Chapter XXVII

Hellhound

 

It’s warm.

 

Lu Han snuggled closer to the source of warmth. It was a comfortable feeling, being able to sleep without worries.

 

Is this what heaven fees like?

 

“What are you smiling about?”

 

Lu Han is confused. His source of warmth talks and has a heartbeat.

 

“I know you’re awake”

 

Lu Han fluttered his eyes against the rays of sunlight that enveloped the room. As soon as his vision got clearer, Lu Han lay petrified. He had his arms circled around Kris’ bare torso, his head leaning against the blonde’s chest.

 

Kris was at his usual calm and collected self. Not bothering about Lu Han’s confusion, he continued to read the newspaper with his free hand— the other still entangled around the brunette’s body.

 

Lu Han thought the image was perfect, disregarding the fact that they are both males and that one is the supposed master and the other is the supposed servant. He shifted uncomfortably, releasing Kris’ body in the process.

 

“How are you feeling?” Kris asked, eyes still fixated on the article in his hand.

 

“Waking up in your arms? Horrible” as Lu Han sat up, the white duvet that covered the entirety of his body fell from his shoulders, revealing his half- self.

 

“Your body doesn’t say so” Kris contradicted, casually shifting the pages of the paper.

 

The realization struck Lu Han that he is, in actuality, completely unclothed from head to toe. He immediately grabbed the duvet and covered his body around “What have you done to me?” He questioned in a warning tone.

 

“After all I did, is this how you repay me?” Kris finally met Lu Han’s eyes “I bathed you and even carried you to bed”

 

Lu Han clenched the duvet tightly against his body “You bathed me?”

 

“We don’t want to risk hypothermia at this point” Kris answered as he laid the paper on the table. “I don’t think you have the right to question me when it is you who did not let go of me as soon as I laid you to bed. I’ve already witnessed your unguarded state.” He stood up, tightening the towel that loosely hung around his waist.

 

Lu Han pursed his lips as his eyes examined every curvature of Kris’ body. Kris isn’t someone one could call lazy, but along the lines of preferring not to do anything to save energy and looking for the easiest solution to everything he encounters. Lu Han wonders why the blonde had such a glorious body of a Greek god.

 

“After all, body heat is the best source of warmth” Kris noticed Lu Han’s gaze and met the brunette’s eyes, his palms lay flat on the bed as he inched closer “like what you see?”

 

“You never exercise” Lu Han countered.

 

“I trained in the military for a few years after I finished my education” Kris stood up and went towards the wardrobe to change into the freshly laundered clothes “did you think I was just some spoiled young master?”

 

Lu Han, despite his self, started to sit comfortably now “I actually do”

 

Kris shook his head before heading towards the door “I’ll be back” Lu Han laid his body back onto the bed as soon as the door shut.

 

“Seems like an after setting” he said aloud, then shaking his head at the silly thought. He closed his eyes as memories of last night slowly came to plague him. Lu Han lightly caressed his lips, trying to recall the feeling “mouth to mouth resuscitation”

 

Lu Han doesn’t know why but his lips ever so slightly broke into a smile.

 

 


 

 

“Why are you still not changed?” Kris raised a brow, seeing the brunette still in bed and still bare.

 

Lu Han turned his head and exhaled deeply “I realized I don’t want to move. I’m too comfortable to actually leave”

 

“Aren’t you the spoiled one here?” The blonde sat on the bed beside Lu Han, silently in daze.

 

Lu Han managed to sit up, noticing the expression on Kris’ face “What’s wrong?”

 

“I may need to do some sacrificial countermeasures” he paused “I want you to do something”

 

“What is it?” Lu Han’s voice was weary seeing as Kris started ing his shirt.

 

“Give me a hickey” Kris blatantly said.

 

“Pardon?”

 

Kris sighed, “A love bite. A bruising produced by immense suction causing the blood to clot and discoloration of skin”

 

“I know what it is but why?” Lu Han’s eyes widened.

 

“I cannot disclose anything for now but it is of relative relevance in solving this case”

 

Lu Han exhaled deeply again. He bit his lip and hung his head low. I don’t know how.

 

“Perhaps you do not know how to?” The blonde sneered.

 

“Don’t read people’s thoughts” This time, Lu Han courageously met Kris’ eyes “I apologize I am such an incompetent servant but giving hickeys do not count in the manual—”

 

Before Lu Han could finish, Kris lightly touched the brunette’s pale neck “Stay still and make use of your good memory to remember how it’s done” tracing his fingers onto the pulsating skin.

 

Kris rested his face onto Lu Han’s neck, caressing the outer layer of the younger one’s skin with his lips. Lu Han jerked as Kris teasingly blew hot air before giving a light peck. The blond opened his mouth, brushing his lips together whilst giving small kisses.

 

Lu Han clenched his hands onto the fabric of Kris’ shirt but he does not resist, it felt ticklish and playful.

 

Kris presses his lips more aggressively now. Lu Han could feel Kris’ teeth grazing onto his skin and the latter gently on Lu Han.

 

“Hmm” Lu Han let out a voice, surprised by the feeling of Kris wet tongue. It was hot inside Kris’ mouth, he could sense it as his skin is being lapped and continuously.

 

Lu Han closes his eyes, concentrating on Kris’ tongue movement against him. He traced his hand over Kris’ back, carefully caressing the blonde’s locks. Kris had secured his palms around Lu Han’s unclothed waist, pulling him closer.

 

Lu Han’s breathing had become unstable. He bit his lip once again to suppress any unwanted sound. He knows resisting is futile but precautions don’t hurt.

 

Every movement, every pulsations, everything Kris does causes Lu Han to submit. Kris gave the final osculation as he releases Lu Han from their heated session. Lu Han felt empty, his face still clouded in daze.

 

“How was it?” Kris asked, his lips in the process. “You might be able to do it” he suggested.

 

Lu Han stared in silence. He couldn’t say it, could he?

 

Pleasing and sensual.

 

 


 

Tis the season to be jolly~

Some krishan lone moments Happy Ho-Ho-Holidays!