyoyeon blankly. “Hyoyeon, I don’t understand…Why?”

“I’m sorry, oppa.” Hyoyeon said. “But I want us to break up.” Hyoyeon force a smile.

“Why so sudden? Hyo, I love you, with all of my heart. Don’t do this to us.” Eunhyuk said sadly. “Please.”

“I’m sorry.” Hyoyeon said and release his hands.

“Why? Why do you want to break up?” Eunhyuk asks, tears threaten to fall.

Hyoyeon looks away. “If you love me, let me go.” Hyoyeon said, keeps in her tears. “I’m sorry.” She said and walk away.

“Hyoyeon-ah!” Eunhyuk said and grabs her hand. “Don’t…”

“I’m sorry.” Hyoyeon said and looks at him with teary eyes. As Eunhyuk loosen his grips, Hyoyeon then walks to her car. She looks at him sadly before driving away.

 

“YAH! LEE HYUKJAE!” Donghae yells.

“What…?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Are you ok?” Donghae asks. “Are you thinking about your break up again?”
Eunhyuk shakes his head. “N-no.”

Donghae sighs. “Look, it’s getting late, I’m going home.” Donghae said. “Cheer up Hyuk. You’ll find someone else.”

“But I only love Hyo.” Eunhyuk said.

“Move on, Hyuk. It’s been 3 months.” Donghae said as he walks to the door. “Bye Hyuk!”

“Bye…” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Seohyun-shii, someone is here to see you.” Yerin said.

Seohyun nods. “Yerin, stop calling me like that.” Seohyun smiles. “Just call me unni.”

“Nae unnie.” Yerin smiles.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter