Happy Birthday Hyukjae

HyoHyuk One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyukjae! Happy birthday!” Donghae smiles as he and the soldiers brought in a birthday cake.

Eunhyuk smiles. “Wow, thank you everyone!” He said as they pass the cake to him.

“Make a wish.” One of the soldier said.

Eunhyuk nods and closes his eyes, after a few seconds of silence, Eunhyuk blows the candle as everyone claps their hand.

“Ok.” The captain then said. “Let’s all get back to training and we’ll eat the cake.”

“Yes sir!” Everyone salutes as they walk out the door. Eunhyuk puts the cake down and look at the picture of Hyoyeon on the wall and sighs. He then quickly follow the others outside and start their training.

 

After three hours of none-stop training, they were finally finish and rest. While some are eating the cake, some take the chance to call their love ones.

While Eunhyuk was zoning out, Donghae calls for him.

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae!” Donghae said.

“What?”

“Someone is on the phone.” Donghae smiles.

Eunhyuk then quickly walks to the phone and put it by his ear. “Hello?” He said and then heard coughing on the other line before a voice that he misses so much speaks.

“Oppa! Happy Birthday!” Hyoyeon said with coughs in between.

“Hyoyeon-ah, thank you.” Eunhyuk smiles. “Are you sick?”

“Just a small cold, no biggie.” Hyoyeon said. “Anyway, I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to come and visit like I promise. I promise I will make it up to you.” She said, follow by a cough.

“It’s ok. Your health is more important, right?” Eunhyuk said, slightly disappointed.

“What’s wrong, Hyukjae?” Hyoyeon asks, sensing disappointment in his voice.

“I just miss you so much.” Eunhyuk said, on the verge of tears. “We always spend birthdays with each other every year…and I haven’t seen you for a while now since you are busy with your schedules and I’m busy with training.”

“Oppa, don’t be said.” Hyoyeon said gently. “ I will visit when I’m better, alright? I’ll-“ She then stop as she coughs. “I’ll visit and make it up to you.”

Eunhyuk chuckles. “You should rest. I think you’re getting worse.”

“None sense! I get better when I hear your voice!” Hyoyeon jokes.

“I need to go now, they’re calling me.” Eunhyuk said. “Bye Hyoyeon. I love you.”

“I love you too, Hyukjae.” Hyoyeon said. “Bye my handsome soldier in training!”

Eunhyuk then hangs up and walks to Donghae, who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter