I'll Be Your Hero

HyoHyuk One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For some of you (or maybe all), you already read this chapter. But I'll upload this again. ^^ Enjoy!

Eunhyuk stops his car to buy some grocery. He walks inside the store and get what he need as quickly as possible so he could get home early. As he made his way to his car, he heard a loud scream. Looking towards a dark alley, he suspect the scream could come from there. He quickly drop his stuff and runs towards it and hide behind the wall, he widens his eyes when he saw a girl being surrounded by 3 buff guys. His anger boils when he saw wounds on the girl’s body.

 

Finishing doing her task, Hyoyeon walks out of the store with hands full of bags. But some odd reason, she felt someone is following her, so she decides to change her direction and walk into a dark alley. A girl alone, late at night, and walked into a dark alley? Not a good combination.

“W-what do you want?” Hyoyeon asks as she saw 3 guys following her.

“You.” One of the guy smirks as the two on both of his side walk towards her.

“What?” Hyoyeon said and move back. “S-stay away!” She shouts.

“Hold her tightly.” The guy said as the two guys suddenly runs to Hyoyeon and grab her tightly. “Let me go!”

“Feisty, I like it.” The guy smirks and lift her chin up.

“Don’t touch me!” Hyoyeon said and kick the guy’s ‘part’.

“Jay!” One of the guy said.

“Why you!” Jay said angrily and slap Hyoyeon.

The two guys then throws her into the ground and pin her down. Hyoyeon struggles to break free, but wasn’t able to as they are too strong. Jay smirks as he starts to touch her, he caress her cheeks. “It’s a waste destroying this beautiful face.” Jay smirks and slap her again. He then takes out a knife.

Hyoyeon let out a scream as Jay cut her with the knife, ripping her clothes and arms. Jay laughs as he continue to cut her face.

“Stop!” A voice yells out.

“What?” Jay laughs and turns around. “Looks like her hero is here.” He then looks at the other two. “Nick, Kevin, attack him.”

Nick and Kevin let go of Hyoyeon and attack Eunhyuk, they throw in a punch but Eunhyuk quickly dodge it and kick the two. He then throws in a punch and knock Kevin unconscious.

Nick then attack Eunhyuk, punching him the face. Eunhyuk groans as he falls into the ground. Hyoyeon gaps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter